When will Wife notice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Wife notice!!!

I've been PEing on and off for a while and using the sock hanging method too for length. I have made some good gains (overtime) that I have solidified and I also have temporary gains that I try to use when possible. My wife hasn't said any "wow!" yet like "wow you are stuffing me", or "wow it seems bigger to me"...

I'm definitely a grower and probably have a thick tunica. We do doggy style a lot and I think she feels the bulk when I initially penetrate but how can I tell if she thinks there might be a new size?

Will she ever say anything? should I be more forceful?...In my opinion, when the wife says something like "it is bigger than the day she married me" (without me divulging my secrets).....this is my ultimate test to see if PE is working!

Please comment
    8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
    3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Most people think its impossible to get bigger down there. And you have gained it over a long period of time... according to your signature. So probably she just thinks its like it used to be? Or does she seem to enjoy it more?
    Starting stats:
    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
    After a long break:
    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

As demonstrated by most of our members, men have insecurities about our penis. Wives often hesitate to comment on our penis because they don't want to hurt us. She may feel a difference, but not comment. Afraid to say something and accidently hurt your feelings.

I suggest you don't worry about the size, but instead check in with her about her general satisfaction. Open, honest communication about her sexual preferences, and how things are feeling may lead her to open up about your size.

Mostly just be very happy about and with your penis. You feeling good about it and being confident with it is the most important aspect. Enjoy
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You're starting and present stats almost exactly match mine. I can tell you that none of the girls I was with before PE, who have been with me after PE, have said they noticed a change. One girl did ask me if penises can grow bigger, because she'd seen pills and stuff advertised online. So she *may* have suspected. But she also may have just been talking about random shit.
        Her reactions have gotten better. She feels a lot tighter to me. But she has never said "Wow! Your dick got bigger!".

It could be because this was over the course of about two years, so the change was pretty gradual. But I've been with 3 other exes who knew me before and after PE as well. One, I didn't see for almost all of my gains. She saw me with original dick, and then one that was a half inch longer, and thicker than before. She didn't say a word, or even seem to notice a difference. And that was a sudden all at once change.

I'm going to visit another ex over the Summer. I'm intending to be another .5" longer. We'll see if she notices. I'll probably be 1" longer and .6+" thicker by then. She's also more logical and analytical than most women. If anyone's going to notice, it will be her.
        "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

My wife of nearly 30 years has never commented about it either, despite her knowledge of my efforts. I can now reach her cervix and A spot, never could before, I let her big orgasms be my reinforcement.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

How does it feel for you? Is it any different? Generally if you feel there is a change in feeling for you because of size increase you can be confident in the fact that she feels it as well. Like wishful stated, some women attribute a difference in feeling to things like hardness. And some women are just not prone to speaking about such things.

If it concerns you that much why not ask?

Comment

I agree with Cokafor...just ask her casually. If you don't want to then keep working at it and one day she may comment.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I told her one time during foreplay to hold the base and I showed her I could pump blood into the shaft....then she put it in, this was a good feeling.

I always stretch a bit in the shower so when she comes into the bathroom sometimes I catch her looking down there...

Gradual increases over time with regular sex probably go un-noticed but when she holds a thicker one in her hand she must notice a difference right? (can any women comment on this aspect?)
                8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
                3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

I think women go out of their way not to comment for whatever reason.

Comment

I have been working at it for almost seven years and have gained about 1" in length and girth. After a good pumping session, I can temporarily add an additional 1/2" to 3/4" of girth. However, she has yet to make a comment even though it feels a lot tighter for me.

i assume because it has been growing very slowly over a long period of time that she has easily adjusted to the change. She did once say while she was holding it in her hand that it felt bigger.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sorry to say, but unless you go from average to big, then its really not noticeable. I could lose 1" and women wouldn't notice. I believe there is small average and huge. You are still in the average category so unless you really start stretching her, she probably doesn't feel any different.

I made about the same gains as you and sex is about the same. I feel my girl wouldn't feel a difference until I was 8x6, literally. The vagina is very elastic, so unless you start to stretch her, she probably doesn't feel any difference. Its like if I lost or gained 10lbs, the woman wouldn't notice. But if I got fat or skinny, she would notice.

That doesn't mean you should stop, in fact that should be motivation to continue.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        Sorry to say, but unless you go from average to big, then its really not noticeable. I could lose 1" and women wouldn't notice. I believe there is small average and huge. You are still in the average category so unless you really start stretching her, she probably doesn't feel any different.
                        I disagree with this. I have never had good EQ in my life but sometimes I get lucky. Almost every women I have been with that has felt that difference has "explicitly" made a comment, usually saying that it feels much bigger. Perhaps that is because the change was so immediate but they feel it nonetheless.

My maximum change in size from bad EQ to good EQ would be:
                        BPEL: 7.25" to ~8"
                        MEG: 5.25" to 5.75"

Less than 1" in both areas. OP has increased his size by greater numbers and the increase will be noticed. Obviously the biggest difference will be the change in girth unless you are able to hit new spots with the length increase.
                        Cokafor
                        Last edited by Cokafor; 12-08-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokafor View Post
                          I disagree with this. I have never had good EQ in my life but sometimes I get lucky. Almost every women I have been with that has felt that difference has "explicitly" made a comment, usually saying that it feels much bigger. Perhaps that is because the change was so immediate but they feel it nonetheless.

My maximum change in size from bad EQ to good EQ would be:
                          BPEL: 7.25" to ~8"
                          MEG: 5.25" to 5.75"

Less than 1" in both areas. OP has increased his size by greater numbers and the increase will be noticed. Obviously the biggest difference will be the change in girth unless you are able to hit new spots with the length increase.
                          Interesting, Cokafor. It depends how loose the woman is also. But I guess when you get thicker than 5.5" most girls will be "filled" up girthwise. At least in my experience its a great difference when being 5.2-5.3" compared to when I was 4.9". From 4.3-4.9" it wasnt that much a difference, but it sure looks better.
                          Starting stats:
                          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                          After a long break:
                          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

I tend to agree with Pegasus here that most women go out of their way not to say anything.
                            One reason may be in the womans own insecurities. If you are in monogamous relationship and she starts giving rave reviews of how big your cock seems to have grown, she may feel that those compliments may cause the owner of said cock to want to take it for test drives on new roads so to speak.
                            Us guys aren't the only beings with insecurities.
                            With this line of thinking, you could take her silence as a compliment that she loves you and doesn't want say anything that might cause you to want to show off your new man-toy to others who might like to play with it.
                            If you can tell your unit has upsized by holding it or looking at it in the mirror, then rest assured she can tell as well.
                            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

My experience is that if stay with the same partner while PE'ing, you'll be unlikely to get a comment from them at all but you will notice a difference in their reactions.
                              Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

Working...
                              X