How does it feel to reach your goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel to reach your goal?

As someone who's been relatively small all his life I've always dreamed about having a 7" penis. Being someone with a 5 for essentially his whole life I was just wondering how some of you guys felt having reached your goal.

(Good job btw )

To me it was surrreal that my penis was getting bigger. It took me a while to acknowledge that I did it even though the evidence was in my hand.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Which goal are you talking about? Do it like I did, set a reasonable goal and when you reach that you feel great and then set another one. I have reached a few goals, that's has a lot to do with why 2 1/2 years later I am still at it.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Feels fantastic since I put close to a year of regular PE in to it. It's more about being rewarded for the effort than the size but it's a very close second!
        Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
        Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by immike282 View Post
          As someone who's been relatively small all his life I've always dreamed about having a 7" penis. Being someone with a 5 for essentially his whole life I was just wondering how some of you guys felt having reached your goal.

(Good job btw )
          Are you overweight by chance? You may have inner dick buried in your fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
            Are you overweight by chance? You may have inner dick buried in your fat pad
            Nope I've been skinny all my life. I'm around 6ft and 160ish lbs (still need to gain more muscle haha)

Comment

It feels pretty damn good! But, the problem with PE is the goal keeps shifting. But, I'm perfectly happy with what I have today.
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

It feels great. Kind of unreal though. The changes are gradual over time so when I measure and look at myself in the mirror it's like, wow I am that big now? Kind of crazy.
                Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

It feels good to have gone past my goals. I like to set small goals for each year. I don't set unrealistic goals that I want to achieve in a short amount of time. I am in it for the long haul and will probably do PE for a long time. A goal that I have set for the end of the year was to reach 8" and I am getting very close to it. I think that I possibly have a shot at 8.25".
                  Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                  Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                  BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                  Current (16.1.2019)
                  BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Surpassed my length goal, that just kind of happened. That felt crazy good. It is shocking in a way, still in awe that I managed to achieve it. I am a long way off my girth goal and won't have time to even aim towards it for a number of months still, but I will get there.
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I haven't hit my official first goal yet, but based on what I've gain thus far, at least part of my mind believes the ruler shrunk even though I know it did not. lol
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                        I haven't hit my official first goal yet, but based on what I've gain thus far, at least part of my mind believes the ruler shrunk even though I know it did not. lol
                        So true. Hit my goal, can't believe it or even remember what it was like before. It just feels the same, but the numbers on the tape are different. Should have taken better before photos...
                        Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                        27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                        Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                        X