Women's view on pubic hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's view on pubic hair...

I would like to get women's opinion on pubic hair.
    • Does it affect your clitoris in certain positions?
    • Do you find it disgusting?
    • How long is too long?
    • Do you prefer a guy to be 100% shaved?

And this one is for guys:

How the hell do you shave the base of your penis and your balls safely? I'm just way too scared to shave it with my clipper

While I may not be a girl, I can tell you that all my girlfriends in the past, and current, and girls I've talked to about this did prefer there to be hair there.

Some more than others, but virtually none of them wanted 100% shaved. This basically means shaved balls, shaved, if not trimmed on the shaft, and area above the shaft/behind the balls should be trimmed, but still a visible thick of hair.

As for base of penis/balls, using a razor mate. A decent 3-4 blade razor is much safer than you'd think, and even the most curled up ballssack gets a decent shave with it without the risk of bleeding, unless you're behaving like a complete lunatic. Honestly, it's so much easier to cut yourself with a scissor down there.

Also, if it actually does get a cut, it's usually so small you won't notice.

Don't forget to apply some anti bacterial gel, and moisturize plenty during the first days.

Comment

Yeah. Shaving your balls is easy. Use lots of shaving cream/shampoo. Grab your nuts and stretch them out so the skin is not wrinkled. Use a sharp razor, believe it or not its the dull ones that cut the worst. Be careful.
      "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
      Current BPEL: ? (pending)
      Current NBP: 19cm
      BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Well the problem is that there are not many girls on this forum.

I doubt any girl would like a full bush down there.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
          Well the problem is that there are not many girls on this forum.

I doubt any girl would like a full bush down there.
          Agree, IMHO full bushes are disgusting. I think most chicks would agree with me lol.
          My advice.
          Balls = fully shaved
          Between legs and nutsack = fully shaved
          Any hair on the shaft = shaved
          If you must have some hair on the navel, some pyramid action. Also make sure the hair is not like 4 inches long lol.
          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
          Current NBP: 19cm
          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Alright haha thanks to yall for the tips

Comment

Shaving is a must. Especially if you're chasing around younger chics. I don't think any chic over 30-35 even knows what a bush looks like. So if you're over 50 chasing around chics your age, you should be fine, younger then that, shave your dick and nuts...
              10/16..............1/17.......4/17
              bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
              bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
              beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
              Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
              Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

I prefer on myself a small triangle at the top and then nothing elsewhere. It doesn't have any effect on certain positions, I don't find it disgusting and it isn't very long.

I don't like guys to be shaven at all - au natural all the way! I like men to look 'manly' that said, I guess if they had a lot of pubic hair, a little grooming wouldn't harm.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Trim the fat pad shave the rest.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My gf and everyone else I've dated in the last ten years like anywhere they're putting their tongue shaved. So, shaved down and around the shaft, balls and around to the anus. And then trim the area above the penis to about 1/2". My gf also likes me to shave where my legs meet up with the pubic area.

I use my beard trimmer to trim and a regular 3 blade razor to shave. I just use shampoo in the shower for the cream and pull skin taut while shaving. My gf gave me this stuff called No Bump to wipe on the shaved skin on either side of the pubic area and I don't get bumps anymore.
                    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I will say one thing, the more bush, the more swest, the more smell . I keep my pubic region trimmed with clippers then shave my balls. From my experience women are more likely to give blow jobs to nicely manicured penis's that smell nice.

I prefer my woman to be shaved clean but I like a little line or triangle or whatever. I don't want any long hairs in my mouth.

And I find it disgusting when I use a urinal and I see long ass pubic hair on the urinal. Thats gross.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

My gf (with a little prodding from me) got turned on to full Brazilian waxing about a year or two ago and loves it. She used to just keep things neatly trimmed really low but now loves the smooth shaven totally hairless feel - and she goes damn near every week just to keep things as smooth and hairless as possible at all times. And I have no complaints at all - I absolutely LOVE it!

If I weren't such a chicken shit about it, I'd try (waxing) myself, but wax on the scrotum, as I have read and heard, can have dire consequences. So I do my man-scaping using trimmers and a foil razor to stay trimmed and/or shaved.
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                          My gf (with a little prodding from me) got turned on to full Brazilian waxing about a year or two ago and loves it. She used to just keep things neatly trimmed really low but now loves the smooth shaven totally hairless feel - and she goes damn near every week just to keep things as smooth and hairless as possible at all times. And I have no complaints at all - I absolutely LOVE it!

If I weren't such a chicken shit about it, I'd try (waxing) myself, but wax on the scrotum, as I have read and heard, can have dire consequences. So I do my man-scaping using trimmers and a foil razor to stay trimmed and/or shaved.
                          Heheh, my gf is at the salon getting waxed as I write this. I LOVE the way she looks and feels totally bare. She wants to wax me where I shave. I said "ok" to the areas left/right of my pubic area and that little area of fur on my lower back. But "NO WAY" to my balls or below!
                          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                            I will say one thing, the more bush, the more swest, the more smell . I keep my pubic region trimmed with clippers then shave my balls. From my experience women are more likely to give blow jobs to nicely manicured penis's that smell nice.

I prefer my woman to be shaved clean but I like a little line or triangle or whatever. I don't want any long hairs in my mouth.

And I find it disgusting when I use a urinal and I see long ass pubic hair on the urinal. Thats gross.
                            Totally agree, since I went bald downtown my wife's blowjobs have gotten longer and more intense.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I shave my penis, balls and up to my navel every other day. My partner loves it smoothe
                              Big D

Comment

Working...
                              X