Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 works!!!

Hi, hope this is in the right forum...

I started JP90 a while back and after just a few days my penis was hanging lower and my EQ was through the roof.

I had to stop because of my home life, everything went back to normal if not worse!!!

Then I started again with exactly the same outcome!!!! But once again had to stop and everything went worse again....

I'm now in a position to be able to start again and hopefully be in it for the long run!!!
    I'm literally day 3 into it and my penis feels so much bigger!!!!
    My flaccid hangs lower and my EQ is through the roof again...

Not sure if it's actually going to bring any gains as such, but nevertheless this is a great feeling and one is like to keep!!!

Do you mean your gains weren't cemented?

Comment

I'm not really sure about calling them gains. I'm putting it down to the fact that my penis is being exercised and there is plenty of blood flowing...

Comment

The feels when you do Jp90 for 1+ week and nothing improved and someone posts this what happened to him after 3days

How do you "feel the blood flowing" ?

Comment

My penis feel nice a full...(full of blood) I've also been taking L-Argenine to help with circulation, probably should have mentioned that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
            The feels when you do Jp90 for 1+ week and nothing improved and someone posts this what happened to him after 3days

How do you "feel the blood flowing" ?
            How is your stretching routine? Do you follow the JP90 to the T? I find that after my stretching is where I see the most improvement. I'll literally go from a 3in flaccid to a 6in flaccid just after stretching.
            Start: 1/4/16---------> Goal 1: 7/4/16
            NBPEL: 6"-------------> NBPEL: 6.25"
            BPEL: 7"----------------> BPEL: 7.25"
            NBPFL: 3.5"----------> NBPFL: 4"
            FG: 4.25"---------------> FG: 4.5"
            EG: 5"--------------------> EG: 5.25"

Long Term Goal: 2017?
            NBPEL: 8"
            BPEL: 8.5"
            NBPFL: 6"
            EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by K13R4N View Post
              My penis feel nice a full...(full of blood) I've also been taking L-Argenine to help with circulation, probably should have mentioned that!!!
              you know what i ordered l-arginine from holland and barret and been on them for 3 days now and already my flaccid is huge and getting bigger erections, i think it maybe a little of the jp90 start and this drug because i can also account for it working, my penis goes erected for no reason sitting down now at work, and feels warm and full of blood like you are saying
              Starting
              BPEL: 7.1
              NBPL: 5.8
              EG: 4.75

Current
              BPEL 7.1
              EG 5

Current Goal:

BPFSL: 5 inches
              BPEL: 7.5 inches
              EG: 5.5

Comment

If you want more supplements for the hell of it . L arginine is good in addition to hawthorn berry, ginkgo biloba especially, horny goat weed for much better Eq and muira puama.

And if you realy want to see 10 times more blood flow. Chew raw garlic.

Comment

I take L-arginine, but I might have to source it from where you do, Biggirther.
                  Start (11.7.15)
                  BPFSL/4.8 FG/2.8 BPEL/5.2 EG/4.5

Current (3/11/16)
                  BPFSL/6 FG/3.0 BPEL/5.75 EG/4.75

Current Goal:
                  BPFSL: 6.25 inches
                  BPEL: 6 inches

Full Goal:
                  BPEL: 7 inches EG: 5.5 inches

Amar y no ser amado es tiempo mal empleado.
                  (To love and not be loved is time spent in vain.)

Comment

Originally posted by serek View Post
                    I take L-arginine, but I might have to source it from where you do, Biggirther.
                    Precision Engineered l-arginine l-ornithine l-lysine Tablets | Holland & Barrett - the UK?s Leading Health Retailer
                    Starting
                    BPEL: 7.1
                    NBPL: 5.8
                    EG: 4.75

Current
                    BPEL 7.1
                    EG 5

Current Goal:

BPFSL: 5 inches
                    BPEL: 7.5 inches
                    EG: 5.5

Comment

I looked them up, so I'm in Tennessee/Kentucky, so I'm not sure I'd be able to get here. I take some from a local drug store, once I'm out I'll for another source. Perhaps they will deliver to USA, still maybe cheeper than my current source.
                      Start (11.7.15)

Current (3/11/16)

Current Goal:

Full Goal:

Comment

Hi, hope this is in the right forum...

I started JP90 a while back and after just a few days my penis was hanging lower and my EQ was through the roof.

I had to stop because of my home life, everything went back to normal if not worse!!!

Then I started again with exactly the same outcome!!!! But once again had to stop and everything went worse again....

I'm now in a position to be able to start again and hopefully be in it for the long run!!!
                        I'm literally day 3 into it and my penis feels so much bigger!!!!
                        My flaccid hangs lower and my EQ is through the roof again...

Not sure if it's actually going to bring any gains as such, but nevertheless this is a great feeling and one is like to keep!!!

My gains seemed slow to me, but I keep on keepin' on. JP90 does work. When I edge I feel bigger in my hands. Keep up the work! As for having interruptions, I think we all get them from time to time. It's like going to the gym, and then having to miss a workout, but you do what you can etc. That is my approach and it has paid off. The worse is feeling guilty because of it. Mind over matter.
                        Start (11.7.15)

Current (3/11/16)

Current Goal:

Full Goal:

Comment

Is there something specific during your off period that you felt contributed to things getting worse? Did you look into maintaining your EQ during those down periods?
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm a competitive bodybuilder, and with so, I take performance enhancing drugs. This has and effect on my testosterone level. I also cycle them to keep my body in check....
                            So, in putting it down to low testosterone levels at the time

Comment

I'm a competitive bodybuilder, and with so, I take performance enhancing drugs. This has and effect on my testosterone level. I also cycle them to keep my body in check....
                              So, in putting it down to low testosterone levels at the time
                              That would explain things- especially if you're dieting too. IMO, if you're in a competition phase for BB then you might expect adverse results from your male enhancement training- especially if you're using drugs.

The true challenge will come in your post-competitive phase- when you need to rebalance your hormone levels.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X