The BatLocker: Women and sex toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BatLocker: Women and sex toys

I am a recent convert to the pleasures of sex toys, both for solo play and with my partner. I am curious about what experiences and thoughts you guys have on this subject.

Toys can be fun but you really have to be in the right mood for them.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Never had a sex toy or anything, or had a girl that used it during sex, maybe it's age related?

Comment

Sex toys are a usefull tool when you get in your late sixties.
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hmmm..... somehow this seems to have gotten off on a negative track that I was not expecting!
          I was thinking more about how sex toys could be used for fun at any age (though I confess that I never experimented with them when I was young, too embarrassed, I guess). Now that I think about it, it takes being very sure of yourself sexually to unbend enough to experiment with them. To use sex toys with a partner, you have to (A) really trust each other and (B) have a sense of humor. You have to be willing to laugh at yourself when things get too silly!

I have enjoyed a number of toys with my man: vibrating cock rings, dildos, roborabbits, etc. Much fun!

Comment

My ex was scared to used a vibrator or any toy before we go together. After a few months I convinced her to use a vibrator while having sex. She seemed to like it. There was deff a trust issue there, she had to feel 100% completely comfortable with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Hmmm..... somehow this seems to have gotten off on a negative track that I was not expecting!
              I was thinking more about how sex toys could be used for fun at any age (though I confess that I never experimented with them when I was young, too embarrassed, I guess). Now that I think about it, it takes being very sure of yourself sexually to unbend enough to experiment with them. To use sex toys with a partner, you have to (A) really trust each other and (B) have a sense of humor. You have to be willing to laugh at yourself when things get too silly!

I have enjoyed a number of toys with my man: vibrating cock rings, dildos, roborabbits, etc. Much fun!
              lol I know what you mean, I think i'm too young to use those things, would make things a bit akward XD But usually we're too horny or aroused and just want each other's body.
              What the hell are roborabbits?!

Comment

I've always been all about having a nice, reliable vibrator @ home for my girl. I love watching how she brings herself to a thundering orgasm with it, whether I'm fucking her simultaneously, just laying by her side giving her boobs all the attention or simply having her lay cradled in my arms while I caress her hair and lay light kisses on her forehead. We used to go for these long, leisurely drives where we'd just listen to some good music and she'd bring herself to multiple orgasms with the vibe while we drove amongst unsuspecting drivers along the way. I'd be driving with my left hand at the wheel and the other hand slowly caressing her hair/chest/tummy/thighs as she laid back on her seat, bringing herself to as many orgasms as she could handle along the way. It's quite a surreal experience in terms of the intense air of intimacy and connectedness that fills the car.

Comment

Sex props! I think they can add fun and pleasure to the experience, definitely.

I heard about a vibrator that sits on the shaft of the penis. That is something I'd be interested in using. I think sex toys are interesting and useful.

I think I'd get scared if a girl started to get into sex toys and starting to order things from the internet. I'd make sure to not ever agree to being handcuffed in a position where my ass is vulnerable. :P
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
                    Sex props! I think they can add fun and pleasure to the experience, definitely.

I heard about a vibrator that sits on the shaft of the penis. That is something I'd be interested in using. I think sex toys are interesting and useful.

I think I'd get scared if a girl started to get into sex toys and starting to order things from the internet. I'd make sure to not ever agree to being handcuffed in a position where my ass is vulnerable. :P
                    hey, now that you mention it, I wouldnt mind getting handcuffed :P Or blindfolded

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                      I've always been all about having a nice, reliable vibrator @ home for my girl. I love watching how she brings herself to a thundering orgasm with it, whether I'm fucking her simultaneously, just laying by her side giving her boobs all the attention or simply having her lay cradled in my arms while I caress her hair and lay light kisses on her forehead. We used to go for these long, leisurely drives where we'd just listen to some good music and she'd bring herself to multiple orgasms with the vibe while we drove amongst unsuspecting drivers along the way. I'd be driving with my left hand at the wheel and the other hand slowly caressing her hair/chest/tummy/thighs as she laid back on her seat, bringing herself to as many orgasms as she could handle along the way. It's quite a surreal experience in terms of the intense air of intimacy and connectedness that fills the car.
                      That sounds marvelous. It's really all about the intimacy, isn't it?
                      OK, that and the orgasms....

Comment

Oh yeah, I think for girls inserting something in the butt when they have vaginal stimulation is good, because well the extra stimulation and also increased pressure on vaginal wall. It would depend on their level of experience with anal. If they never had anal before, I'd probably use those beads on a string or stick things. But if they were experienced, I'd probably use a plug! But, I never convinced anyone to do that, yet! I think it would be very hot though!

Also, my preference would be to use glass or quartz that was warmed or chilled in previously boiled water before, maybe with some herbs mixed in too, like myrrh or dong qua, aloe vera, lavender, geranium or something like that.

But for sex toys, I think anything can be a sex toy, like light flagellation with anything is something that works. Feathers, things to tickle the skin, bells, light metal chains or jewelry on the skin. Those to me are more like sex props rather than toys.

Some sex toys are scary or intimidating, like the ones that wiggling around like snakes, or the ones where the balls spiral around inside the shaft. Mesmerizing I wish my dick could do those things. : D
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
                          What the hell are roborabbits?!
                          Some sex toys are scary or intimidating, like the ones that wiggling around like snakes, or the ones where the balls spiral around inside the shaft. Mesmerizing I wish my dick could do those things. : D
                          Roborabbits! Sorry, that is what I call a G-spot vibrator with rabbit ears that vibrate to hit the clit. Yes, it is intimidating looking -- but very fun!! I have one. It is basically a dildo that has the rotating balls in the head (that part moves to stroke the G-spot while inside the pussy) while the rabbit ears are for the clit. There are separate controls for the two vibrators, so you can do just G-spot stimulation, just clit stimulation, or both. I love it! Playing with it solo is part of the way I have learned about how my G-spot works.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                            Roborabbits! Sorry, that is what I call a G-spot vibrator with rabbit ears that vibrate to hit the clit. Yes, it is intimidating looking -- but very fun!! I have one. It is basically a dildo that has the rotating balls in the head (that part moves to stroke the G-spot while inside the pussy) while the rabbit ears are for the clit. There are separate controls for the two vibrators, so you can do just G-spot stimulation, just clit stimulation, or both. I love it! Playing with it solo is part of the way I have learned about how my G-spot works.
                            The one in sex and the city? :P
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Oh yeah, I think for girls inserting something in the butt when they have vaginal stimulation is good, because well the extra stimulation and also increased pressure on vaginal wall. It would depend on their level of experience with anal. If they never had anal before, I'd probably use those beads on a string or stick things. But if they were experienced, I'd probably use a plug! But, I never convinced anyone to do that, yet! I think it would be very hot though!

Also, my preference would be to use glass or quartz that was warmed or chilled in previously boiled water before, maybe with some herbs mixed in too, like myrrh or dong qua, aloe vera, lavender, geranium or something like that.
                              Yes, anal toys can be fun if you are brave enough and intimate enough. I would not use them until well versed in more basic anal play (with fingers, etc.), however.

I do not much like anal beads much -- the contrast between the bead and the space in between makes them uncomfortable for me either going in or coming out. I much prefer anal wands (glass is indeed very nice, either warmed or chilled depending on your mood) or butt plugs. None of these need to be big to have a really nice feel to them. I like it when we use them to warm me up for anal sex -- it makes the latter feel great.

As for wearing a butt plug during vaginal sex, I like that too. I think it makes my pussy feel tighter for my man, plus it makes him feel larger to me. A win-win situation!

Comment

Working...
                              X