Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else actually feel down whenever they read women's perspective blogs/surveys?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else actually feel down whenever they read women's perspective blogs/surveys?

So I just read the latest post (titled Penis Size Survey: Men and Women Responses) by KMWylie, where she was talking about this article regarding (you won't guess it) penis size surveys. I did not read the entire research paper, but I got to about a third.
    Here is the link to the post:
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...omen-responses

I have been lurking around in this website for a while longer than I've had my account here. From what I've seen, having someone like KMWylie here is miraculously beneficial and useful. Her posts are informative and in some cases essential to read through. So, despite the title, the last thing I am doing is complaining about what she posts. I'm glad she posts what she does and believe having a woman's input in this website is beyond essential.

Okay, now that I've explained this isn't a set up to a diss track, I can continue.

I was reading through the article and one of the sections said that it was observed that there was a positive correlation between penis size and height. Now, I'm a short guy. I'm between 5'5" - 5'6". I've been measuring my stats and I am currently at BPEL 6 3/8, MSEG 4 7/8, and BEG 5 3/8. My penis is very slightly above average in size, and yet I feel so minuscule every time I read one of those articles. It physically hurts, it feels like getting punched in the gut. Despite me doing the PE exercises entirely for me, and only me, it still frustrates me so much that every time someone looks at me they'll assume I have a small penis, and this just chips away at my feeling of masculinity. I've done my best to ignore it, but being in the environment I currently am I think I'm already doing a great job of ignoring it and moving on, but I am still only human and everything has its limits.

What I really want to get feedback on is, does anyone else feel this way or am I just being too neurotic? Or alternatively, am I just being immature?

PS: I think KMWylie is a great and very down-to-earth editor.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Hey UglyBoy. Not to get down on you but I have something similar that may help. These feelings don't come from the outside they come from inside yourself. Likely from things outside yourself or things you don't control. As an example your name here on the gym. UglyBoy states to the world how you are viewing yourself.

Start with changing your internal talk about and to yourself. Tell yourself how awesome you are and how awesome your penis is. Tell yourself as often as possible these positive things. If you do this soon you will find you are no longer worried what others MIGHT be thinking of you. As you stated your penis is above average. I am willing to bet you don't look too bad either.

Try changing your login name to something positive. Telling yourself how much you love yourself and your penis. Stay as positive as possible as often as possible. I do this out loud for myself and in my mind. I promise soon you won't feel punched in the gut.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Boy (we will leave out the ugly part) welcome to this awesome community and thank you for your inquisitive post. Don't you think it is fabulous that when they post the bell curve of penis sizes that you are past the peak and on the larger than average side? What a great way to begin your PE journey! Given your stats you could assist a lot of members here so a positive attitude is first. It is also great that you have a solid base with which to start your journey into male enhancement. Tell us your goals, tell us your planned routine and tell us where you desire to be this time next year. The community will help you get there. To be honest, no one will call you crazy or immature, what we will do is champion your quest to better yourself. What you have is great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. What we will attempt to do is help you try to help you enhance your current assets. Lots of ways to do that. But for now thank you for the thread, it will help a lot of other members who feel similar. Cheers, hope to see a lot more of you in the forums in the future. ZZ

Comment

Firstly many people don't believe that there is a correlation between height and penis size . Of those that do the vast majority believe the correlation is so loose that it is not relevant on an individual basis .

Comment

There is NO correlation between height & penis size...PERIOD! A healthy mental attitude is essential to successful PE, regardless of your beginning size. Males have a natural genetic tendency to compete & compare themselves & their performance to other males. A lack of confidence in your size or ability is NOT an inborn trait. You weren't created to live as an under-achiever; conversely, you were created to excel, specifically in certain areas. We are all gifted in different ways. Fortunately, PE is one way males can focus on and achieve better penis health, and even improve their size if they're willing to work toward attainable goals. It's a worthwhile effort with the correct mindset.

Lack of confidence and shame are "learned" behaviors that negatively reflect in everything a guy does, just like confidence shines through with a correct mindset. Staying positive and working to overcome obstacles when bad things happen is what separates "winners" from "losers". Focus on your positive attributes and enhance those you have the ability to influence (which is about 99.9% of EVERYTHING), including the health and yes, even the size,of your penis. We're here to help you in that journey, but YOU are solely responsible for your mindset. Work on it!

