Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl tries a big penis, she will never go back to average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a girl tries a big penis, she will never go back to average?

I'm curious about this. If a girl takes a huge dick, she will never feel an average or a small one ever? Let's say a 9×6.5+ , what happens when she goes back to average 6x5? She basically has no pleasure anymore ??

No.
    1) ladies stretch and go back
    2) the clit alone has 8,000 nerve endings. It takes more then 1 big dick to desensitize that.

Comment

Why?? Why??? Just, please stop trolling!! Anything and most anything has been asked before, just do a search.. Hint, Vagina ='s stretchy..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

These are some of the goofiest questions. Women have no clue how big your dick is before she sees you naked. After a couple dates she likes you, she has sex with you. If she still likes you and the sex is good, she will not care if you have a big dick.

I feel like these are high school questions.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
          Why?? Why??? Just, please stop trolling!! Anything and most anything has been asked before, just do a search.. Hint, Vagina ='s stretchy..
          Not trolling. Self consious about my size. 7.4x5.3 BPEL

Comment

Well get over it.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
              Also how did your penis became smaller? Why it decreased in your stats your current is smaller than best

Comment

Originally posted by killer illusion View Post
                Self-conscious? You are at a good size.

Also, wouldn't this topic need to be moved to a Women's Perspective?
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Oh I don't know, I have a big one home and I please myself just fine with just my finger (if need be) and is only 3x1.
                  MrsLooking4more
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2013
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 07-25-2016, 11:01 AM.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

U have what I really want for a finish length, and really the girth is above the 5" mark?? And are still self conscious???

I decreased the stats to keep with real time.. I lost almost 1/4" BPEL, because I have not been able to hang properly since having Abdominal Surgery this past Winter and I haven't been doing stretches.. So guess what, I slid back a bit in 6 months to were it stabilized.. By Fall I will be back up and running again, and likely get that 1/4" back in a month or so.. Ligs are stretchy to a point too..
                    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by killer illusion View Post
                      The only reason I could see you being self conscious is if you never had sex before. Your dick is more than big enough. Most women will have a hard time deep throating you. Im about the same exact size and women love my dick. Like blow job every morning I wake up with my girl love it.

Try some real life experiences instead of basing your life off the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        The only reason I could see you being self conscious is if you never had sex before. Your dick is more than big enough. Most women will have a hard time deep throating you. Im about the same exact size and women love my dick. Like blow job every morning I wake up with my girl love it.

Try some real life experiences instead of basing your life off the internet.
                        Every morning? You lucky ba*****
                        Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
                        Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
                        Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
                        Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
                        Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
                        Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
                        Mar 16
                        BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
                        EG 6.38

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Woman's Perspective form.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                            Every morning? You lucky ba*****
                            Every damn morning we stay together. She rolls over when she wakes and reaches for my already hard dick. She said she gets off getting me off. Sometimes like this morning she blew me for a little then we had sex.

We obviously do not live together. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              Every damn morning we stay together. She rolls over when she wakes and reaches for my already hard dick. She said she gets off getting me off. Sometimes like this morning she blew me for a little then we had sex.

We obviously do not live together. Lol
                              I think the best part of PE is the morning wood. Im a rock all night long and she takes advantage if it. And second best is noticing she can only take me halfway when she used to be able to deep throat me. But sometimes I give her that extra "push" to get her there.

I wish people like the OP would go out and find these things for themselves instead of living in a fantasy world on the inernet.

Comment

Working...
                              X