Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came "out of the closet"!

First of all, I'n not homosexual.

So, I live with my mom and my brother - I'm a 24 year old student, finishing my studies in a couple of months. I've been PEing for almost a month (26 days, to be exact) and wanted to tell it to my mom from the beginning. We've always had pretty amazing relationship - she knew when I've tried weed (15 yo), when I had my first sex (less than 14 yo) and I was always telling her everything about school, good or bad...but for some reason, it was hard for me to tell her that I do PE.

I started doing PE for the health of my penis, because I've read about Peyronie's, while googling around regarding my curve and was delighted when I've found out about all the benefits! So, health is why I'm doing it, gains keep me going.

I told my brother that I PE soon after I've started, so I was doing it after mom goes to sleep and I just tell my brother that I'm gonna occupy the bathroom. But sometimes, it can't be that way and I have to do it during the day (if I have something else to do in the evening). Today was one of those days - mom was out and I started my workout. She came back home about half way through it and after 20 minutes, she came to the bathroom door and (with an obviously nervous voice) asked me if I'm gonna get out soon. That's when I've found the courage and decided to tell her. Said I will get out in 20 minutes, with her reaction "20 minutes?! For god's sake!". I just played my music again and finished my routine. Since my mom is a smart woman and this was not the first time that she noticed I was in the bathroom for so long (and the wet towel), I regret that I didn't tell her sooner.

Came out, explained what I do and why I do it, told her about Peyronie's and not to be worried, that I'm just preventing a possibility of it to occur (and also told her about all the other benefits). She asked me would it be good if I go to the doctor and talk about it, but then I told her about this awesome community and assured her that I've read so much, as if I've read a book and that I probably know more about it than most of the doctors. Also, I've told her about the extender and that I'm collecting money to buy it, after two more months of manual exercises. She hugged me and reminded that I can always tell her everything and if it's my health, that she supports everything I do, as long as I know what I'm doing.

After about half an hour, she asked me how much does the extender cost and I told her that it's $170 and that I've already collected $50. She said a quiet: "Ok...", but I'm suspecting she'll maybe buy it for me!

I'm sorry for the long post and if it's not something you've expected, but I consider this to be bigger success than all the gains and EQ boosts I've made so far! I'm gonna workout much more relaxed now, that's for sure!

Cheers, guys!
    persistent91
    Last edited by persistent91; 09-09-2015, 02:32 PM.
    Initial stats:
    BPEL: 6.7
    EG 5.3
    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

that's great.PE devices are expensive.

Comment

What a wonderful mum you have mate!

She may even buy you one for Christmas...that'll be an interesting conversation over Christmas dinner!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey, I'm proud of you, 91! Honesty is always best! I shared my sexual development with my mother when she would ask me questions, without hesitation, when I was younger, too. My mom soon learned not to ask too many details she really didn't want to know (HA!).; but that was OK, too. She just had my safety & best interest at heart after all, and she knew I was sexually active when I was 16. We talked about it, and I reassured her I was taking every precaution necessary to preserve my sexual health and those of my partners as well. She found my candor comforting I think, and it made our relationship better, long-term.

Best of all, now you don't have to lock yourself in the bathroom and hurry your routine! Just do it in your bedroom more comfortably, tell your brother too, if you share a room with him, and everything will be fine. It's just good exercise for your long-term health. No different than working out in the people gym really, just done in private.

Comment

Ye I've got a xx40 hydropump , the gauge is broke, thinking about telling someone about it, but you know no pressure.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

What a wonderful mum you have mate!

She may even buy you one for Christmas...that'll be an interesting conversation over Christmas dinner!
            The BEST! "And heere's one for you, son, but open it when you're alone..." *winks too obviously*

Hey, I'm proud of you, 91! Honesty is always best! I shared my sexual development with my mother when she would ask me questions, without hesitation, when I was younger, too. My mom soon learned not to ask too many details she really didn't want to know (HA!).; but that was OK, too. She just had my safety & best interest at heart after all, and she knew I was sexually active when I was 16. We talked about it, and I reassured her I was taking every precaution necessary to preserve my sexual health and those of my partners as well. She found my candor comforting I think, and it made our relationship better, long-term.

Best of all, now you don't have to lock yourself in the bathroom and hurry your routine! Just do it in your bedroom more comfortably, tell your brother too, if you share a room with him, and everything will be fine. It's just good exercise for your long-term health. No different than working out in the people gym really, just done in private.
            Thanks, man! We've always been honest and I consider that to make a family healthy. I actually don't mind doing it in the bathroom, there's water and towels! And I like standing, not a big deal for me. We have separate rooms and also 2 bathrooms, I live in a big house. So it wasn't the bathroom why she was pissed, she was just worried that something was wrong and I wasn't telling her. And as for your mom - if she's ready for it, you are also (don't ask what you don't wanna know, haha)!

Ye I've got a xx40 hydropump , the gauge is broke, thinking about telling someone about it, but you know no pressure.
            Haha, good stuff, Noob! But I don't lack girth and currently am length-centered.
            Initial stats:
            EG 5.3
            BPSFL 6.7

End of the year goal:
            BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
            BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Lol, I've read "selling it to someone"
              Initial stats:
              EG 5.3
              BPSFL 6.7

End of the year goal:
              BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
              BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Congrats! I wish my mom was that cool, it'd make it a lot easier to have a flexible routine.
                Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                Pre PE
                BPEL: 6.75"
                MEG: 5.125"
                Current
                BPEL: 7.75"
                MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                  Congrats! I wish my mom was that cool, it'd make it a lot easier to have a flexible routine.
                  Thanks!
                  Well, you're not doing anything bad, right? It's good for you in every possible aspect, so maybe she would take it better than you think, if you just explain it in the right way. Of course, it takes some courage, especially if you don't have a close relationship, but it's worth it!
                  Initial stats:
                  EG 5.3
                  BPSFL 6.7

End of the year goal:
                  BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                  BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Hey it might be better than getting an ugly sweater!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Hey it might be better than getting an ugly sweater!
                      Hell yeah, I will buy 3 ugly sweaters of her choice for 50 bucks, if she buys the $170 extender!
                      Initial stats:
                      EG 5.3
                      BPSFL 6.7

End of the year goal:
                      BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                      BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Awesome story man! Every household should be this open. The world would be such a happy place

Comment

A similar story, nothing to do with a closet though

-

Parents went on a cold streak as far as loving and being the open person i am (i can talk about literally anything) i proposed to offer them some advice, seperately.
                          This ofc comes off a bit weird being the 22 yo brat i am, but im so open and educated on the sexual plane of things they didnt know what to say when i talked them trough. The best comes in the last of course. They took my advice and put it to practice. They are a couple of little lovebirds now and have fallen in love once again. Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by RDub View Post
                            A similar story, nothing to do with a closet though

-

Parents went on a cold streak as far as loving and being the open person i am (i can talk about literally anything) i proposed to offer them some advice, seperately.
                            This ofc comes off a bit weird being the 22 yo brat i am, but im so open and educated on the sexual plane of things they didnt know what to say when i talked them trough. The best comes in the last of course. They took my advice and put it to practice. They are a couple of little lovebirds now and have fallen in love once again. Happy days
                            Haha, that's awesome! Education defeats age!
                            Initial stats:
                            EG 5.3
                            BPSFL 6.7

End of the year goal:
                            BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                            BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

ahah your mom is cool!
                              next 25 Dicember you can write without problems the famous letter:" Dear Santa, I would like an extender and somethig to clamp better. I've been a good boy".
                              If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                              X