Comment

Please read some of KMWylie's other articles too. They'll help you to get a bigger picture view of things.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

As someone who has seen MANY penises personally, IF there is a correlation between height and penis size then it is so slight as to not be statistically significant.
              Any woman who's looking at you and automatically assuming that just because you're on the shorter end of the scale means that you've got a small penis is either very inexperienced or very, very immature. I'm not entirely certain about the girth but you're about the same size as my PL and he's 6'2" and one of the best lovers I've had.

Please don't let those kinds of "studies" get to you or make you feel bad about yourself. Your penis size is great.
              If anything you should let it bolster your confidence, because if there are immature/experienced women that you come across that expect that you're going to be really small then boy aren't they going to be surprised! I used to know a shorter guy that did very well with the ladies. He was a little above average in terms of penis size, but hugely confident and flirty. He'd make comments like "Don't be deceived ladies, my shoe size is the ONLY thing about me that's small!" and wink with a mischievous grin. He used his confidence and friendliness and personality to let him make his height and whatever misperceptions they might have something that they were now really comfortable and curious about. Worked really well for him.

Comment

Doubt you'll run into any women who have read these surveys, there are going to be women who believe the stereotype, just like the black guys all have big dicks one, but I'm sure you'll meet women also who have encountered a short hung guy, or a tall guy who was small, and will know better.
                Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  Hey UglyBoy. Not to get down on you but I have something similar that may help. These feelings don't come from the outside they come from inside yourself. Likely from things outside yourself or things you don't control. As an example your name here on the gym. UglyBoy states to the world how you are viewing yourself.

Start with changing your internal talk about and to yourself. Tell yourself how awesome you are and how awesome your penis is. Tell yourself as often as possible these positive things. If you do this soon you will find you are no longer worried what others MIGHT be thinking of you. As you stated your penis is above average. I am willing to bet you don't look too bad either.

Try changing your login name to something positive. Telling yourself how much you love yourself and your penis. Stay as positive as possible as often as possible. I do this out loud for myself and in my mind. I promise soon you won't feel punched in the gut.
                  I just can't do the whole telling myself I'm awesome thing. I'm being honest here, I really really cannot do it. It just doesn't fit with me. If I try thinking that way I start feeling like I'm deceiving myself and it's almost like my survival instincts kick in and stop me from doing it. I'm afraid that's a no-go.

As for my name, don't worry, it's not a cry for attention, it's just the name I use since login usernames were called nicknames, and I'm not a very creative guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Hey Boy (we will leave out the ugly part) welcome to this awesome community and thank you for your inquisitive post. Don't you think it is fabulous that when they post the bell curve of penis sizes that you are past the peak and on the larger than average side? What a great way to begin your PE journey! Given your stats you could assist a lot of members here so a positive attitude is first. It is also great that you have a solid base with which to start your journey into male enhancement. Tell us your goals, tell us your planned routine and tell us where you desire to be this time next year. The community will help you get there. To be honest, no one will call you crazy or immature, what we will do is champion your quest to better yourself. What you have is great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. What we will attempt to do is help you try to help you enhance your current assets. Lots of ways to do that. But for now thank you for the thread, it will help a lot of other members who feel similar. Cheers, hope to see a lot more of you in the forums in the future. ZZ
                    I've been asking around for help on many different threads and to be honest I've been receiving an adequate amount of help in a fairly timely fashion. It's definitely been useful feedback so I'm not really sure that aspect needs to be improved, so it's not something you really need to attempt to do as it's been being done already.

Also, how do I add the template with my stats at the bottom of my posts? I've noticed many people here have it and I figure it might be useful to have some context in certain situations.

