Vagina depth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vagina depth

So, it seems women are also interested in size. Vagina depth. I found a site dedicated to showing women how to measure and they share their vaginas.

Based on the US, it seems the most common insertable length is 7 and 8". Some are 6", but most are 7 and 8". I just found this interesting since I was 7bpel all my life, now over 7.5"bpel and never felt that I ever bottomed out with any women before.

Here is a link to the site.

Genital Size | Share a selfie or pelfie of your pussy | Vagina size United States

You can also go directly to the site for other genital measurements.

http://genitalsize.com
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

You can't bottom out and will never do since vagina stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Pussymagnet View Post
      You can't bottom out and will never do since vagina stretch
      I would absolutely disagree with that.

Comment

I agree with Qandisa.

I might even give it a try!
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Of course you can bottom out. The vagina doesn't stretch forever. I love going in from behind and pushing as deep as I can. I can't really feel that I bottom out because I really don't feel my glans, but it gives women an awesome orgasm. I want to get to the point where I have an 1" sticking out. Then I can really massage the deep walls of the vagina.

Comment

I just spent and hour and a half looking at vaginas from all different countries and I came up with the average of

18cm depth which is 7inches.
            Started 28/06/16:
            BPEL 6.25
            NBPEL 5.75
            MEG: 4.75

8/8/16
            BPEL: 6.75 (+.5")
            NBPEL: 6.25 (+.5")
            MEG: 4.75

Goal:
            NBPEL 7.5
            MEG: 5.5

My hotline rings!

Comment

I'm spending an hour looking at vaginas but they're running around a hockey pitch!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by linerings View Post
                I just spent and hour and a half looking at vaginas from all different countries and I came up with the average of

18cm depth which is 7inches.
                I would probably agree with that.

Comment

It's more like 3-5 inches long, tenting to a high average of 7.

Well, why doesn't a 5 incher usually hit the back is the obvious question? It's because genital layers between both partners Sheild some of that penetration, especially in certain positions. This is why thicker women have the illusion of being deeper when they really aren't, their "fat" Sheilds deeper penetration from happen unless you angle it right.

I think a 7 BP with a slight fat pad could hit the back of most vaginas, especially in arched doggy.

Comment

Well , IDK how to reply here, but of course I will. When my wife is completely aroused, I think I bottom out. I hit something hard at the tip, I can either thrust below or above it, or between it, more like jab at it. The below or jab is what she loves, jaw dropping multiple orgasms. Weird that, if her cervix?, she lowers it to me?!... I'm only 6.75 inches BPEL , however her G spot is right at her vaginal opening. Comments ladies. ?
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                      I'm spending an hour looking at vaginas but they're running around a hockey pitch!

Bsd monkey, bad
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        So, it seems women are also interested in size. Vagina depth. I found a site dedicated to showing women how to measure and they share their vaginas.

Based on the US, it seems the most common insertable length is 7 and 8". Some are 6", but most are 7 and 8". I just found this interesting since I was 7bpel all my life, now over 7.5"bpel and never felt that I ever bottomed out with any women before.

Here is a link to the site.

Genital Size | Share a selfie or pelfie of your pussy | Vagina size United States

You can also go directly to the site for other genital measurements.

Genital Size - Upload and share pictures, selfies of your genitals for men and women to explore the variety of genitals.
                        Ok I looked thru a few pics and I must say. My wife's pussy at 54 is so much hotter, so pink with such a lickable love bud. Kissed it for a half hour today, so much fun, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          Well , IDK how to reply here, but of course I will. When my wife is completely aroused, I think I bottom out. I hit something hard at the tip, I can either thrust below or above it, or between it, more like jab at it. The below or jab is what she loves, jaw dropping multiple orgasms. Weird that, if her cervix?, she lowers it to me?!... I'm only 6.75 inches BPEL , however her G spot is right at her vaginal opening. Comments ladies. ?
                          The something hard will be her cervix, if you angle lower that will be the top or end of her inside. It's an amazing feeling however If a man goes there I always need the thrusts more gentle otherwise it hurts and I bleed. However you can normally hit the top or the cervix really hard with no problems, I find.

I tried measuring tonight (never thought to do so) and will say I seemed to be under 6 inches long (I'll say this seeing that all you men put your measurements out there, so I'll be brave too) however I'm rather short in height so that makes some sense that I would be short inside too (tho this will probably be the rule, there will be exceptions). So if your wife is like me short inside, you will have no issues hitting the snug bit at the back with 6.75.
                          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            I tried measuring tonight (never thought to do so) and will say I seemed to be under 6 inches long (I'll say this seeing that all you men put your measurements out there, so I'll be brave too) however I'm rather short in height so that makes some sense that I would be short inside too (tho this will probably be the rule, there will be exceptions). So if your wife is like me short inside, you will have no issues hitting the snug bit at the back with 6.75.

Based on things I've read and a few that I talked to, I'd say the average aroused length/depth is between 6-7" for most. Probably much like us as well, 99% probably fit within 5-8", with only extreme outliers that are shallower or deeper than that.

Knew one girl who said she was around 5" but she was also 5'0" and 90ish pounds (Asian with very small bone structure too, in case that matters). Still wonder what might have happened if things progressed with her...lol
                            Phoenix7672
                            Member of the Month Oct 2015
                            Last edited by Phoenix7672; 08-20-2016, 01:46 PM.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

This is why I find it so unusual that at 7-7.5" bpel, I've never knowingly bottomed out. It seems like every one of the several dozen ladies could have taken more. In fact, the only time I've ever felt that I hit the cervix was in doggy from behind. But I know its not that deep since I can touch it with my middle finger.

So this has me thinking. Maybe I have hit bottom but just never felt it. My glans is not that sensitive being circumcised, so maybe I'm pushing and expanding the back wall.

The ladies always love the way I fuck so I must be doing something right. I just want that feeling like I physically can't insert another centimeter. I guess my journey to 8" bpel continues.

Im tempted to get my girl to measure herself. I really want to know how much more dick she can take, because she seems like she could ride a Mandingo all night.

Comment

Working...
                              X