Reached 8.0 NBPEL with 2,000 hours in Stealthman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reached 8.0 NBPEL with 2,000 hours in Stealthman

I feel like I got newbie gains or something because I healed from my hanging scars and started using my extender again and extending to 8.5 along with pumping to 8.5 and wearing my stealthman for 22 hours a day and now I'm 8.0 NBPEL hard and 8.25 BPEL.

I got here sooner than I was expecting so I will do this routine for 10 more months and then cement for 15 months after that I will continue my Extending and Pumping for maintence but will stop using the stealthman. I took photos of my new gains. I've officially been doing P.E. since April 2012 and have been doing it for 3 years and 7 months I will just do a light 2 hour maintenance routine as I do now after I reach 5 years. I started at 5 inches and didn't think I'd get this far, I feel very accomplished. I learned you have to use what works best for you, I hung for one year and only gained .25 and got an injury and stopped for almost 10 months, extending and stealthman works for me, but other exercises might work for you. Girth is harder for me to gain I've only gone from 4.75 to 5.5 but I'm ok with my 8.0 length
    Film87
    Last edited by Film87; 10-18-2015, 02:12 AM.

Congrats man
    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

Great results.
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Awesome gains man! So how much time each day was extender, pumping and stealth man? I know total 22 hours but how much time each?

Comment

Also, what kind of injury did you have from hanging? What do you think caused it?
          Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

awesome gains!!

with your ads , no rest days?
            If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
              Awesome gains man! So how much time each day was extender, pumping and stealth man? I know total 22 hours but how much time each?
              I do 3 sets of 30 minutes with the extender. I stopped hanging so I extend to 8.5 in 3 sets of 30 minutes and then I pump for 3 sets of 20 minutes (1 hours) and wear the ADS for 22 hours throughout the day with no rest days. The ADS has new sleeves with bands so you can actually get a decent stretch. The ADS would actually hold the my dick in an 8 in stretch and even when I would sleep I would wake up because I could feel the stretch pulling my dick out at the base, it's easier to deal with now but the first week was tough I can't lie.

So I'm basically doing 154 hours a week stretched at 8 inches, 7 hours a week stretched at 8.5 inches and 7 hours a week pumping to 8.5 inches and My routine takes 2 hours a day. I never take the ads off unless I'm showering to avoid retraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Lezoteli View Post
                awesome gains!!

with your ads , no rest days?
                No no days off for at least 90 days straight did pumping, extending and ads.

Comment

Originally posted by ironaddict View Post
                  Also, what kind of injury did you have from hanging? What do you think caused it?
                  It wasn't so much an injury it's just these like knots started forming on the outside of my dick but under my skin, it was from to much force or pressure I guess, so I felt I would plateau with hanging, but the bumps were there since last December and were hard like rocks and would hurt when I would get hard. But now there pretty much gone, there's just a little dark spots there but with Manoil which actually works there practically gone, they should completely go away within the next month. It just turned me off from hanging so I'm sticking with Extending, Stealthman and Pumping because it works better for my body.

Comment

thx for the answer

I've bought the same ads last week and i'm wearing during the day, no during the night(for now)

but it stretches me at 5.5 inch bp...I've followed the instructions before buy it ..and I'm 7.3 inch bpel..

what I'm tryng to say is that your ads actualy stretch you a lot, like your BPEL, mine, instead, just prevent the turtling..did u change your ads during this years?

what kind of extender are you using?
                    If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

congrats !

I can't view pictures for some reason.

Comment

Pics or did not happen haha

Comment

Very nice! Looking forward to having 8" NBPEL someday myself. I just reached it with BPFSL, so anything is possible.
                          Guiness
                          (Tall, dark & slightly gritty)

Comment

Originally posted by cczero View Post
                            Pics or did not happen haha
                            I have photos and proof if they don't show up you'll have to ask Pegym

Comment

Awesome gains. I'm at 5" bpel, hopefully I can eventually hit 7.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X