Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugely successful gains

Hey everyone,

Long-time lurker of these forums; probably since 2012.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Starting stats:

NBPEL - 5.5 inches
    BPEL - 6.0 inches
    Below the Glands Girth - 4.5 inches
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I started out with the JP90 program, and I have completed my third month of 5 on 2 off. My current measurements were taken this morning after a 1 week rest period. I have been extremely committed to these workouts and have only missed maybe 3 days in the 3 months. I am unbelievably happy with the results.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Current stats:

NBPEL - didn't measure.
    BPEL - 6.150 inches
    Below the Glands Girth - 5.0 inches
    In the past I had done about a month of the JP90 program, and became a little discouraged and decided to quit. I found my length measurement of that time and was shocked. My BPEL at the time was 5.5 inches. In that 1 month of PE, and a couple year break, I had gained 0.5 inches of length. I believe there is something to be said about rest periods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am looking for any comments on what I should do now, even though the JP90 has been a huge success for me, I am a little scared of gaining too much girth before length as I know it can make gaining length afterwards very difficult.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If anybody would like to see the before and after pictures, please message me on here. Thanks a lot everyone and keep on keepin' on!

Congrats on your gains that's awesome!

Since JP90 has given you great results maybe use that as a base and start tweaking your routine around it. Meaning add few more stretching routines/reps to your current routine. Your penis is now conditioned so you can slowly start to branch out and experiment with different routines but always keep tabs on your PI's and EQ as you add other routines. As an example maybe for the next month you mostly do stretching work with little girth work and see how your penis responds. You have proven to yourself that PE works and now you just need to fine tune the workout to help you reach your goals.

For me personally I found V-Jelq at lower erection level has helped with length and higher erection with girth so my workouts are mostly centered around V-Jelqs for the past 6 months. But again everyone responds differently and this is something that works for my body.

Again congrats on your gains!
    Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
    Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
    Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

wow really nice girth gains congrats!
      Start 1-09-15
      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Since this is your official first post, I'll say WELCOME to the Gym, SumthingSumthingDarkSyde!
        You've made great gains with JP90, so why change it? I agree with finlandia. just add in some stretches, even passive ones during the day like LAS or fowfers while sleeping, and just take week or two off for rest, then start JP90 again! It seems to be working for you, so why change a good thing? Congrats!

Comment

congrats man

Comment

Well done,congrats
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on this tread.

I havent been following the routine for about 2-3 weeks now, just due to the inconveniences of life.

I think that the rest period really did me well, because I just decided to measure my below the glands girth, and it came out as a strong 5.3 inches!

I've only been back to my routine for about 2 days, and the difference is unbelievable!

This leaves me with a total amount of gains in girth at 0.8 inches. It looks crazy fat in comparison to my older pics.

When would be a good time to switch to a bigger condom size? Just because the normal Trojans are starting to get a little tight on my glands and below...

I appreciate any input.

Take care and keep tuggin'!

Comment

Nice gains!

Technically speaking if your girth is 5.15 or over you could potentially use large condoms (part of this could also depend on penis shape, for example, if you had a larger width, it may fit tighter, I dunno maybe it doesn't.)

Look at your penis and decide it's shape, curves don't matter, I mean shape as in, base ball bat shape, tree trunk shape, or same girth everywhere shape.

I think the most popular condom shape is called 'flared', which is basically base ball bat shape, meaning the condom starts at it's thinnest closest to the base, and then as it goes down towards the head glands it slowly gets thicker/larger or whatever.

Then there are also straight fits, which are condoms that are the same girth the whole time, base to head glands.

Some Examples of Large Flared Shape:
                > Trojan Magnum
                > KYNG Lifestyles
                > It seems most condoms are flared shape, whether it comes to large condoms or not

Some Examples of Large Straight Fit Shape:

> KYNG Lifestyles Smooth
                > Trustex Extra Large (Don't mind it saying 'extra large' it is actually a 'large' girth wise, just a tad longer than most large size condoms, like .4 extra length or so I think)

You could definitely fit the straight fit condoms with your girth. You're girth is good for the flared ones too, but may not fit SUPER snug, but snug enough if you want to use them. Buy a 3 pack of some large types of large condoms that you are interested in and try them. I just know these four cause I've actually used them before, but there are obviously tons more types of large condoms out there. Personally, of the four my favorite was the Trustex Extra Large because I think it is a tad girthier at the tight end part of the condom, and I hate how my base girth gets squeezed to the point it's painful usually. Also, they are quite thin as well, unlike magnums are so thick and seem like I'm using a grocery bag as a condom lol. Like Trojan Magnums have the same girth at the tight end part as normal sized ones.
                Gains so far: +2 BPEL and +1.2 EG !

Comment

Well, congratz on your gains.

I will rethink about REST periods. Maybe really, i should take 1 week rest after every 3 months. Hmmm.

Question: Didn't you even do kegels and edging during rest week?

Thanks.
                  My log - https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by ItActuallyWorks! View Post
                    Nice gains!

