Should I go for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for it?

I measured 10" BPEL today. My dick is approaching comical proportions. Oddly enough I feel tempted to see how much bigger I can make this thing. Maybe I could be like in the record books.

I'm getting close to Mike Salvini's size he's 10.5 to 11" and I haven't been using devices really except for a clamp which I rarely ever use.
    9.5" BPEL
    6" Mid girth

GOAL
    10" BPEL
    6.5" Mid Girth

Wow, 10" is massive. Can women even take it? I guess you should think of a few things:

1. Are you in a relationship and if so how does she feel about your size?

2. Pros and cons of your current size

3. Exactly how much bigger you want to make it.

Comment

No I'm not in a relationship. I was 9.25 inches with my girlfriend she seemed to take it fine except when she was on top I kept bumping into IUD strings.

Pros: I like the look of it. Increased confidence. People treat you with more accommodation, both men and women. There's some alpha effect I think.

Cons: High maintenence i.e. increased sexual appetite, difficult to hide, distracting. Makes it more difficult to achieve my academic goals or be taken seriously professionally. Concealing underwear is uncomfortable. It makes me incredibly vain. I spend too much time in front of a mirror. Can cause resentment among friends.
      9.5" BPEL
      6" Mid girth

GOAL
      10" BPEL
      6.5" Mid Girth

Comment

Originally posted by ihaveathirdleg View Post
        Wow, 10" is massive. Can women even take it? I guess you should think of a few things:

1. Are you in a relationship and if so how does she feel about your size?

2. Pros and cons of your current size

3. Exactly how much bigger you want to make it.
        3. I don't know how much bigger I want to get. I think this is important that I define too big - hell I might have already crossed the boundary.
        9.5" BPEL
        6" Mid girth

GOAL
        10" BPEL
        6.5" Mid Girth

Comment

This is crazyness. I have ridiculously awesome sex with 7.75"bpel x 5.3" meg. Sure I would like 9x6"bpel, but if I never gained anything, I would still be banging hot women. The size of my dick never had any affect on the women that come home with me. They have no idea the size of my dick or the car I drive or the house I live in before they come home with me. And they always come back.

I'm not saying don't to PE, but there gets to be a point that it's ridiculous. Seriously?
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

You'll end up an old man living by yourself. Just saying.
            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
            8 X 6 goal
            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

If you feel confortable right now, why go for more? That would be a sign of an obsession. Just enjoy life man!!
              (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Hmm, so are you trying to tell us you gained 1/2 inch in 2 days?

The start was the length I was at at the...
                Cavalier
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Cavalier; 03-29-2016, 10:50 AM.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Dude I've been jelqing 6 months and haven't gained even a centimeter

Comment

A few questions:

a. What is your routine?

b. What excersize do you think helped you make this gain?

c. Do you take supplements?

Comment

Working...
                    X