Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies: Do you ever get bored having your pussy eaten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies: Do you ever get bored having your pussy eaten?

Is there a specific amount of time you feel is adequate for getting your pussy eaten, or do you enjoy it often? I must admit, it's one of my favourite things to do in the bedroom. For me, it comes joint 1st place along with penetration. I really love the satisfaction a girl gets when I eat her properly, and with her help integrate new techniques.

I always find it very pleasing to see a girl I am with achieve real, strong orgasms via cunnilingus. Anyway, I digress, but sometimes I am down there for 30 minutes without realising, but the girl doesn't stop me and seems to be enjoying it, so I continue.

I just wonder if women ever get bored while receiving head?

How long is too long to concentrate on eating her out?

Originally posted by RhaegarDragon View Post
    Is there a specific amount of time you feel is adequate for getting your pussy eaten, or do you enjoy it often? I must admit, it's one of my favourite things to do in the bedroom. For me, it comes joint 1st place along with penetration. I really love the satisfaction a girl gets when I eat her properly, and with her help integrate new techniques.

I always find it very pleasing to see a girl I am with achieve real, strong orgasms via cunnilingus. Anyway, I digress, but sometimes I am down there for 30 minutes without realising, but the girl doesn't stop me and seems to be enjoying it, so I continue.

How long is too long to concentrate on eating her out?
    Right there with ya Dragon, I love licking her love bud, sometimes more than penetration. She really enjoys a vibrateur f*ck at the same time, writhing, ass off the bed orgasms. I need to cum up for air after ten minutes to catch my breath. Then right back at it for a couple more times. So I'll ask her after thirty minutes, "again?", she doesn't say anything, so, here we go again. She's never told me to stop, ever.
    Party
    Member of the Month August 2016
    Last edited by Party; 12-23-2016, 10:46 AM.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Stop when she says stop. My favorite also. I have been told to stop because it became too sensitive, and I have been told to get up here and f##k me. I have never been told to stop because she was bored.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You must know that some girls are little shy about that because they may think that they smell bad or wondering how they taste like etc.So even if she says to stop,it doesn`t mean that you are not doing it good.
        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
          You must know that some girls are little shy about that because they may think that they smell bad or wondering how they taste like etc.So even if she says to stop,it doesn`t mean that you are not doing it good.
          Yes, my wife has never asked me to go down on her. When I asked why, she said , I don't know how you can put your face down there, but she's never told me not to.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            Stop when she says stop. My favorite also. I have been told to stop because it became too sensitive, and I have been told to get up here and f##k me. I have never been told to stop because she was bored.
            That's funny! That's exactly the same words that my ex use to tell me when I was eating her out. I asked her why she would say "stop". And she said once that she didn't say stop she said "don't stop". The "don't" she said she couldn't get out because she lost her breath. The other time I think it was because she was about to cum or squirt and she had never even came before from her past 6 partners. She said that she needed me to stop because she had to go pee really bad, but she had just used the restroom before we started. So that's why she might have been on the verge of squirting and not knowing it
            08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
            11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
            4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

If she gets bored your doing it wrong
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I guess it's like asking a guy if he gets bored during a blowjob. Hey that's why they have tv's!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by RhaegarDragon View Post

I'm firmly in the "keep going until she says stop" camp.

I don't think there is an answer to the perfect or ideal amount of time, it really depends on the situation and the vibe that's going on at the moment. Sometimes a little bit is enough to drive me to just begging for fucking, and sometimes I'm feeling less aggressive and will ride it out longer.

As for getting bored - sometimes, yes. As Cusp said it's really not much different than how guys react getting a blowjob. If you get someone who's just not good at it and it's not helping to keep you turned on then yeah absolutely it gets to the point where you think geez enough already. If it's being done anywhere close to reasonably well, if there's sighing and moaning and those lovely involuntary twitches, then getting bored isn't even remotely a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                  X