Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 1 inch gain .... :)

Hi Guys,

I have extended for 3 months exactly and have took over 30 day break without extending and have not started extending again yet... and have only been pumping for exactly 2 weeks...

My starting erection NOT BONE PRESSED WAS 4 Inches maybe 4.1 inches erect on a good day but still just measured it now it is 5 Inches not bone pressed... so yhh i think i have made abit of length gains with pumping as well

so i gained 1 inch with only 3.5 months of proper PE ....

Still though my dick looks flipping small now i know why people still want to do PE even if they were 5.5-6 inches long now that my penis is 5 inches it still looks small like it did to me when it was 4 inches maybe is a physiological thing....

anyways im satisfied with the gains so far but im hoping for 1 more inch by 1 year of doing PE...

one question... it takes longer for me to get a FULLY HARD 100% ERECTION is it because my dick has grown bigger which makes me need more blood in my penis equaling to more time taken to get the full erection?

I WENT TO 5.6 INCHES IN THE BATHMATE .. CONSIDERING I STARTED 4 INCHES I NOW ACTUALLY See WHAT MY PENIS WOULD LOOK LIKE AFTER A 1.6 INCH GAIN...small thats what it still looks like LOL OH WELL
    king0
    Last edited by king0; 08-20-2015, 04:41 PM.

Perhaps do more kegels/ reverse kegels to strengthen your erections. I'll be a happy guy to join the 1" club.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by king0 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I have extended for 3 months exactly and have took over 30 day break without extending and have not started extending again yet... and have only been pumping for exactly 2 weeks...

My starting erection NOT BONE PRESSED WAS 4 Inches maybe 4.1 inches erect on a good day but still just measured it now it is 5 Inches not bone pressed... so yhh i think i have made abit of length gains with pumping as well

so i gained 1 inch with only 3.5 months of proper PE ....

Still though my dick looks flipping small now i know why people still want to do PE even if they were 5.5-6 inches long now that my penis is 5 inches it still looks small like it did to me when it was 4 inches maybe is a physiological thing....

anyways im satisfied with the gains so far but im hoping for 1 more inch by 1 year of doing PE...

one question... it takes longer for me to get a FULLY HARD 100% ERECTION is it because my dick has grown bigger which makes me need more blood in my penis equaling to more time taken to get the full erection?
      It will always look,small to you, I gained an inch, 6.25 BPEL now. Still small.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Grats ... that's some crazy progress in only 3.5 months.

Comment

Fantastic gains. Keep at it. I'm 6.25" nbpel and my dick still looks small. Not trying to make you feel bad. But, it's a long way to a biggish size dick. I'm thinking 7.5x5.5 or 8x6 would be considered big. But keep at it. I've seen gains myself going from 6x5 to 6.25"x5.2" so this does work. It doesn't matter where you start, but where you end. It's like going to the gym as a small skinny guy. I don't care just cause I'm big. When I see little guys work hard and make gains makes me respect them more. Just keep at it and you will keep gaining.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hey KingO!

Congratulations on your gains.

A longer NBP erection is always a good thing. However, BP measurements are normally a more accurate measure of gains. I recommend you gauge your progress using both measurements.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Might as well add to it.... I'm over 7" NBPEL and i still feel that it looks short. Hopefully another inch will change my views lol

Congrats on your gains
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nice gains brother!! 1" in that amount of time is awesome! I would think that your EQ is down because of all the stretching. That can really wear your cock out. Good news is for length gains, your eq doesn't need to be high, you can keep making gains. One thing you can try, if your not already doing so, is to add a kegal routine. Start out with maybe 10 kegals with 3 second holds, and gradually add more as you feel.

You may want to check out kickinthemebs log. He made some fantastic gains from extending and I'm sure you would find a lot of handy info there! Good luck brother.

Comment

CHA CHA.. Congrats man!! Keep on the path to PE greatness u must, my young pedawan!!
                  master-gauge
                  Member of the Month May 2016
                  Last edited by master-gauge; 08-16-2015, 06:19 AM.
                  Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                  Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                  Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Respect!

Thats very good resutls..

Just continue doing what you did..

Comment

Congrats!!! Its stories like this which motivate us to continue, or in my case to get started again!

Good luck with your future efforts (:

Comment

That is great progress man. Keep it up!
                        Start 6/28
                        BPEL: 6.25
                        MEG: 4.75

7/17
                        BPEL: 6.8
                        MEG: 4.8

8/17
                        BPEL: 7.0

9/22
                        BPEL: 7.25

~Maximus Johnson~

Comment

Congrats, dude! I haven't seen any gains at all, so I envy those that make them.

Comment

What a coincidence, I was just wondering how you were getting on when I logged on. Congratulations, keep it up king0!
                            My Extending Journey
                            07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                            25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

thanks everyone for the congratulations i would not have done it without everyones help and this website..

Comment

Working...
                              X