Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls with not so nice vagina's... Would like some female opinions mostly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls with not so nice vagina's... Would like some female opinions mostly.

I know what most guys opinions on this is going to be. Some of you are probably gonna call me a douche others might say yeah it happens sometimes. Mostly want to know what girls think.

I've never actually been particularly attracted to the Vagina unless they look a specific way. I've been extremely lucky so far, every girlfriend I've had has had a beautiful Vagina, basically exactly what I like looks wise. Camel toe, no excess Labia at all, nothing looked used up or like ground beef. So I've been talking to this girl and she showed me a picture of hers. I of course told her it was nice blah blah blah etc. I'm never going to cut someones self confidence down. But to be honest, it was really not attractive. It almost killed the attraction to her tbh. I was like, I don't even know if I wanna put my dick in that, let alone ever give her oral.

I feel really terrible though. I know I'm not perfect. My foreskin is rough and honestly although no girl has ever mentioned it unless I have, or complained, and all the girls I've been with have loved giving me oral, it still bothers me a lot. I feel like a bag of shit for feeling this way honestly. I've been so spoiled I guess in that every girl so far has basically been gorgeous down there, but yeah, if this girl didn't have such a great personality I think my attraction to her would be completely gone just from that.

I'm normally not shallow, so it upsets me. That was my natural reaction to it. I was like ew. And I'd never tell her that nor would I ever bring someone down, but what should I do? Should I be feeling as bad as I do? Its not like I'm thinking "yeah i can do better than that I'm too good for her", I just thought it was unattractive and it kinda made me not excited to have sex with her.

Pussy doesn't always look good in pics, but when your dick is inside, it will look amazing. If she is hot and you like her, her pussy will look perfect with your tongue on her clit.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I can relate, and I don't think that it's shallow or anything like that. Personally I've never really found much attractive about a vagina and I have one. And I really don't think that it's actually all that unusual because guys have often commented about how nice mine looks. Even PL has said I have a very attractive/pretty one, and he has also said he doesn't normally find anything inherently attractive about them.

Comment

Pussy looks different from woman to woman. The end result is what I like so pics aren't needed. There are ugly boobs as well. In the short term that wouldn't stop me but on a longer scale she would be gone. I like a good rack. Size isn't the thing with boobs as far as what they look like and pussies come in a wide range. If you don't like it don't bang it move on.

I'm old and I really can only think of one pussy that was good looking. Not my wide BTW. It's not meant to be a good looking body part, just a functional one.
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Although some might looks 'better' than others...all vaginas are good vaginas....unless they deny entry. lol
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
            Although some might looks 'better' than others...all vaginas are good vaginas....unless they deny entry. lol
            This is correct and I will add "or if they are not well maintained."
            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I hate being mean, I mean, this girl was not anywhere near as bad as this, but, some of those poor ladies look like Cthulhu down there. I don't know about you guys but I don't thinking sticking your penis into the mouth of Cthulhu is a good thing, right?!

Comment

Hey Taco, our Dicks all look different, too! Some wear "hoodies" some are shaggy, some bald, some curved, others are longer, shorter, fatter or skinny, harder or softer...every guy's Dick is just as different (if not moreso) than a woman's pussy! Variety is the "spice of LIFE"...there's some (or several) out there for everyone! Just "sample" and ENJOY YOURSELF! Sex is supposed to be FUN, so "practice & experience" will deliver the knowledge and confidence to become a better (and more discriminating) LOVER as you mature. Just keep on "SHAGGIN'"...just sayin'...

Comment

Maybe I'm just he opposite, but an "innie" Vajay doesn't do much for me. I need something to feel, something to suck on, something to roll around in my mouth and something really warm and extra to wrap around my shaft and massage as I do my stuff. So to each his own, but certainly do not miss the opportunity to experience this. I'll say you don't know what you are missing.

Comment

It is unusual for me not to like the look of a vagina . Innie ,outie etc I like the vast majority . I do find sme more attractive than others I suppose I will think on why.

Comment

Unless it's gross, like hairy n nasty, I like a nice peach.

Personally a like a little petite one with not alot a lip everywhere. Or I thicker puffy Hispanic girl looking one... mmm....

Comment

I like the one my wife carries around. I sometimes have to tie her up and shave it to my liking. I've tried to wear it out for the past 30 yrs or so, but vaginas are very resilient. I'll just keep trying to wear it out because a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
                        Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                        Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                        4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

This is the kind of thing that is more often answered in the reverse (guys who are concerned about their penis) but I'm gonna just say - this is one of the things, IMO, that is wrong with our current "Hookup" culture. The idea that you could see a picture of a woman's vagina before you even meet her.

It relegates a person, man or woman, into simply a series of body parts and completely disregards who they are as a person and the chemistry you might have together in an actual full-on relationship. If you met a woman without the internet and without photos of vaginas, by the time you got to the point of seeing hers, I imagine there would be some more emotion and desire attached that is based on who she is as a person, instead of just her vagina. it's about context. All this naked pictures bullshit completely removes the context, and this is the result.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletSkull View Post
                            This is the kind of thing that is more often answered in the reverse (guys who are concerned about their penis) but I'm gonna just say - this is one of the things, IMO, that is wrong with our current "Hookup" culture. The idea that you could see a picture of a woman's vagina before you even meet her.

It relegates a person, man or woman, into simply a series of body parts and completely disregards who they are as a person and the chemistry you might have together in an actual full-on relationship. If you met a woman without the internet and without photos of vaginas, by the time you got to the point of seeing hers, I imagine there would be some more emotion and desire attached that is based on who she is as a person, instead of just her vagina. it's about context. All this naked pictures bullshit completely removes the context, and this is the result.
                            Yes you right ,of course though this has always happened to a large extent anyway with people attracted to looks ,money, status etc. But yes it is going the direction you say .

Comment

Well I decided I like vaginas uncut , though I have never seen one that is cut live . I am ok with shaved or unshaved though a bit of a trim would be nice in some cases . Fairly even left to right is good .

Comment

Working...
                              X