Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever gone through the whole day and all you could think about was sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever gone through the whole day and all you could think about was sex?

I dont know if its a full moon or just a nice day, but there are days when sex is all that I can think about. i was wondering if anyone else has had these kinds of rash upswings in libido. Have you ever acted out on it? Did you ever find a way to relieve your tension? For me it seems that working out and doing PE exercises cause a huge spike in my Randyness Quotient (RQ). And yes I have found crazy ways of releasing that devil inside, but I am curious to hear your experiences and then I will tell you mine. Thanks

I thought that this occurring every day was normal.. Maybe I'm just a high-testosteroned pervert!
    How do I deal with it..I fuck my girlfriend. Every now and then I get an urge to bend the waitress over that keeps looking at me but try to stay in reality for the sake of my girlfriend.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Oh yes.
      High testosterone among other things can do this.
      I enjoy it to a degree. Makes me feel alive n virial.

Comment

I live in a place there are tens of thousands 20-25 years old females. Many of them very hot, so every time I'm out of my apartment I think of sex and how different my life would be with bigger penis.

Comment

You will never learn to have great sex with a bigger penis if you don't learn how to have great sex with what you've got.
          Great sex is not all about having a big cock. Learning how to please a woman sexually doesn't even have to involve your dick. Learn to please her with your hands, tongue and toys. Learn to put her on the edge of climax and leave her hanging there begging for you to fuck her. If you get her there, the last thing she will be thinking about is how big the cock was that just made her fall to pieces.
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I beat the rooster to death.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

Stop it Jay, you're making me spew good beer.
              Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
              Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
              4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I don't think about it all day, but quite a bit. I either have sex or get a blow job about 10 times a week so the girl keeps my sexual urges in check. If I didn't have a girl I would go find one. I can't go a month without a girl or at least sex.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  And I cooked the wings?
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Uhh, yeah it happens.

Comment

Fap Fap Fap... Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap.
                      Current- 6.2-6.5x4.5 (baseball penis)
                      S.T. goal-7x5.2 Uniform girth, 5% body fat.
                      L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
                      I'm 21 now, I hope my dreams come true by the time I am 27.
                      11th May, 2016.

Comment

Working...
                      X