Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pms

Men's views on female PMS
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Not nearly as bad as we all think it is in terms of the mood swings, but women frequently use it as excuses such as no sex and an explanation for why they were acting like an asshole last night.

Comment

I agree ,but in the majority of woman it is real

Dusty

Comment

From what I've experienced, it can vary HUGELY from woman to woman. For instance, my mother makes you want to run for the hills sometimes when she's PMSing, my ex just used it as an excuse to get pissed of and then say that "I wouldn't understand" and now with my current girlfriend, she just gets a little bit overwhelmed from time to time but it can also makes her a lot hornier. I would agree though that for many women it's real and it's just a matter of chemical imbalances messing with them that they can't control... That being said, I also feel that many women use this as an excuse not to try to control their emotions whatsoever because they have a very convenient cop-out to blame it on.
        Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Hey Dusty, I see a bit of irony in which forum you posted this thread to!

Comment

If I see any sign of PMS, I immediately, unconditionally walk away, until order has been reestablished.

Comment

My ex wife never had it. My ex gf was naturally emotionally fucked up so I never knew what to expect from her. This new woman I'm seeing is.........well, very relaxed and calm so I've no experience with PMS and quite frankly, I don't want any.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

My wife had it to a moderate degree such that I could usually tell the time of the month from her emotional lability and moodiness.

It was nothing compared to menopause, however.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                  My wife had it to a moderate degree such that I could usually tell the time of the month from her emotional lability and moodiness.

It was nothing compared to menopause, however.
                  Now my ex gf had started menopause when we were still together. The hot flashes...............holy hell the hot flashes. She'd wake up sometimes 3-4 times a night in utter agony because it felt like someone had taken her body and put it next to the sun.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I do believe that it varies a lot. I had a relationship for 7 years with a girl and I never experienced any PMS. My new girlfriend, been with her for just over one and half years, she has extreme mood swings where we are close to breaking up about once a month due to PMS. I began by always getting sad because of all the fighting, but now I know that the fighting is because of PMS and I am more understanding.

Its weird because she knows it to, but can still not control her emotions. The body and mind are much stronger than what we think!

Comment

my gf doesnt have pms she just becomes horny before her time of the month... reallly really horny

Comment

My girlfriend has PMDD and it really really sucks ass.

Comment

What is PMDD?

Comment

Good question Batwoman
                            I was scared to ask...in case I was considered stupid for not knowing hehe

Comment

PMDD ?

Premenstral Dysphoic Disorder---( severe and emotional and physical problems)

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X