X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriends ex has a bigger dick than me

Hello
    I am new here .. I don't really care but I just need someone to talk to
    I am a virgin .. and I will be keeping it this way till I get married that is a choice I made
    I have the perfect girlfriend .. she is everything I want and I love her .. it's just .. she was married before and one time we were talking and honest ... I kind of asked her questions about her ex ... I know I shouldn't but I was curious ... and the size topic came and she told me he was 8" x 5" looking at a ruler ... it kind of shocked me... it made me feel so bad .... even she said it hurt her and he didn't care and he used to force her to do things.. but still ... it's really hard to accept that her ex is bigger than me..
    I am hovering around 7" x 5" Nbp

I have no experience .. what should I do ... should I accept it ... or should I try to increase my size but I don't want to hurt her.... I don't really know ... when she saw my reaction she said size doesn't matter blah blah blah but it makes me feel bad as if I lack in size or something... . it's just hard thinking about it.

Did'ja ask her how big you are looking at a ruler??

I wouldn't let it get to ya...

PE and make your dong 9"!

BTW, my GF says I'm longer than I really am.

Welcome to the gym!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Arrrgggg this again . Listen very careful ,women no nothing about size they never get it right .

I suspect you have existing head issues, don't add to them.

Comment

That's what you get for asking! Really no reason you need to do that. Asking your GF how big her ex is makes you look insecure, which is never sexy.

That being said, I wouldn't worry about it. Bigger doesn't mean better. And like your GF said, the guy hurt her with his 8". Your 7" is big enough. Your GF sounds nice, I would trust what she says and not give a crap about her ex.
        Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
        Pre PE
        BPEL: 6.75"
        MEG: 5.125"
        Current
        BPEL: 7.75"
        MEG: 5.3"

Comment

What helps is thinking about the question you may ask any other person, before you ask it.

Some questions are best left unasked.
          maybe across the line as being too intrusive, too personal, creepy.
          maybe you haven't asked yourself what kind of answers you could OR could not deal with.

In the ages of openness, no holds barred, nothing off limits, this lets the genie out of the bottle.
          None of this addresses, how does one deal with the answers.
          Nor does it tell you how to put that genie back into that bottle.

Think before asking, be kind, considerate.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I too struggled with this when I first asked my ex. She told me the biggest guy she was with was huge but could never get hard. I was still plenty big when I met her, the first time she saw my dick she went kinda quiet and wrapped her hand around it etc. I could have slept with her right then according to her, but I was too shy. She told her best friend on the phone the next day how big I was and that there was no way she wasn't going to fuck me.

Eventually I just didn't really care, I literally had her giving me head at my whim and she never said no to me, and I could make her cum in 2-3 minutes when I wanted to. I was satisfied because she was. I may not have been the biggest but I know I was the best she'd ever had. If she's happy with you, I don't see why you let it get to you. You said yur 7 nbp, which depending on your weight you might have another .5 to an inch there. I remember when I was 7" npb, back when I weighed about 70lbs less than I do now. I used to think the same way, but now that I've gained weight, I realize I actually had a really big dick back then. 7"x6.2" isn't anything to scoff at. Wasn't enough for me back then, wish I had that size now. Be happy.

Comment

Echoing what others have already said:

1) Many women are very bad at estimating size, so her estimation - and her memory - may or may not be accurate.

2) Bigger does not mean better. It just means bigger. And it doesn't mean that she got more enjoyment out of it than she would from something smaller.

3) There are MANY factors that go into being a good lover and satisfying a woman, and penis size is definitely NOT the most important one.

Comment

Ditto Quandisa!

My husband was smalller than you when he started PE, and we had a gymnastic sexual style when for many years, when he started PE, I was happy for him but I can tell you that the size increase, curtailed our sexual escapades a lot. I had more fun when it was smaller and I am talking about the same man here. Forget about the size, Q is right, there is way more to a relationship than just the sex. As a matter of fact when my husband joined this site, it was for ED which means we had NO INTERCOURSE for a long time, however we still had a very active sexual relationship with each other.

