Super-Duper Gainz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-Duper Gainz!!!

I came across pegym.com for the first time in Late 2014 and read up on all the information I could've. I started to PE for the first time in late December 2014, using JP-90s workout routine.

My initial stats are
    BPEL 4.25in
    EG 3.5

As of July 2015 my stats are
    BPEL 5.375in
    EG 4.01in

I have to say I haven't been super consistent with the workouts, at times I'd take 1-2 and even 3 weeks off, because I was so busy with other life stuff. I am still doing the JP-90 routine but I doubled it, I only do them Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. With of course sun, wed and sat off. At 24, I really wish I had discovered this sort of thing 8 years ago, not only have I gained size and CONFIDENCE, but I've also learned about penis anatomy and that of my own penis.

When flaccid, my penis is usually hovers in the 2in range (with a 2.0in or less girth) and sometimes it can go lower almost into my body, depending on the circumstances (i.e. exercising, cold, high-anxiety moment). Something that highly bothered me and made me real upset. Then I learned about the concept of "showers", and "growers". And more importantly about a term known as "turtle penis-syndrome", (I read that on some other PE site) which I seem to match all the descriptions for it, regarding my penis/testicle health history I've experienced since being 4 years old.

My ultimate goal is to reach the "golden-ratio", of penis size 8in BPEL and 6in MEG. I believe it's very possible to hit +6inches BPEL by end of year, maybe even close to 7-inches, before hitting the fabled 8inches BPEL in late 2016. And of course the girth as well.

From everything I've read on this site (and other places), a man initially gains +1inch in lenth & +0.5inch the first 2-3 months of doing PE for the first time in their life. And then the next 10-9months, they can gain about +1.5-2.0 inches in length and +1.0 in girth sizes (the trend usually keeps steady even after 1 year of PE). I believe the JP-90 is the near perfect routine and pretty much only one that you need to follow for gains. I equate the JP-90 routine to a 5x5 workout at the gym for strength(and size) gains.

(a bit off topic) After going learning and having first hand experience into PE, I decided to do research and "experiment", on adding inches to my own vertical height at age 24, to see if that was possible after the so called growth-plate closed. Well it turns out that the body is more "elastic", than I thought and just like penis enlargement through exercise is possible so is adding inches to your vertical frame. I've managed to put almost 1inch to my own vertical frame via my spinal column, and I am looking at adding more. It's highly possible to add anywhere from 2-4inch in height, from what I am gathering. If anybody is interested in this information either google it or PM I guess.

Wow I wrote alot. LOL

Congratulations on your gains. Are you using an invert table and traction set up for your spine?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Congrats bud

Comment

Congrats on your Super-Duper gains Gatman, well done!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Congratulations on your gains. Are you using an invert table and traction set up for your spine?

No, not exactly. I sleep without a pillow every night (very challenging to do the first few weeks), to keep my spin/back straight as possible. You're taller in the morning because your spine decompresses than in the evening when all the days activity and gravity have compressed it. The difference can range from 0.5in-1in for any person.

When I wake up in the morning first thing I do a set of stretches and then I hang from a pull-up bar I have in my backyard, and let my body hang there for as long as I can (similar to the invert table I guess).

Right now I am doing that and cycling at the gym with the seat raised so my leg stretches out all the way when the pedal reaches the bottom. That exercises is supposed to increase my shin length, I just started it but I don't see why it won't work after a few months. That and I try to get adequate sleep and good food, which as are also good for PE because it can increase my HGH levels and make my penis bigger after workout(s),

Comment

Listen you guys, as most of you all know through PE the body is really elastic and change-able. When I first came across PE late last year, my initial skepticism and train of thought was

"if this shit is really true then why the fuck haven't I heard about it yet? I mean come on!"

So I decided to try out PE and have seen gains, and hope to see more gains with more perseverance. I think the reason people haven't heard of PE is because companies make money by selling bullshit pills and known down PE, that and it takes months to get results (a first few weeks if you're a newbie), and not everyone has perseverance like that.

In discovering PE is true and works, but nobody really knows/talks about it. So I've mentioned PE to alot of people I know and they look at me with a face like "get the fuck outta here". only two of my friends have taken my advice serious and gone through PE from this website like I mentioned to them and seen results. Their initial surprise and remarks were the same as mine, how does this exist but not everyone really knows or talks about it.

I applied that same reasoning to height increase and seen near identical results like PE, it takes time (months), but it's completely do-able to raise your vertical stature. I know being taller is off-topic to this forum/wesbite, but if it helps gain confidence like PE is doing for me (and how height increase is starting too). Then I believe you all have a right to know.

After I finish with all of this, I am going to look into/experiment with increasing my tongue length (need I say why? LOL).

Comment

Wait, wait, wait! Did I read it right, increasing your tongue length?

well, then good luck!
              GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Congrats on your gains! Well done!

Now I'm off to jelq and stretch my toes
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Congratz, I increased 1inch BPEL length in 7 months, with 4.5 months break between. And my stretching routine takes 5min max, jelqing 10min max. Big credit i give to edging afterwards with some "uli edging" for 5min*.

* Don't repeat this at home. It is very dangerous. I did it my whole life n I am used to and know how hard can i squeez for how much time.

Less is better. Im doing PE 4 days per week (wed,sat,sun rest)
                  My log - https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

WOW Gatman, what an inspirational story!!! Congratulations on your gains and your endeavors!

Comment

Congrats!
                      Starting stats:
                      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                      After a long break:
                      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Congrats brother. Keep at it and gain more

Comment

Awesome!
                          START....... BPEL=6.14" MEG=4.70" BEG=4.70"

July 2015... BPEL=6.63" MEG=4.80" BEG=4.90"

GOAL.......... BPEL=8.00" MEG=5.75" BEG=6.00"

Comment

[QUOTE=gatman;1109701]I
                            From everything I've read on this site (and other places), a man initially gains +1inch in lenth & +0.5inch the first 2-3 months of doing PE for the first time in their life. And then the next 10-9months, they can gain about +1.5-2.0 inches in length and +1.0 in girth sizes (the trend usually keeps steady even after 1 year of PE). I believe the JP-90 is the near perfect routine and pretty much only one that you need to follow for gains. I equate the JP-90 routine to a 5x5 workout at the gym for strength(and size) gains.

I guess I'm one of the slow gainers or I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

Hey gatman!

I loved reading about your amazing gains. The JP90 was the routine I used as well. I modified my jelqing to Ultimate jelqs once I learned about them. The routine, as you know, is a very aggressive program for beginners, but it really worked well for you (and me).

Keep up the good work and PE safely! We will be waiting to hear about new gains in a few months!
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X