Humble beginnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble beginnings

I have been looking at a few of the results in the forums and I've noticed that quite a few of the people who have started PE are already average or above, that is, between 5 and 7 inches. I started my PE journey at 4.9" length x 4.7" girth. And now I'm knocking on the door of the 7" club. Other benefits I've gotten that I didn't expect were better Erection Quality (eq) and better stamina

If there's anyone else like me who's started out at the lower end of average and journeyed across the bell curve, please share your experience

Very nice gains! what girth did you reach, and what was your routine?

Comment

I bought a Size Genetics device in 2010. Hardly used it for a couple of years and used it (somewhat) consistently in 2013. I was only able to wear it a couple of hours per night and maybe 4-6 hours per day on weekends. I never measured to start, but in hindsight I was probably somewhere between 4.75 and 5.00 BPEL. I found this site in Sept 2014 and started the JP90. I was 5.25 and 4.7 then and am now almost 6.5 x 4.9. I wish I was more consistent now and am trying to fully commit. My wife doesn't know I am doing this (but she knows something by her reactions - haha! and it is sometimes a real struggle to get adequate private time in to really commit. I just started clamping and hanging in the past 45 days and I can see really good results, especially after an off day. Your mind tries to make you think you are losing on those rest days but that is when the real growth is taking place.

PE for me is going to be a long term deal. I'd love to get to 8 x 5.5 even if it takes 5-6 years. I certainly think it is possible given where I have been and what I have seen. All about commitment and being smart and safe. For me and I am sure for most all of you it is almost unbelievable. But then you can touch it, feel it, and use it and your doubts are out to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by tomasssss View Post
        Very nice gains! what girth did you reach, and what was your routine?
        I reached 4.9" in girth, I'm still working on it though, I'm trying to get to 7" before I start on the girth exercises

Comment

Nice going Hondo, keep it up. Consistency is the key, with me the major issue is getting enough time and privacy to stick to my routine (living with house mates). I find that a 1 day on, 1 day off routine worked well for me

Comment

Congrats, GUYS! Good testimonials that PE works! Keep on tuggin!

Comment

So wait, you've already hit 7 from below 5?

Comment

mr t how long have you been peing?
                Start 1-09-15
                BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                  mr t how long have you been peing?
                  Just over a year now, but there were big breaks between which I stopped for a few months, total time that I was totally committed with the 1 day off, 1 day on schedule was about 8 weeks. The majority of my gains came in the first month and a half

Comment

Originally posted by Sincere_effort View Post
                    So wait, you've already hit 7 from below 5?
                    No, but I'm working towards that. The most recent measurement I took (3 weeks ago) was 6.7" length by 4.9" girth. The gains are coming a bit slower now so I plan to up the intensity after the fourth week on if I haven't gained as much as I aimed for.

Comment

1.8 inch in one year? Impressive!

What was your routine for length gains? I might learn a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by banjilord View Post
                        1.8 inch in one year? Impressive!

What was your routine for length gains? I might learn a thing or two.
                        Thanks, I got the routine from a PDF I downloaded. My routine was as follows:

3 minute warm up with hot towel
                        5 minute power stretch
                        5 minute V stretch
                        5 minute ultimate jelq
                        5 minute jelq and hold
                        3 minute warm down with hot towel

I did these for 1 day on 1day rest schedule and got the results in 8 weeks

Comment

Working...
                        X