Relax have a good relationship and enjoy the sexual relationship when it happens.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

<resolved>
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 08-07-2016, 02:25 PM.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm 8.5 x 6.5 BP and my most recent said out of her 32 partners I ranked 2nd in both girth and length, apparently trailing the the same guy in both stats. I know my Dick is "huge" so it doesn't bother me too much, maybe she even lied to humble me. Or maybe she's falsely projecting a bigger size onto that guy because she was younger.

Just be confident in what you have if it actually big.

Comment

what are you moaning about 7X5 is well above average. If you was 5x4 i would understand.

If i was you i would be worrying about training yourself to be able to have sex for a longer period of time. When i was a virgin and i had sex for first time it lasted about 10 pumps, But that was probably due to my age (14) at the time.

Having a big penis with no sexual stamina is like having a rolls royce with no engine.
                      Started 28/06/16:
                      BPEL 6.25
                      NBPEL 5.75
                      MEG: 4.75

8/8/16
                      BPEL: 6.75 (+.5")
                      NBPEL: 6.25 (+.5")
                      MEG: 4.75

Goal:
                      NBPEL 7.5
                      MEG: 5.5

My hotline rings!

Comment

Let's skip all the size talk here...

She was married.
                        You want to wait and be a virgin till marriage.
                        IMO this is a recipe for disaster wayyy more then your size.

Are you holding out for religious reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by scar View Post
                          Hello
                          I am new here .. I don't really care but I just need someone to talk to
                          I am a virgin .. and I will be keeping it this way till I get married that is a choice I made
                          I have the perfect girlfriend .. she is everything I want and I love her .. it's just .. she was married before and one time we were talking and honest ... I kind of asked her questions about her ex ... I know I shouldn't but I was curious ... and the size topic came and she told me he was 8" x 5" looking at a ruler ... it kind of shocked me... it made me feel so bad .... even she said it hurt her and he didn't care and he used to force her to do things.. but still ... it's really hard to accept that her ex is bigger than me..
                          I am hovering around 7" x 5" Nbp

I have no experience .. what should I do ... should I accept it ... or should I try to increase my size but I don't want to hurt her.... I don't really know ... when she saw my reaction she said size doesn't matter blah blah blah but it makes me feel bad as if I lack in size or something... . it's just hard thinking about it.
                          Listen buddy, I am 6.5 Bone pressed and 5.5 girth....My girlfriend thinks I am around 8 and thicker than any human in the world....Do not sweat it one bit. Girls do not know their exes size unless they physically measured...and even then they could have not measured accurately.
                          Started (4/21/16): BPEL- 6" EG - 5.5"
                          Current (10/8/16): BPEL - 6.625" EG- 5.5"
                          Goal: BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6.5"

Comment

Thank you guys for the replies and time for helping me out .. this forum is amazing
                            I am going to reply to the things you guys pointed out

oh yes I am a virgin for religious reasons and I don't think that is a problem because she was the same before she got married ... we have this in common sort of

I am aware that is the stamina is very important just like the size but I am not worried about that it literally takes me 20 min - 2 hours to orgasm when I masturbate .. plus I can have multiple orgasm so I am not worried about that

I know asking was a stupid mistake ... but this question was on my mind for a long time I just wanted to know even if I didn't like the answer ...

well ... I think 7 inches is a good length I am happy with it ... it;s just ... the idea of her ex having a bigger penis than me annoys the fuck out of me ... I think I am going to work on the girth .. I am not sure thats why I was asking you opnion guys I am new her and I have no sexual experince so I made a thread asking about it .. I am sure 5 inches girth is not that impressive :/

I think she got it wrong .. 8 inches ... but I don't know .. maybe it;s bigger maybe it's smaller ... it still annoys the fuck out of me.

Comment

She divorced him...what does that tell you?
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                              X