Holy $#!& it works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy $#!& it works

I have been doing a pretty light PE routine for about two months now consisting mostly of 5-10 min of warmup/stretching and just ten min of pretty intense slow 80% erect jelks followed by (or preceeded by) ten min of bathmate pumping. I enjoyed the post pump heaviness and great erections but didnt realize the growth till i measured last week. I went from 5.25 bpel and 4.5 eg (being generous) to a solid 6.5 x 5.25!!! I know some of this is probably temp engorgement from the earlier pumping but i have to say i was shocked. It is hard to notice the gradual gains but the ruler does not lie! I am suprised by the effectiveness of such a simple routine and motivated to keep focused on putting in the manual work and hope I can keep making gains!

Size correction

Sorry to get too excited i mixed up my numbers and falsley inflated my gains.

Correction:
    Starting bpel = 5.75 in
    Starting eg = 4.5 in

Current 03/26/16
    Bpel = 6.25 in
    Eg = 5.25

Still a great start imo!

Comment

Hey man! Happy to see your gaining so fast, good you gave a shot to PE to try it out

People say the first months you have "noob gains", kinda like when you are the first year in the gym where you make the big changes. After that its just keeping up with your workout, patience and persistence.

Hope everything goes fine for you in the future, good luck bro!
      (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Good gains there- and congratulations!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X