Questions on balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on balls

I wonder what the ladies thought about balls particularly in the context of how close to the body .
    So I have got the impression that most men want the balls well clear of the body that is dangling and that most women want them close as in not dangling ?
    Any comment on size or shape etc ?
    I notice in recent times it has becomes more popular to include them in oral sex yay!
    Any comment on manual play?

My wife likes them hanging low slapping into her clit in doggie. Unfortunately mine usually shrink up some when I get hard. Once I hit my pe goal is might work on stretching them things out a little and see if I can't get them to hang lower when hard.
    start feb 2016 bpel 6.0 x 4.8 eg
    now bpel 7.0625 x 5.2 eg

goal: hit bottom :)

Comment

I don't think visually balls have the same effect on me sexually as a penis.

However I do love effect of touching them etc on the man in question.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My partner LOVES playing with my package even casually when it doesn't always lead to sex; just watching TV or when I'm asleep, she'll oftentimes wake me while gently playing with my package. She pays special attention to my balls, too. I appreciate that she has a genuine lust and desire for me (as a male), and shares the same lustful / playful senses of touch, smell, taste and visual stimulation for me as much as I do for her (as a female). It's all perfectly normal & natural. She enjoys how my balls slap her during sex, and gives them ample attention licking & tugging on them (which I LOVE), while trying to take as much of me down her throat as possible, during oral. Tugging my balls during reverse cowgirl is one of our favorites! She oftentimes initiates touching me without warning, when I least expect it, making daily life more FUN! We are TOTALLY uninhibited with each other, so NOTHING is "off-limits", so we enjoy "experimenting" with new and different stimulation of each other in many different ways.

I was "blessed" with a fairly large, lower hanging set of balls. I've always instinctively lifted them when I sit down since I was a teen. I also had to wear a leather cuff (balls-stretcher) for a year to recover from a testicular torsion injury I suffered when I was 16 playing sports (which probably contributed to my "hang" as I matured). I still wear a wider cuff with a balls-divider strap now, particularly when playing sports, running or working out, for both extra support & to guard against my testicle cords twisting. It serves the same purpose as a light-weight jock, without being uncomfortable, while allowing you maximum freedom of movement. Because of my injury when I was young, I learned early in life that a guy has to take care of his balls and give them the attention & protection they deserve. I credit my urologist with that; he helped me understand the importance of caring for "the boys" when I was young, so I (& my partners) can "enjoy them" much more as I grow older!

Comment

Mine loves low hanging balls, the lower the better (within reason)....

If they are close to you too much then she couldn't easily put them in her mouth now could she
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
            I don't think visually balls have the same effect on me sexually as a penis.

However I do love effect of touching them etc on the man in question.
            Ok more into the feel than the look?
            Anything particular you like or dislike?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Ok more into the feel than the look?
              Anything particular you like or dislike?
              Well like previous person has stated, I also enjoy the slapping feeling of them while having sex. So I do like that.
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                Well like previous person has stated, I also enjoy the slapping feeling of them while having sex. So I do like that.
                Yep, my wife would agree, I just wish they'd cooperate, when they get cold, they have other ideas.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

As a joke, my girlfriend got me a keychain that is a silhouette of a bull with a visible set of large low hangers; she gave it to me saying it was perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paracletus View Post
                    As a joke, my girlfriend got me a keychain that is a silhouette of a bull with a visible set of large low hangers; she gave it to me saying it was perfect for me.
                    I get a kick out of the trucks with trailer hitches that aren't being used and big balls of brass dangling under the truck.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I've got big balls
                      I've got big balls
                      And they're such big balls
                      Dirty big balls
                      And he's got big balls,
                      And she's got big balls,
                      But we've got the biggest balls of them all!

AC/DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-f...W-fIn2QZgg#t=4
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                        I've got big balls
                        I've got big balls
                        And they're such big balls
                        Dirty big balls
                        And he's got big balls,
                        And she's got big balls,
                        But we've got the biggest balls of them all!

AC/DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-f...W-fIn2QZgg#t=4
                        Haha, I remember hearing that song when I was younger.

Comment

Hey,I was wondering too,how low can my balls get if in the summer,it's like in the 80's in my room,they're already low af, and I go take a hot shower?

Comment

I think DD is hanging 18 inches now.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Also,I like to go al naturalé In the summer at home,and I,like my previous question,would like to know how low af can they be.I like to be a nudist sometimes,and over where I am it's in the 100's in the summer,and I swim nude too.

Comment

Working...
                              X