Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating the success of a friend!

Hey all,

I'm writing on behalf of a dear friend of mine. I have encouraged him to start a PE Gym account, and maybe he will down the line. I want to share a success he had. It inspired me for sure, and I hope it can inspire some of you.

His starting measurements were 5.45" BPEL and 4.9" MEG. For the last six months now, he has been dabbling with JP90, and has also used the Bathmate (x30 model). Effective this morning, he has shared with me that his current measurements are 6" BPEL and 5.2" MEG. Now he doesn't consider this a success since he attributes it to newbie gains and overall Bathmate plumpness, but I think this is a great accomplishment and can't wait for more updates on his progress (or perhaps he can come join this community!)

This is directly from the email he shared with me, reposted with his permission:

"My theory is that I'm probably just tugging inner penis out. I never have seen my penis reach the 6 mark on the ruler, much less 5.75. So this is exciting. As for girth, this is from the bathmate for sure. I dont have as much privacy as I wish so I need to use it more. I dont want to celebrate until I hit 6.5 bone press. I also have a tingling sensation in my penis, and I suspect that might be growing pangs? Either way thanks for the info."

That's all I've got for today. I hope this inspired others as much as it inspired me! Let us PE safely and do well in all things!

That's great news and congratulations to your friend, hopefully this is a sign of more gains to come for him.

The pulling out of the 'inner penis' isn't the most popular theory. His gains are very likely to be increased EQ (erectile quality/qualities). A higher EQ is down to better circulation which can be improved by increasing the flow of blood to your penis by training your pelvic floor muscles (kegels and reverse kegels) and by stretching out and pushing blood through the vessels within your penis (manual stretching, jelqing) to make sure they are filling up to their full potential. Both will leave you with a harder and longer-lasting erection that may also be slightly bigger depending on your pre-PE EQ. Once you reach this point and continue PE this is where the penis is encouraged to expand at a cellular level to adapt to the stretch of consistent hanging, extending, pumping, manuals and so on - or at least that's my theory!
    My Extending Journey
    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
      That's great news and congratulations to your friend, hopefully this is a sign of more gains to come for him.

The pulling out of the 'inner penis' isn't the most popular theory. His gains are very likely to be increased EQ (erectile quality/qualities). A higher EQ is down to better circulation which can be improved by increasing the flow of blood to your penis by training your pelvic floor muscles (kegels and reverse kegels) and by stretching out and pushing blood through the vessels within your penis (manual stretching, jelqing) to make sure they are filling up to their full potential. Both will leave you with a harder and longer-lasting erection that may also be slightly bigger depending on your pre-PE EQ. Once you reach this point and continue PE this is where the penis is encouraged to expand at a cellular level to adapt to the stretch of consistent hanging, extending, pumping, manuals and so on - or at least that's my theory!
      That's really well said and I'm going to pass that along to him!

Comment

Best exercise for extending the inner penis is BTC or LAS stretches. Easy and passive, and over time will increase both your flaccid hang and erect length as well. Fowfers can also be done while sleeping to pull the inner penis outward and stretch the ligs for better hang.

Comment

Please tell him for me two things.
          1-EQ gains are the best gains.
          2-If the ruler shows gains celebrate. That is awesome.
          Congratulations to your friend, and congratulations to you for sharing. You are a true friend.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks for that Wishful, I'm going to give him a call later today to let him know!

I think he's definitely in this dazed state of mind of, "Hang on a second, is this actually mine?" As far as I'm concerned, the most enviable of sensations!

Comment

Encouraging your friend to join the Gym is a good idea to keep him motivated Wannaride, especially if he actively participates in the forums. He'll learn a lot, become more confident in the results he'll achieve, and gain encouragement from his own success as well as the success of other members. Being a lurker is OK, but we all benefit from sharing knowledge and experience in the GYM!

Comment

Congratulations to your friend, and thank you for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Encouraging your friend to join the Gym is a good idea to keep him motivated Wannaride, especially if he actively participates in the forums. He'll learn a lot, become more confident in the results he'll achieve, and gain encouragement from his own success as well as the success of other members. Being a lurker is OK, but we all benefit from sharing knowledge and experience in the GYM!
                  I fully believe that, Jock, and as you know I've enjoyed conferring with you, Wishful, Master Gauge, WildBlue, so many great people here with and from whom I can learn so much from. My friend, although about as young as I am (early 20s), is still in the process of getting out of his shell online. He has an account with Good Looking Loser, although he never posts anything. I'll certainly encourage him and I hope he joins us! Hell, the support on his behalf right here makes ME feel good!

Comment

Working...
                  X