Technically speaking if your girth is 5.15 or over you could potentially use large condoms (part of this could also depend on penis shape, for example, if you had a larger width, it may fit tighter, I dunno maybe it doesn't.)

Look at your penis and decide it's shape, curves don't matter, I mean shape as in, base ball bat shape, tree trunk shape, or same girth everywhere shape.

I think the most popular condom shape is called 'flared', which is basically base ball bat shape, meaning the condom starts at it's thinnest closest to the base, and then as it goes down towards the head glands it slowly gets thicker/larger or whatever.

Then there are also straight fits, which are condoms that are the same girth the whole time, base to head glands.

Some Examples of Large Flared Shape:
                    > Trojan Magnum
                    > KYNG Lifestyles
                    > It seems most condoms are flared shape, whether it comes to large condoms or not

Some Examples of Large Straight Fit Shape:

> KYNG Lifestyles Smooth
                    > Trustex Extra Large (Don't mind it saying 'extra large' it is actually a 'large' girth wise, just a tad longer than most large size condoms, like .4 extra length or so I think)

You could definitely fit the straight fit condoms with your girth. You're girth is good for the flared ones too, but may not fit SUPER snug, but snug enough if you want to use them. Buy a 3 pack of some large types of large condoms that you are interested in and try them. I just know these four cause I've actually used them before, but there are obviously tons more types of large condoms out there. Personally, of the four my favorite was the Trustex Extra Large because I think it is a tad girthier at the tight end part of the condom, and I hate how my base girth gets squeezed to the point it's painful usually. Also, they are quite thin as well, unlike magnums are so thick and seem like I'm using a grocery bag as a condom lol. Like Trojan Magnums have the same girth at the tight end part as normal sized ones.
                    Wow, you left a good amount of advice, thanks man.

I have a pretty textbook baseball bat shape. My glands and about 2.5 inches below is much bigger than the bottom part of my penis. Guess its time to start experimenting

Comment

Originally posted by zambijs View Post
                      Well, congratz on your gains.

I will rethink about REST periods. Maybe really, i should take 1 week rest after every 3 months. Hmmm.

Question: Didn't you even do kegels and edging during rest week?

Thanks.
                      Thanks for the question man!

For a good three weeks I've been on tour with my band, so not much privacy, meaning I didn't jerk off once. I really didnt even get any erections, which was a little worrisome. But, I think it was just from being exhausted after performing every night.

As for kegels, I dont do them, just because I had to piss very frequently while I was doing them. Once I stopped doing them it was back to normal. I only really kegel/edge WHEN I'm having sex.

Hope that helps buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by SumthingSumthingDarkSyde View Post
                        Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on this tread.

I havent been following the routine for about 2-3 weeks now, just due to the inconveniences of life.

I think that the rest period really did me well, because I just decided to measure my below the glands girth, and it came out as a strong 5.3 inches!

I've only been back to my routine for about 2 days, and the difference is unbelievable!

This leaves me with a total amount of gains in girth at 0.8 inches. It looks crazy fat in comparison to my older pics.

When would be a good time to switch to a bigger condom size? Just because the normal Trojans are starting to get a little tight on my glands and below...

I appreciate any input.

Take care and keep tuggin'!
                        So, around mid-July I realized that after a slight deconditioning break that my girth had shot up by a fair amount. I believe that rest breaks should be utilized moreso than not by every member on this site.

After that successful decon break, I went strong for about another month of heavy PE. Life got the best of me, and I forgot about any PE for about 2 months. So, basically I took an 8 week decon break. Well, this decon break has been AMAZINGLY successful:

I was sitting in my girlfriends room on her computer chair, and I had a bit of an erection. So, I pulled my dick out, my girlfriend walked in, and out of sheer surprise my dick got very hard. I then pushed down on my fat pat, and looked at my girlfriend. She said, "that looks huge" I replied, "well you should measure it." She measured my length and it came out as a strong 7 inches, it was even nearing 7.25. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was really excited by it so I asked her to measure my girth. My girth came out a strong 5.5 inches.

So, as of today my total gains are:

Initial BPEL - 6inches
                        Most recent BPEL - 7inches

Initial girth - 4.5inches
                        Most recent girth - 5.5inches

I have gained one inch in both BPEL and girth.

If you are new to this thread, please go to the beginning and read up til here. I believe that the virtues of decon breaks cannot be fully expressed. You guys NEED to rest your dicks, and just trust that it will grow! If you have any questions, please send me a message or reply to this thread!

Keep on tuggin'

Comment

Good job! You should keep it up!

Comment

Damn man from average straight to big. Keep up the good work.
                            Do(es) you(r dick) even lift? ;)

--------
                            BPE--EG-----
                            08-2015 7.25 - 4.75
                            09-2015 7.50 - 5.00
                            11-2015 7.75 - 5.50
                            12-2015 7.95 - 5.50
                            01-2016 8.05 - ???
                            --------GOALS--------
                            03-2016 8.25 - 5.60
                            12-2016 8.50 - 5.75

Comment

Congrats on the gain mate! Hope I can see the same as well

Comment

Working...
                              X