Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Inch club?

Hi All,

I have been using the SG and BM for about 9 months and for the last 2 months have incorporated stretching and jelqs. I don't measure that often but as it was during the Christmas break I thought I would measure. I was at 6.8 but after measuring 3 times I hit 7 twice and 7.1 once. I've also gone up to 5.5 girth (was 5.25) so Im really pleased to say the least :-)

Question : I measured sitting down bone pressed after 10mins of edging. Is it ok to take this as a measurement or should it be just from a straight forward erection. Does edging to the ponr and measuring around this time give an inaccurate reading? I understand growth can only really be compared when measuring the same way everytime.

Just a quick side note on the manuals. I use the SG during work but can't deny the manuals have made a big difference for me I believe. I absolutely see the benefit of doing the JP90 routine. I started with SG as I am limited in time. Now I incorporate 15 mins stretching and 10/15 mins jelqing too everyday. I also wonder was my EQ much better as Im out of work for the holidays so haven't been using the SG for the last week and a half.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

T.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.2
    MEG: 5

Current
    BPFL: 4.5
    FGL: 4.25
    BPEL: 7.0
    MEG: 5.5

Goal 1
    BPEL: 7 Met after 9 months of PE
    MEG: 5.5 Met after 9 months of PE

Goal 2
    BPEL: 7.5
    MEG: 5.75

Welcome to the 7" club! I just made it there myself :-)
    Start
    BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 5.0"

Goal Achieved (12/30/2015)
    BPEL: 7.125"
    EG: 5.5"

Comment

What matters is that you measure the same way, same conditions, every time.

Question : I measured sitting down bone pressed after 10mins of edging. Is it ok to take this as a measurement or should it be just from a straight forward erection. Does edging to the ponr and measuring around this time give an inaccurate reading? I understand growth can only really be compared when measuring the same way everytime.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Congrats, as regards you way of measuring, it is the same way I measure.
        I think by forcing your way to the ponr you get a measurement at max EQ which is consistant in my opinion!
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you want to measure the same way as in studies, you should be standing and not after just doing PE. That said, I'd say edging would be ok, since you want to measure at your fullest, since that would be closest to what size you'd have during sex.
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Will go with the advice every time from now on will be sitting an edging to be consistent. Hoping for more in the future!

Thanks
            T
            Start
            BPEL: 6.2
            MEG: 5

Current
            BPFL: 4.5
            FGL: 4.25
            BPEL: 7.0
            MEG: 5.5

Goal 1
            BPEL: 7 Met after 9 months of PE
            MEG: 5.5 Met after 9 months of PE

Goal 2
            BPEL: 7.5
            MEG: 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by timewilltell2500 View Post
              Many thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Will go with the advice every time from now on will be sitting an edging to be consistent. Hoping for more in the future!

Thanks
              T
              Just noticed you are a fellow Irishman also! Not so common occurrence on here
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

One word of warning -- Although one is ecstatic when entering the 7" club for the first time, you start eyeing the 8" club pretty soon after. That one has been eluding me for the past 6 or so months :P lol
                Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  One word of warning -- Although one is ecstatic when entering the 7" club for the first time, you start eyeing the 8" club pretty soon after. That one has been eluding me for the past 6 or so months :P lol
                  My wife does not want me to be a member of the 8" club. Just remember to keep the ladies in mind before you go too crazy.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.25"
                  EG: 5.0"

Goal Achieved (12/30/2015)
                  BPEL: 7.125"
                  EG: 5.5"

Comment

Once you reach 8" you start eyeing 9" pretty quickly. When you reach 9" you outgrow a lot of pumps, and you have to pay even more money for longer custom made tubes or bigger Bathmates. When you finally reach 9" and stay there for a while 10" looks awfully tempting, then you let it get to your head and consider going for 11" or 12" purely for bragging rights. It just never ends.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      Once you reach 8" you start eyeing 9" pretty quickly. When you reach 9" you outgrow a lot of pumps, and you have to pay even more money for longer custom made tubes or bigger Bathmates. When you finally reach 9" and stay there for a while 10" looks awfully tempting, then you let it get to your head and consider going for 11" or 12" purely for bragging rights. It just never ends.
                      So true. Even now, if I look at 8" on the ruler, it honestly doesn't look that impressive...almost like 7 and 8 changed places, as did 8 and 9. Essentially as we do grow, we set a 'new normal' in our heads, and the ruler shrinks in the process.

I'm also longer flaccid too than most (apparently), so I think that throws things a lot for me. I still can't fully accept the fact my flaccid is pretty close to the average erect (or potentially longer), which just seems really weird to me.
                      Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                        Just noticed you are a fellow Irishman also! Not so common occurrence on here
                        Also a fellow Irishman. I started at 7"bpel and am just shy of 8"bpel. But my nbpel is still way under 7". I'm in pretty good shape, but still have over 1" fat pad.

Anyway, just measure the same everytime. If you measure after edging then measure before, you will probably get different measurements.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Measuring sitting down will definitely give a bigger reading than measuring standing up if you are holding your memeber parallel to the ground. For accurate/consistent measurements always the same rigid ruler, standing, penis straight out(parallel w/ floor), and bone pressed.
                          Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

Are you allowed to round up and be a member of the 8" club? I'm just a snart hair shy and need something to give me a reason to celebrate the new year.

Alright... I'll be patient.

Comment

So true. Even now, if I look at 8" on the ruler, it honestly doesn't look that impressive...almost like 7 and 8 changed places, as did 8 and 9. Essentially as we do grow, we set a 'new normal' in our heads, and the ruler shrinks in the process.

I'm also longer flaccid too than most (apparently), so I think that throws things a lot for me. I still can't fully accept the fact my flaccid is pretty close to the average erect (or potentially longer), which just seems really weird to me.
                              Perspective is everything. The further away an object is from your vision the smaller it looks.

If you look at you penis pointed straight out while standing up while measuring, your eyes around at least 2 feet away from your penis. Sitting down your eyes could be around a 1 to 1.5 feet away from your penis, seemingly a little bigger. As in cinematography, nothing looks that big from a 2 foot downward angle unless you have something for perspective or are very close shot. So when you compare yourself to a ruler or picture of a 7" object filmed close up and then compare the two, you're not going to seem as big even though both objects are of equal size.

If you want to see your size in real perspective take a pic of your erect penis next two a ruler then upload it to a computer, hold up the same ruler you used to the screen and adjust the size until the the markings are the exact same length apart. Save it as a PDF file. Use that pic to help you with psychological motivation anytime you feel "small".
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X