Multiple orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple orgasms

So, the our sex life had gotten a little boring lately and it's been taking longer for wife to cum, and she's not as wet as she used to be. We went out for few beers Friday night and we got a good buzz on. We were having a lot of fun.

The resulting sex was incredible. Now she only comes from me rubbing her clit - she insists that I do it this way.... she loves it. Anyway, she came a few times before intercourse and then afterwards, she starts up all over again. She was cracking me up, counting every time she came. It was a total of 12 times !!! And she seemed super close during PIV, which NEVER happens for her. Lately, she is one and done. It's amazing how being relaxed and into it makes such a huge difference.

And, she would've tried anything, but I didn't push issue and try to take advantage.

Being relaxed and really turned on (which alcohol always effects me in this way) most certainly helps.

Now she knows it can happen hopefully her mind set will make it happen more!

Lucky couple 🎉
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My Bride I have found like different places.

Hotels, different rooms in the house, patio.

A couple of times I waited for the Garage to open and met her with a glass of Chapagne and we enjoyed her SUV.

Women seem to enjoy new and exciting vs the Old Bedroom.

My 2 Cents.
      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Drifter. Your wife is on a path , don't ever get upset about her orgasms without entering her, it's a step in.
        Her process of becoming multi, multi orgasmic. Believe me the end result will be well worth it and if you are critical she'll never get comfortable.

also tell her to stop counting, it's s distraction for her and a put down to you since your dick ain't involved. Which is ok, just get thru it, believe me! You are going to have to feel very sure of yourself as a man. She will need you only again, but she's in a learning curve, give it time. Good luck, if all goes well you will have a jewel like I have , Few men have a gal like this. You've won the lottery
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Have people experience O and U spot orgasms with their partners?

Ive never heard of these until today.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post

I think my wife has, she goes to a different level
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

My Mrs has plenty of ooh, arrr and hehehe orgasms.

Do these count?
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I've never heard of these until today.
                Yes, My bride has had O . . . My God and U Da Man orgasms . . . all the time!!!
                “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I think these are just different names. The orgasms are they same, but how the orgasm is achieved is different. The area that is stimulated causes the orgasm to feel different. There is the clit, g spot, posterior and anterior fornix.

It seems like most women don't explore all these areas. When licking pussy, you can use your finger to rub these spots. G spot makes it easy to make women squirt. If you go deeper you hit the anterior fornix. If you run the back wall of the vagina you hit the posterior fornix.

The posterior fornix has been my go to spot to give women orgasms with my dick. I can angle it just right and just massage the vaginal walls and it makes the cum so hard. From a different thread Tara asjed if my size increase has changed things. I would say yes. I am also more sexually knowledgeable so I know how to use my tool. Or my tongue, women seem to love both.

Here is a link to a great diagram is anyone is interested in seeing what I described.

posterior fornix - Google Search
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thank you Dmizzle that's really clear and easy to understand.

Comment

I can make my woman GUSH in seconds by using my fingers on her skeen's gland. Top of vaginal canal, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in, feels like a raspberry texture.

And by adjusting my angle, so that the bottom of my penis presses on the bottom of her vaginal opening and my glan glides across the top of her vaginal canal, I can give her massive multiple orgasms. She descibes it as "hitting all her spots" at once, and like have multiple simultaneous orgams. She clams that only me and one ex could hit alls the spots at once, especially the deep spot. I am her largest lover, he was long but not as thick.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

The raspberry textured spot that you describe is the g spot.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                          The raspberry textured spot that you describe is the g spot.
                          It actually expands the more aroused the woman gets. Rub that spot while licking the clit and send out a flood alert. Your sheets will be drenched.

Comment

Yes I'm aware.
                            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              It actually expands the more aroused the woman gets. Rub that spot while licking the clit and send out a flood alert. Your sheets will be drenched.
                              Not my girl, the g spot doesn't do much at all for her. She gets incredibly wet when I rub her clit super fast. Many times squirting like crazy. That's what she likes. She loves the fucking first, but she's never been able to get off that way. Ever. But she did seem to be getting close.....

Btw - she never had an orgasm until age 40. I'm hoping she can learn to do it through PIV, but I she doesn't seem to think it's possible. Nor does she care .

Comment

Working...
                              X