Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know when a girl has orgasm?

Hey guys!

I have done sex like 6-7 times in my life, i'm new to this. Whenever i hang out with friends (guys), they all tell how they make their girls cum more than 5-6 times on a night, etc...

I didn't notice anything with my girlfriend whilst having sex...so how will i know when she has an orgasm?

Her warm apple pie will contract and spasm around your banana.

Some women are excellent fakers, so be cautious. Best thing to do, to know for certain, is to fawk 'em till they seizure and/or pass out lol
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

and how do i know when she orgasms if i finger or lick her?

Comment

I have learned to not even worry about it. Because I'm a prick!

It seems if/when you worry about shit like that it makes the sex too mechanical, which is less enjoyable for them.

If she orgasms you'll know it. If she fakes it, her loss, not your prob.

Comment

If I need to put my wallet in her mouth, she's having one. Doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's wonderful, it's magic.
          5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
          1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

They generally let you know, though faking is a thing of course.

One way I can always tell is their tongues will get cold. If that happens, you know you got 'em there.

Also, keep in mind that your guy friends could easily be full of shit.

Comment

Well for me (I don't know about other women) I get a red blotchy rash on neck and collarbone. It doesn't last too long and I can't stop it from happening.

Also my vagina pulses when I'm orgasming.
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

@Tara123, I think if i try to notice any pulse, it's a good idea. Thanks.

@Rickestrick, My girl is very shy/insecure, so she wouldn't tell me if she had one for sure. I think she would even hide it (or at least not show it) to me if she orgasmed. Thing is, i wan't to find a way to get to know by myself if she gets an orgasm, to raise my confidence a bit. I mean she's my first, i'm new to sex, and it's obvious that i can't keep my confidence up all by myself...Now about my guy friends, i take a big possibility that some of them could be full of shit, but yeah, my mind blurs when my confidence is unstable sometimes...i'll give this situation time, maybe we'll find soon some rythm in bed, but i was just asking here for some tips and experiences that could give me a "bonus help"

Comment

I just have to feel my girls butt cheek, if she's having an O then she gets goose bumps all over them.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Vaginal or abdominal contractions (gripping your penis as you thrust her), muscle spasms / twitches i.e. legs and arms moving erratically, eyes rolling back in her head, quick short and shallow breathing, veins standing out along throat, face/ complexion flushing, goose-bumps, toes curling, hands grasping sheets pillows, or your back / ass, squirting (vaginal &/or urine release from vagina), pussy "farts" in rapid succession, anus pulsing (easily detectable when doing "doggy"), moaning and whimpering....

All these^^^are indications of orgasms to varying degrees. Some are "fake-able" others are not so easy to fake. Most importantly, remember...PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
                    jockinthebox
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the Month May 2015
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-14-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      I have learned to not even worry about it. Because I'm a prick!.
                      Uh Nooooo.

You're...a...

BANANA!
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                        Uh Nooooo.

You're...a...

BANANA!
                        Is that right? So that's why I don't have to worry about it?

Oh that's right! Bananas always make 'em orgasm!

Comment

Originally posted by neo_v23 View Post
                          @Tara123, I think if i try to notice any pulse, it's a good idea. Thanks.

@Rickestrick, My girl is very shy/insecure, so she wouldn't tell me if she had one for sure. I think she would even hide it (or at least not show it) to me if she orgasmed. Thing is, i wan't to find a way to get to know by myself if she gets an orgasm, to raise my confidence a bit. I mean she's my first, i'm new to sex, and it's obvious that i can't keep my confidence up all by myself...Now about my guy friends, i take a big possibility that some of them could be full of shit, but yeah, my mind blurs when my confidence is unstable sometimes...i'll give this situation time, maybe we'll find soon some rythm in bed, but i was just asking here for some tips and experiences that could give me a "bonus help"
                          The thing is, they make noises and do... something... that lets you know. Not "yes I had an orgasm" afterward.

Comment

Take your time with her and with yourself. As she relaxes more and becomes more comfortable with you it will happen. You will know when it happens. Lick her push for a half hour first. I bet she orgasms.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

5-6?PFFF .
                              And to answer your question,when she says
                              "I'm Cumming"

Seriously though,
                              to determine if she's a faker,
                              lick her after ,if she's sensitive then she came.
                              BTW,be adults and ask if she cums.
                              If not,fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X