Success!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success!!

So i just measured on the 9th and wow was i surprised. My 3rd month in i gained .1 in length so i was starting to think my gains were plateauing so i was assuming on my 4th month measurements i wouldnt gain much of anything. So I was in for a surprise when i measured and it came out to bpel 7.25! omfg! i was so shocked i was not expecting to gain .25 for my 4th month when my 3rd month i gained .1

So in 4months ive gained 1.25 bpel and .25 EG so yeah there is no doubt about it PE works and its freaking awesome. For once in my life im starting to feel ok about my penis size like its not holding me back anymore. This site truly has been a blessing along with all the members who have been supporting me with not only PE related things but other issues ive had dealing with relationships etc.

So why did i gain more in my 4th month than my 3rd month? Basically i just jacked up the intensity to my routine. My 3rd month I started hanging and worked up to 2hrs a day 7days a week, i did this religiously and i gained .1 from this. 4th month I still hung 2hrs a day 7days a week but I actually won a Phallosan forte from this site so i figured i might as well put it to use. So i started wearing it 2-5hrs a day basically id try to get in as many hours as i could. Now if this wasnt already intense enough i added in jelqing 10-15mins a day. So after a month of this i gained .25 in length. What i really think made the biggest difference to gaining more this month is adding in the Phallosan and combined with hanging it just really feels like its working my penis. Also i must say the phallosan feels like it stretches my penis more so in the tunica and hanging stretches more in the ligs but with them both combined its dynamite!

My routine is pretty intense and really time consuming so idk if id recommend it to people. If your not well conditioned its likely you could get injuries from my routine.

Im still shocked that i hit 7.25bpel I was expecting to maybe get 7.1 at best.
    Start 1-09-15
    BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
    BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Congrats, great length gains!
    Starting stats:
    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
    After a long break:
    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Congratz staying consistent and dedicated usually pays off I know that from experience.

I guess based on your signature it is time for you to set new short term goal for yourself.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Wow awesome. Your hard work is reaping the gains,I am very happy for you. Hanging is Awesome isn't it
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Those are some amazing gains!! 1.25" in 4 months!? Plus .25 girth is awesome man!! Congrats. I do have a couple questions out of curiosity. Are you a grower or shower? And would you say your erections are rock hard solid, or more maleable? By this I mean hard, but not rock hard, more squishy.

Comment

Congrats on your gains so far!

Your hard work obviously pay off
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Excellent gains mon amie

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                Those are some amazing gains!! 1.25" in 4 months!? Plus .25 girth is awesome man!! Congrats. I do have a couple questions out of curiosity. Are you a grower or shower? And would you say your erections are rock hard solid, or more maleable? By this I mean hard, but not rock hard, more squishy.
                Hmm im not really a grower or shower. My flaccid isnt big nor small. My erections arent exactly rock hard unless im about to cum. My erections are more malleable probably like an 8/10 on hardness scale.
                Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  Wow awesome. Your hard work is reaping the gains,I am very happy for you. Hanging is Awesome isn't it
                  Absolutely i love hanging!
                  Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

That is awesome man congrats !!

Regarding hanging, what weight did you start with and what are you at now? What kind of angles do you hang at?

And what was your routine like the first couple of months before you started hanging?
                    4/15/15
                    BPEL 6.5"
                    EG 5.5"
                    5/29/15
                    BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
                    EG 5.5"
                    Progress Log
                    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                      Hmm im not really a grower or shower. My flaccid isnt big nor small. My erections arent exactly rock hard unless im about to cum. My erections are more malleable probably like an 8/10 on hardness scale.
                      Interesting. Thanx for the response. The reason I ask is because I have a tunica theory. I believe that people that make huge gains in short periods of time do so because of having a thin or 1 layered tunica. I believe those with less layers or thinner tunica have those characteristics. Shower not a grower, easy gains, maleable erections instead of rock hard ones. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

Comment

Wow! I guess I might be wrong about wanting to save hanging for later. Congrats dude!
                        6.25" + 0.375" = 6.625" BPEL
                        4.75" + 0.25" = 5" MEG
                        DIY VLC Guide!

Comment

yeah hanging is awesome.
                          Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                            That is awesome man congrats !!

Regarding hanging, what weight did you start with and what are you at now? What kind of angles do you hang at?

And what was your routine like the first couple of months before you started hanging?
                            I started with 2.5ibs and now im at 7.5ibs. I hang BTC sometimes SD. Before i started hanging I did manual stretches for the first 2weeks and gained .4 then i used an extender 10hrs a day for a month and a half and gained .5
                            Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                              Have they always been "8/10" or has it decreased with the extra size?
                              START Jan 2015 6.4 x 5.0 :(
                              April 2015 6.5 x 5.0
                              :(
                              CURRENT May 2015 6.7 x 5.1 :)
                              GOAL >7.5 x >5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X