8 inches bpel finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 inches bpel finally!

I started pe 21 months ago with 6.5" bpel, and last night, I measured 8" for the first time. During that time period, my msg also increased from 5.25 to 5.625. Volume increased from 14.257 to 20.144 which is an increase of 41%. It seemed so easy at first when my girth exploded in the first couple months (lost some girth later on) and my length was increasing at a rate of 1/8 inch per month.
    Despite the veterans warning that it would slow down, I charted my goals assuming that my gains would keep coming at that pace. I assumed that the first month that I had no measurable gain was just a fluke, but the next month came with no gains and then the month after that. I got discouraged and started to believe that I would never reach 8", but I found a way to break that plateau and the one after it and the one after that. That's right, I have experienced 3 plateaus in my relatively short pe career and have broken them every time.
    Now that I'm confident that I can keep gaining, I am setting my long term goal at 9 x 6 which would be an 80% increase in volume over my original size. I would encourage everyone to not be discouraged when they hit a plateau, but instead, make minor adjustments to the routine until you start gaining again.

Congrats on the gains, and best of luck with the future gains!
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

1. Did you take before and after pics?

2. Did your NBPEL increase as well? If so how much?

Congrats

Comment

You routine?

Comment

Good job, great motivations..

Your goal
          9 x 6 is fucking huge!

Comment

What did you specially do to break pleataus?
            Did you go easier on your routines as the vets suggested or what?
            Im asking this because If I had to compare my execution of the starter program, Id have to say I pretty much execute them in the most intense way without it being dangerous to my body.
            I might hit the same pleataus as you mention..
            ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
            Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
            Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
            Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Yes, tell us how you broke your plateau. I have been stuck for 3 months, need to keep growing. Also what was your routine.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Hey everybody, thanks for the interest. I am just starting a 13 hour shift w/ no breaks (I hate my job!), but I will reply to all your questions tonight.

Comment

Congrats Dubveedick. Well done.
                  Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
                  BPEL: 5.75"
                  EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
                  BPEL: 6.9"
                  BEG: 6.5"
                  MEG: 6.25"

Comment

Congrats on your gains! Yes everyone is going to hit plateaus and they need to what you did, make adjustments to break it. Good luck with your new goal.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congrats...I'm flirting with the 8" mark now...hoping to see it consistently by early 2016, and maybe the 9" mark in another 2 years.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Im going to answer questions one at a time. Yes, my nbpel grew the same amount as my bpel. My nbpel is always about .75 inches shorter than bpel, so my nbpel isn't currently 7.25.

Comment

I didn't do scientific measured comparison penis pics, but I do have a naked pic from before I started pe and a more recent one and the difference is very noticeable.

Comment

So did you ever measure with a ruler and if so what is your ruler measured BPEL
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              So did you ever measure with a ruler and if so what is your ruler measured BPEL
                              Oops, you said scientific measured comparison pics, my bad.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X