I can't beleive this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't beleive this!

It has been ONLY one week into my PE. On the last day I jelqed so hard i started having week erections, so I rested for 4 days and today measured to see everything was same or not. When I pressed the scale on the pubic bone I was stunned. It went from 5.4 inch to 5.75 in one week. Is it even possible!!! My God!

More details- I started on the 9th and 4 sessons later i had given a break of 4 days because I was having weak erections. I measured it today. Not only are my erections perfect now, length has increased!

BTW girth is same.
    DesiDick
    Last edited by DesiDick; 01-18-2010, 03:53 AM.
    Start Jan 9, 2010
    BPEL-5.4 in
    EG-4.5 in

Now
    BPEL-5.75 in
    EG-4.5 in

Short term goal
    BPEL-6.5 in
    EG-5.5 in

Thats good new man, keep it up. I finished my second week but I havent measured anything yet. Maybe I should rest for more days like you? The only thing I worry about is that if I take a break of 4 days, all the work I did might go to waste?

Comment

What I think happened is that, I PEed quite hard injuring myself, but when it healed, it increased in size. I think the 4 days of break helped rather than harming. But its just a theory. I ill start again from tomorrow and continue with my normal routine.
      Start Jan 9, 2010
      BPEL-5.4 in
      EG-4.5 in

Now
      BPEL-5.75 in
      EG-4.5 in

Short term goal
      BPEL-6.5 in
      EG-5.5 in

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
        Thats good new man, keep it up. I finished my second week but I havent measured anything yet. Maybe I should rest for more days like you? The only thing I worry about is that if I take a break of 4 days, all the work I did might go to waste?
        you wont loos gains if you take a few days off if your worried tho you should edge to keep you unit engorged
        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Good gaines Keep it that way

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
          It is important to have resting days. It is on your resting days your penis grows. If you don't have any resting days your penis never have opportunity to rebuild.

Comment

Post your routine - Thanks! Good work!!

Comment

My routine is

2 on 1 day off

5 min warming
              5 min stretch
              10 min jelq
              3 min warming

But after 4 PE sessions I had lost a bit of EQ and was difficult to get erections even with my girlfriend trying her best to get me up and running.

But everything is perfect now, erections are even more easier to get than before i started PE and length also increased. 4 days of rest did the trick!
              Start Jan 9, 2010
              BPEL-5.4 in
              EG-4.5 in

Now
              BPEL-5.75 in
              EG-4.5 in

Short term goal
              BPEL-6.5 in
              EG-5.5 in

Comment

I would like to know if BPEL would be different if it is measured in the morning and then in the evening? Or is it same throughout the day?
                Start Jan 9, 2010
                BPEL-5.4 in
                EG-4.5 in

Now
                BPEL-5.75 in
                EG-4.5 in

Short term goal
                BPEL-6.5 in
                EG-5.5 in

Comment

Nice that your back on track. Word to the wise though, being over zealous in PE is NOT a good thing. Slow and steady, slow and steady.....
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

AGREED mrbigdick i cant imagin anything worse then injuring urself during pe. makes me squirm thinking about like thinking about getting kicked in the balls. OUCH
                    Will stop pe'ing when this >My dick is so big, it takes four fat women and a team of Clydesdales to jack me off. is true.

Comment

Rest breaks sometimes brings a gain.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Rest only brings again after you shock your dick when it is in good shape. It's my guess that you already had a cock that was very healthy to start. After the overzealous workout and long rest, you made some gains.

Most likely this is a very unique case. If you overwork your dick again you probably won't get gains the way you did last time. You'll probably just injure yourself and likely lose gains. Go easy from now on.

I went through countless injuries as a newbie and lost months of hardwork to a few sessions where I overdid it.

Don't do a hard workout unless your dick looks the same after a regular workout as it does after a couple days of rest. Pay attention to your PIs. This is key.

Don't jelq as hard as you can. A lighter grip actually works better in the long run.
                        DryJelq
                        Last edited by DryJelq; 01-19-2010, 03:23 AM.
                        My Scientific Theory on PE
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment