tricked myself in thinking I'm a hard gainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tricked myself in thinking I'm a hard gainer

I've been reading as much as I can here, thunder place and bib forums. I kept reading about people's gains, very happy for them but also a little jealous. I thought I was going to be a hard gainer. Just one of those thoughts where I tried to believe the opposite but the thought alwAys crept in.

I started PE the start of May, 2015 (at least that's when I started my personal log). Mainly did extending and JP90. I started hanging in June 2015. After 6 months of hanging I reported back to Bib with no gains for help. That's where I tricked myself, thinking for six months shit wasn't working. I looked back at my measurements on May 1st and I actually gained a half of inch during those 6 months.

I had a tonsillectomy three weeks ago, lost 27 lbs and had two barfing blood incidents one of which landed me in the ER. I'm better now but it was rough. I made sure I hung during this period, I thought it was crucial. I had to cut back from 1-3 20min sets a day even on the day of my ER visit where I thought I was a goner. I measured and let me tell you, it was all worth it. I gained another half of an inch!!!!

In total I've gained 1inch BPEL and .5inch mid shaft girth. I can't believe it. I thought i was going to be a hard gainer or it wasn't going to work. consistency pays off. Hell I've taken my weights to work conferences and vacations. Makes it all worth it.

i went through my ups and downs during the past 9months and reading about you guys really kept me motivated and focused. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge, experiences and successes.

starting
    BPEL: 6.5
    Mid shaft girth: 5.5

now
    BPEL: 7.5
    mid shaft girth: 6.0

my current workout per day:
    2hrs btc of actual hang time a day in split sets
    10min jelq
    10min clamp
    8-11hr Phalosan

congrats, is it hard to put on the bib hanger?

Comment

Thanks tipup. It's not hard to put on but it's hard to find the correct settings for heavier weight. I would always get bad edema on the underside until finding it

Comment

I'm glad your hospital thing turned out to be nothing serious.

Nice gains! It's slightly concerning that you weren't aware of such big gains, though. Maybe you should reconsider how you go about tracking gains.

I was a doubter until a week or two ago. I'm starting to believe in a big way. The jealousy I think is normal by the way as long as we all have a common goal and are respectful about it, which it seems pretty much everyone is. My end goal is smaller than a lot of the starting stats of these guys, but there is no doubt I will be a more confident man if I reach my goal and that's all that matters in the end.
        Starting(1-4-2016):
        5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
        Current:
        6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
        Goal :
        7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Great gains and congratulations. Thank for sharing your experience, it will help inspire others.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Awesome!
            Congratulations on your gains, OP, and thanks for sharing!
            ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Originally posted by biggerjones View Post
              I'm glad your hospital thing turned out to be nothing serious.

Nice gains! It's slightly concerning that you weren't aware of such big gains, though. Maybe you should reconsider how you go about tracking gains.

I was a doubter until a week or two ago. I'm starting to believe in a big way. The jealousy I think is normal by the way as long as we all have a common goal and are respectful about it, which it seems pretty much everyone is. My end goal is smaller than a lot of the starting stats of these guys, but there is no doubt I will be a more confident man if I reach my goal and that's all that matters in the end.

Thank you everyone!

Ty, I'm glad too lol. It had potential to turn into blood transfusions to survive but luckily I stopped bleeding. My pictures and measurements were 2-3months after I started hanging, which I gained .5inches by then. I didn't bother looking back at my original measurements when I took those. For some reason I thought I was already at 7inches. Wishful thinking I suppose. I definitely make sure my measurements are done the same way. I originally was going to wait to measure every 6 months but it's hard to resist after a few months.

I agree about the jealousy thing. For me, it's never hater jealousy but the type that pushes me harder to hit my goal. Best of luck hitting your goal. No,doubt you will.

Comment

Working...
              X