Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story: I've just finished JP's 90 beginners routine

Hello fellow gym members,

I've just finished JP's 90 day beginners routine. I started on August 1, 2015. I'm also very happy with the results. And I'm looking forward to many more months, if not years of PE, Lord willing

First of all, I'd like to give a very big thanks to JP of course. Also, a very big thanks to the creators and people behind the PEgym site. Also, a very big thanks to the many great moderators that help to make things smooth, orderly and helpful to the various members. And last but not least, a very big thanks to all of the terrific and awesome fellow PEGym members who have really been friendly, and helpful to me in many ways, putting up with my sometimes noobish questions and/or concerns (I know some of these categories overlap of course).

I know many of my posts are a bit long, LOL, so I'll try to cut to the chase.

I definitely got good results. As I said previously, this stuff works, period. I came in with a pretty good size in terms of length, and with an average girth size, more or less. That would be around 7 1/16" BPEL, and 5" EG. After doing JP's 90 day program, I have almost gained a whole inch, and my length is now close to 8" at 7 14/16". My EG is now 5 4/16" or 5.25" (I know I listed this as 5 5/16" in my previous 2 month report, but I'd rather err on the side of caution). My BPFL has also of course increased, although I know that flaccid length and girth will at times vary a lot, depending on many different factors. That said, my BPFL seems to never go below around 5 1/2" (5.5") or so (or if it does, it's pretty rare). My FG is around 4 12/16" (4.75"). And I have pretty much stopped measuring the non-bone pressed lengths, as of course, this will vary a lot, and depending on the angle will sometimes give me up to .25" or more in length. And obviously while BP measurements are maybe not "perfect," they're a lot more accurate and scientific compared to NBP measurements. And unfortunately my "fatpad" is pretty big (although I'm basically of average build), and something I really need to work on, and I really plan on going to the other kind of gym more often and more consistently, and just walking and exercising more in general, etc.

I wish I had more time to post, but with work and family, you know how it goes.

Also, to some of the long time members, would your advice be for me to do another (or continue) with the JP 90 day exercise routine, after all, it has worked. I think I've also read that JP (and others) have more or less said, keep going until you don't get any more results (or plateau). My last full PE session was on 10-28. So it's already almost been a week that I've kinda taken a break, and is this enough time before I'm rocking and rolling back with PE?

Thanks in advance for reading this (hopefully it can maybe motivate others if they're not already "converted" or convinced yet). And thanks also for advice in terms of my next steps.

Anyway, see you all at the gym!
    Wife/GF: "Honey, I keep seeing all these different rulers and measuring tape everywhere. Were you working on something? Oh, and it's weird... I could swear this one actually smells pretty good, like cocoa butter!" :becky:

Keep up the good work! Take an extra week if you want, but stick with JP90 'til you plateau, then move to more advanced exercises / devices. Always GREAT to hear of new member's successes! Keep on TUGGIN"!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Keep up the good work! Take an extra week if you want, but stick with JP90 'til you plateau, then move to more advanced exercises / devices. Always GREAT to hear of new member's successes! Keep on TUGGIN"!
      jockinthebox,

Thanks a lot for your advice, and I really appreciate all of your other help and encouragement Yeah, I think I'll start back up in a couple of days or so continuing with JP90. Yes indeed, keep on Tuggin'!
      Wife/GF: "Honey, I keep seeing all these different rulers and measuring tape everywhere. Were you working on something? Oh, and it's weird... I could swear this one actually smells pretty good, like cocoa butter!" :becky:

Comment

That's a great result. I wasn't too far behind you in both length and girth yet I only gained a quarter of an inch in length. admittedly, I havnt been able to commit to the recommended weekly workout routine but have done so at least 2-3 times a week during the 90 days. My EQ has improved though and it also looks healthier.

I will carry on jelqing but have just this week started BIG AL's 'Non jelq routine' also. I am also trying to find a place in the UK I can walk into a buy a Phallosan Forte or something similar so I can stretch all day too cos at the moment I am using a 'Cable Cuff' which I clamp around my shaft just behind the glans and strap an elastic cord to it and wrap it around my knee. This works but also slips most times which gets annoying.
        Happy with what I've got but who doesn't want more???

Starting stats: 06.30.2015
        Fl 5.25"
        FG 4.25"
        EL 6.75"
        SFL 7 3/8"

New stats: 16.11.2015
        FL 5.5"
        FG 4.5"
        EL 7"
        EG 5 3/8"
        SFL 7 5/8"

Comment

Great gains, man, I congratulate on your consistency!

Those are HUGE gains and I hope I'll have something similar to that (already got 0.4"), after I finish my JP 90 (roughly 2/3 finished). Also getting my extender on Monday, so hope that helps faster gains!

Keep up, I'm happy for you!
          Initial stats:
          BPEL: 6.7
          EG 5.3
          BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
          ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
          BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
          BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Uk_sceptic,

Thanks a lot for the kind words mate. Yes, we are very close in size and of course we basically started at the same time. But as I said before, any time we get sick (regardless if it's a concussion or the flu), the priority is course to get our health back, so I'm glad that you took a break and are feeling a lot better.

But anyway, .25" is really great man! Especially because even before you got sick, many times you had to do PE on the "down low" so to speak. And you met some of the main goals that we all have, which is a better EQ, in addition to it looking better. You were already a shower before (unlike myself), so you're even more so!

Yeah man, good luck with your new routine, and of course you're in great hands with Big Al. I'm sure you'll do great, but please keep us updated. And BTW, it sounds like you've done a really great DIY for an ADS device, although it does slip at times. Let us also know if you try to improve on the slipping issue or if you actually are able to find the Phallosan Forte in an actual store location.

Originally posted by Uk_sceptic View Post
            That's a great result. I wasn't too far behind you in both length and girth yet I only gained a quarter of an inch in length. admittedly, I havnt been able to commit to the recommended weekly workout routine but have done so at least 2-3 times a week during the 90 days. My EQ has improved though and it also looks healthier.

I will carry on jelqing but have just this week started BIG AL's 'Non jelq routine' also. I am also trying to find a place in the UK I can walk into a buy a Phallosan Forte or something similar so I can stretch all day too cos at the moment I am using a 'Cable Cuff' which I clamp around my shaft just behind the glans and strap an elastic cord to it and wrap it around my knee. This works but also slips most times which gets annoying.

Comment

persistent91,

Thanks a lot buddy! Yeah, the main thing was that I was very consistent and thankfully did not have any negative PSIs, and keeping up with my schedule of 5 days on/2 days off, even when I was really tired or exhausted from work, or if it was late at night, etc. (I also didn't get sick either except for a small cold once or twice)

Yeah man, those are some great gains so far! And you're only starting the 3rd month. I'm sure you'll reach what I got, if not more, but heck, even if you "only" got .4", that's awesome!

Originally posted by persistent91 View Post
              Great gains, man, I congratulate on your consistency!

Those are HUGE gains and I hope I'll have something similar to that (already got 0.4"), after I finish my JP 90 (roughly 2/3 finished). Also getting my extender on Monday, so hope that helps faster gains!

Keep up, I'm happy for you!

Comment

Strong will you've got.
                Yeah, I'm happy even if it stays like this, but I'm pretty sure it won't!

Wish you the best, see you around!
                Initial stats:
                BPEL: 6.7
                EG 5.3
                BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
                ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
                BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Thanks dude...

And good luck with your last month! I'll see ya around

Originally posted by persistent91 View Post
                  Strong will you've got.
                  Yeah, I'm happy even if it stays like this, but I'm pretty sure it won't!

Wish you the best, see you around!

Comment

Working...
                  X