0.25 in almost a month!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.25 in almost a month!!!

I originally posted this in my progress forum, but I believe it deserves to be mentioned here. I have been peing consistently for 3 weeks, tomorrow will be my 4th week straight of peing and my sessions will be increasing to 38-40 minutes thanks to the helpful suggestion of W.I.P.

Now let me say my initial measurements were taken without a cock ring and I can say I am 100% certain my erection length was the same with or without a cock ring before p.e. my penis went up 0.25 of an inch in flaccid length a week or so ago from 4"-4.25" and the flaccid girth has increased from 3.5"-3.3/4" strangely enough my erect girth has not increased.

BUT! My erect length has went from 6" to 6.25"! Now that is only a 0.25 of an inch but if that isn't motivational I don't know what is!! Now like everyone at first I was skeptical, but by the third day in I knew something was working! I really hope I can hit my goal of 7" x5" in a years time! Thanks everyone for the help and I really hope this will motivate someone to continue to p.e. or start!! Thanks again guys!!

Nice gains. I've gained 3/8" in erect length and 1/8" in girth in 6 weeks. Plus my boners actually feel like a real bone I'm so hard. Just that is worth it. Good luck and congrats.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Congrats on your gains! Now there's some motivation to keep you going, keep up the good work. Thanks for posting this in the success forum, it will help to motivate other members.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm jelouse of you dmizzle,I haven't gained anything in girth besides my flaccid going from 3.5 to 3.3/4! My eg hasn't increased at all! That's what I was hoping to do cavalier I really hope this inspires someone. I took pictures as well but seeing how I'm on my phone which is my only way to get on the internet I can't upload them. I have proof of my 4.25" flaccid and I have my stretched flaccid compared to my wife's eye glasses case which is about 6.25 or maybe more. I do have proof that I would like to share with you guys but I don't think I can

Comment

I didn't gain any girth in the first month. Then I started clamping and doing erect bends. I just measured waking up this morning at 5.25". That's .25" in a couple weeks. Probably temporary but I'm gonna make it permanent. 5 25" dick feels a lot fatter than 5". I can't imagine 6". That's my goal.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I would be happy with 5.25" girth, actually I would be happy with a 5" girth as I'm only 4.5" eg and 4.3/4" at the base. I'm going to look into erect bends and I might incorporate then into my workout.

Also don't worry man I'm sure you will reach your goal, look at what you have gained already!

Comment

Great job man! I remember that day myself. That day that I had to admit, the tape doesn't lie, I gained 1/4"! The day I could officially say "Yes I have gained from PE". Finally I could silence the biggest doubter and critic I had. Myself!

Comment

@Walkinghardon & dmizzle:

While I congratulate you both on your gains, I also want to caution you both that erect bends are an advanced exercise and should not be a part of your routines until you have completed your full 90 day beginner programs for full conditioning. Injuries set you back 2 fold, because you can't PE until you're healed and you oftentimes lose what you've worked to gain and have to start all over again. Don't make that mistake! I appreciate your enthusiasm and welcome it, but encourage you to take your conditioning routine seriously to avoid injury. PE SAFELY!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice one man, nothing like a bit of gain to motivate you to keep gaining safely! Keep on growing! haha
                    Current: BPEL 7.2 inches
                    EG 5.6 inches

Goal: BPEL 8.5 inches
                    EG 6.2

My pics at the beggining of this process: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ress-pics.html

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'd be happy with your stats Jordan!

Comment

Congrats on your gains so far walkinghardon! Well done
                        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Thanks GeeMox!

Comment

congrats on EQ gains

Comment

Working...
                            X