Almost 5 months, Shlong got bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 5 months, Shlong got bigger

First read about jelqing back in 2002 after some insecurity with the girlfriend messing around on me. I remember then going into the bathroom one night and doing about 15 jelqs and my head got purple and spotty, I said "heck no, not for me", and gave up.

Then in 2008, A relationship I was in triggered the insecurity again (the big dick ex), found MOS, measured in at 5.5 BPEL x 4.25 MEG, then tried to complete a newbie workout. Again, jelqing and pulling my wang, just didn't feel right.

Fast forward in 2010, now I was serious and found this place and Thunders, but lurked. I remember printing out the JP90 and got commited, measured again at a same 5.5 x 4.25. Made a rice sock, got some baby oil. I got to the second workout, but my unit just didnt like it. This just wan't for me.

In 2014 I read about the bathmate. Tried that thing a few times, but could not see any expansion. All I saw was my foreskin stretching. Threw it out. It was not worth getting caught with that laying around my house if I wasn't going to use it.

Now, here in March 2015. I stumble back to PEGYM, figured what the hell. Measured in at my same old 5.5 x 4.25. Grabbed some coconut oil, made a new rice sock. Warmed up and started jelqing. It felt better this time. Something just clicked. Not sure if its the coconut oil or my dick is more tolerant now, but it felt good.

Within 2 weeks I noticed it was easier as my unit seemed like it had more to work with. I discovered reverse kegaling blood in to sort of fill the balloon as I slowly jelq down. My eyeballs popped out of my head when I measured after that 2 weeks and my schlong went from 5.5 to 5.9 BPEL.

Since then I have not looked back. As of 2 weeks ago I was at 6.25 x 4.5. Man that slight girth increase is noticeable. I can't imagine what a 5 inch girth would look and feel like, the funniest thing is the girlfriends looks and comments lately. While I have a ways to go to really be able to give it to her, she has shown me now that side of women that are secretly giddy about this subject. It may not be a deal breaker to them, but it seems to have sparked something in her. The confused faces after sex, curiously gazing at my pecker through pants, she's definitely taking note of something. She's also nicer and not not picking as much, imagine that!

Two weeks ago I got my clamp, cut a strip of an odor eater shoe insole and glued it to the inside of the clamp. Attached is a pic of how I glued it, any tips would be appreciated, I ordered padding from absilicone, but being ignored.

Added side to side stretches and edged clamping. I know my girth and length have improved more but have not measured again.

Just wanted to share what i feel is a success! Below is the time table and exercises I was doing up to the measurements. Again, now I'm edging with low pressure clamping and its incredible!

03-03-2015 5.5 BPEL x 4.25 MEG

03-28-2015 5.9 BPEL x 4.25 MEG Jelqing, reverse kegals, very little stretching

04-20-2015 6 BPEL x 4.25 MEG Jelqing, reverse kegals, very little stretching, edging

06-15-2015 6.25 BPEL x 4.375 MEG Jelqing, reverse kegals, very little stretching, Squeezes

07-16-2015 6.25 BPEL x 4.5 MEG Jelqing, occasional stretches, edging, reverse kegals, Squeezes

rsz_img_2537.jpg
    2betterhealth
    Last edited by 2betterhealth; 07-30-2015, 08:47 PM.
    Current 07/16/2015 6.25 BPEL x 4.5 MEG

Start (03-03-2015) 5.5 BPEL x 4.25 MEG
    2 year goal 7 BPEL x 4.875 MEG
    Before I die Goal 7.5 BPEL x 5.25 EG

1st 4.5 months - +.75 BPEL x +.25 MEG

Great first post 2BH...congrats!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      Great first post 2BH...congrats!
      Thanks ta53ora, this has been such an issue thats affected my whole life.

Comment

Y
        Start BPEL - 7.5" / EG - 6.0"

Goal BPEL - 8.7" / EG - 6.5"

Comment

Nice story! Congrats!
          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Cool story Congrats!
            Starting stats:
            01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
            22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
            After a long break:
            01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
            16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
            Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing. Nice gains, keep it up.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                Cool story Congrats!
                Thanks, you were similiar girth as me, now an annaconda. Read your log also. Huge inspiration!

Comment

Nice job, congrats.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have a pencil dick too!! i can't wait to hit average
                    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

Comment

sounds as if you are well on your way to building yourself a very impressive and sexy cock. that's the way to get it done! there are few things more important to a man than to feel confident and secure about his cock. damn good job. it's great to hear

Comment

Great reporting!
                        You might find other silicone suppliers at ebay. They sell even silicone and clamp sets.

Just go on and dont get overeager.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by 2betterhealth View Post
                          Thanks, you were similiar girth as me, now an annaconda. Read your log also. Huge inspiration!
                          Yeah I was. Haha if you stay dedicated I am sure you will get one yourself.
                          Thanks, glad you liked it!
                          Starting stats:
                          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                          After a long break:
                          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Very inspirational post! Keep up the good work! ...Just be careful clamping. You can always cut up an old foam mouse pad to glue on your clamp. A little thicker padding is always a good idea, as you build your clamping intensity. Go easy on that build up & PE SAFELY!

Comment

Great results and very encouraging !

I use coconuts oil. It is great to avoid dryness of the skin. Before this, I did not support the frictions.Coconut oil improves the state of the skin since it contains lauric acid.
                              Size really does matter !

Comment

Working...
                              X