Comment

Go to my account and then edit signature.
                      goal--Contentment
                      proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        There is NO correlation between height & penis size...PERIOD! A healthy mental attitude is essential to successful PE, regardless of your beginning size. Males have a natural genetic tendency to compete & compare themselves & their performance to other males. A lack of confidence in your size or ability is NOT an inborn trait. You weren't created to live as an under-achiever; conversely, you were created to excel, specifically in certain areas. We are all gifted in different ways. Fortunately, PE is one way males can focus on and achieve better penis health, and even improve their size if they're willing to work toward attainable goals. It's a worthwhile effort with the correct mindset.

Lack of confidence and shame are "learned" behaviors that negatively reflect in everything a guy does, just like confidence shines through with a correct mindset. Staying positive and working to overcome obstacles when bad things happen is what separates "winners" from "losers". Focus on your positive attributes and enhance those you have the ability to influence (which is about 99.9% of EVERYTHING), including the health and yes, even the size,of your penis. We're here to help you in that journey, but YOU are solely responsible for your mindset. Work on it!
                        It's not easy for me to fill myself with confidence. Best I can do really is just ignore negative thoughts as much as I can, but I can't just cook up positive thoughts out of nowhere. And I also can't quite focus on any positive attributes if in reality I feel like any attribute that could be classed as positive is in fact lacking, or simply not enough.

I have decided to take my PE journey very seriously; I've laid out a studied, revised, and peer reviewed routine, and I've followed it come rain or shine, and at this point it has become somewhat relaxing, like gardening almost. So I feel like my mindset towards PE is not an unhealthy one, even though I feel like my starting stats are not even close to enough. This wouldn't be an inherently negative mindset, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                          Go to my account and then edit signature.
                          Thank you

Comment

Can i post my humble personal opinion about it?I m an average height guy 5.9-5.10 but i have a huge penis,even before started pe.
                            1/2017
                            Bpel:8.39
                            Nbpel:8
                            Eg:5.75

Current
                            Bpel 8.66!
                            Fl:6"
                            Eg:6.1
                            Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                              As someone who has seen MANY penises personally, IF there is a correlation between height and penis size then it is so slight as to not be statistically significant.
                              Any woman who's looking at you and automatically assuming that just because you're on the shorter end of the scale means that you've got a small penis is either very inexperienced or very, very immature. I'm not entirely certain about the girth but you're about the same size as my PL and he's 6'2" and one of the best lovers I've had.

Please don't let those kinds of "studies" get to you or make you feel bad about yourself. Your penis size is great.
                              If anything you should let it bolster your confidence, because if there are immature/experienced women that you come across that expect that you're going to be really small then boy aren't they going to be surprised! I used to know a shorter guy that did very well with the ladies. He was a little above average in terms of penis size, but hugely confident and flirty. He'd make comments like "Don't be deceived ladies, my shoe size is the ONLY thing about me that's small!" and wink with a mischievous grin. He used his confidence and friendliness and personality to let him make his height and whatever misperceptions they might have something that they were now really comfortable and curious about. Worked really well for him.
                              I'm not too bothered about whether a woman expects my penis to be small or not, partly because I don't expect to be with a woman at all. I'm not doing this to surprise whatever woman I might be with because in truth I most probably will never be with anyone I would deem attractive. Which in all honesty is fine, it's something I have to transform into something else I can use to discipline myself, somehow (maybe a monk-like mentality). I will admit though, that it sometimes doesn't feel right, because all I see around me are people who dedicate themselves almost exclusively to being with someone else and it just feels weird that I can't have that. Someday I'll be able to achieve some sort of impervious sanctity of mind, but for now I just try.

I honestly feel like this helps me focus, because I know I am doing PE for my own goals and looking for the approval of no one else. However, I feel like my height, which is something I very much dislike about myself, somehow being related to my starting stats for PE, which I also feel like is somewhat lacking for what my goals are, is a bit too much to take in at once. It won't make me stop PE, if there's anything I can be proud of is that I honestly think I found something I can stick to and literally nothing will shake down my motivation to continue with PE. It's just that sometimes I feel like it's a bit demotivating to read it and thought I could have been being neurotic.

Also, I'm glad your friend could pull all that off, but I'm not confident or charismatic, so whenever I try to 'own up' to being short it always results in me being ridiculed and often just prolongs already uncomfortable situations of being made fun of. So I'm afraid that's not something I'm doing ever again.

Comment

Working...
                              X