cant give gf orgasm :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant give gf orgasm :(

Hi i have big problem. When i have sex with my gf she never get orgasm what can i do? Even if i penetrate her like 1 hour she never gets it. When i do oral for her she get 2 or 3 org every night but never from my penis. Also i hit her cervix in every pose may that be problem?

some statistics show that 60-75% of women can't orgasm form penetration alone. Either they need clitoral stimulation during penetration or just simple oral

Comment

I agree with vandiamo on those %. You could give her oral regularly and let her get off that way. Something I found that can work is to lightly press your penis to her cervix and the two of you just make a rocking motion together. That just might bring her to more than one orgasm, Don't thrust against the cervix though, it can hurt her. Some woman like light thrusting with shallow insertion . Most get off easiest manually on the clitoris, well lubed fingers. Two different orgasms, the cervix orgasm she starts shuttering over her whole body, the clitoral is heavy breathing and a gasp when she cums. In my experience anyway. And multi orgasms are likely with cervix orgasms, where the clit might be too touchy after one. But the clitoral orgasm is easiest/reliable.

Comment

How do you give a woman an orgasm? Do you wrap one up in a box and put a pretty bow on it? Or is a nice bag with tissue paper and a card sufficient?

Men don't give women orgasms, women have orgasms. There are things you can do to make her orgasm more likely, but ultimately her orgasm is her responsibility.

Sounds like she is clitoraly dependent. Women often are. Because that's the first way she's had an orgasm and she has not learned how to have all the other types of orgasms available to her as a woman.

Google vaginal orgasms and how to break clitoral dependency. Lots of info online.

But, be wary, you may have to actually communicate with your woman on a deeper more intimate level. Scary stuff, I know. But you can do it. And it will be glorious.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

While this is ask a woman forum and I am not. I can say my wife is not upset about me going down on her more than ever and I have always loved doing so. I figure me having ED does not mean I can't get her off as much as possible,even if its not thru penetration, Has to reassure her that it has nothing to do with any kind of lack of attraction to her.Heck hugging my wife use to give me erection.

Comment

She might not orgasm from intercourse alone.

So in missionary you could rub your groin on her clit while having sex.

Or alternately you could play with her clit with your fingers when she's on top or on all fours.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

If you are able to go for one hour, then try switching the focus, tell her to get on top and go after an orgasm. You take part and talk her through it. But she can find best way for her to get there and you can see how she does it.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I don't orgasm through penetration. I enjoy it, but it's not going to bring me to orgasm. Oral is the surest way to do that and I can tell you that afterwards I'm really, REALLY wanting penetration. So don't stress yourself out about not being able to bring her to orgasm through penetration alone.

If you're really wanting to you can try a vibrating cock ring, that might help.

Comment

Making her feel like hottest sexiest thing alive might be helpful. I have found out thru quite afew women that put them on pedestal is huge turn on. Attend her needs and forget about yours. Hot chat and questions about what turns her on is good start. Ask her what would make her toes curl. Some women need lot more play to get there.Sometimes you have to really work at it,but rewards are freaking awesome. Nothing sxier than a woman having big orgasm thet you bring her to.

Comment

If your gonna try a vibrating cock ring? Get the best. Check out the Tryst, three motors. I can feel it when inside her all the way to the tip. It's very intense.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I agree with not making the orgasm the focus. The focus *should* be (and I hesitate to tell anyone anything....we are all different and all have varying experiences and tastes and likes and dislikes) on having fun and enjoying the closeness of sex with the person you most love.

Think of it (her having an orgasm) as a guy who has an issue with getting hard. Likely there is such a huge mental issue there (damn, am I gonna get hard this time or not...is she going to laugh at me or not?) that the dude kills any chance of getting hard. Think about all of the things that have to happen properly for a flaccid penis to become erect. So, what is that cure?

Lots of psychologists would tell you to get back to the basics....just start kissing and touching, but no sex. Then, a few days later, start removing some articles of clothing and touching and kissing. Pretty soon dude is rock hard and the problem went away.

So, don't focus on the finish line. If she gets off via fingers and oral but not via penetration WHO CARES? She still got off. Maybe try getting her off via fingers | oral a few times, get her in that orgasmic state and then enter her? Have you tried that?

Have you tried fingering her and licking her clit? G-Spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation together at the same time....HOLLY COW! Epic and primal.

My most important question for you - is this a "problem" for you? Is it an ego thing? Hey, man - just trying to get to the bottom of this.
                      Start: August, 2017
                      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                        I don't orgasm through penetration. I enjoy it, but it's not going to bring me to orgasm. Oral is the surest way to do that and I can tell you that afterwards I'm really, REALLY wanting penetration. So don't stress yourself out about not being able to bring her to orgasm through penetration alone.

If you're really wanting to you can try a vibrating cock ring, that might help.
                        My GF does not cum from penetration alone but she loves it and after I lick her for a while is begging for my penis.
                        She can cum from missionary because my pelvic bone is pressing on her clit. Or its just because she has control over the motion of her hips and can decide how deep it goes.

Let her go on top my GF cums this way too. Again they have more control over the motion and depth.
                        8-10-2017:
                        6.7x4.8
                        NOW:
                        7x5

log

Comment

Everyone is different. Everyone likes different things. Everyone has different experiences.

Find out what works for you two and do that.

But, again, I stress the 'don't focus on the orgasm' statement in my first post. I know that we men want to be sexual beasts and give our ladies the most amazing experiences each and every time. Not always going to happen.

Generally speaking, women are very mentally-motivated when it comes to sex. Again, very general statement.

I still maintain that a lot of women can 'only' cum from certain things or from certain positions because that is what they have learned and that is all the know. That is what my experiences tell me. Again, everyone is different! And, that is really a very general statement.

So, find out what works for you two and focus on that. And work on expanding her horizons....you might just be surprised. In my life time, I have been! Lots of things that should - according to them - not happen have indeed happened. And I am not God's gift to women by any stretch of the imagination. Honestly, I think that it is two-fold: trust and my excitement.

The ladies I am with trust me explicitly! They know that I would never do anything to break their trust or to hurt them.

And I am not one of those guys who is all cool, quiet and studly. I am the guy who, after a mind-blowing blow job is going to be like a little boy in the candy store....very excited and very verbal with my excitement. I am the guy who, when the lady giving me a blow job takes it out of her mouth and flicks her tongue on the underside of my cock, is going to moan loudly with total approval. I am the guy who, when the lady giving me a blow job swallows all of my cum, is going to kiss her deeply and passionately and tell her how absolutely amazing that was and tease her about doing it again in one hour. I am the guy who, when in doggie-position with my lady and she clamps down on my cock by doing her kegel exercises - especially because I have told her about that and how much I love it - is going to gasp loudly and tease her that if "you do that 10 more times I am going to cum so hard that you will feel it in your chest...".

The women I am with all respond very well to my behavior. Behavior both during and immediately after the fun. It turns them on knowing that they turn me on so much. And they know that I am turned on because I am very vocal about things.

So, maybe - and just thinking out loud her - if you focus on the things that she really likes and get really excited about doing those things with her, genuinely excited, it will open her up. It will get her really excited. Then, start really responding to some of the things that she does for you. Get her really turned on. Mentally. Start sending her text messages about how sexy she is and how much you cant wait to see her later that day and how much in trouble she is....Maybe focus on some of the mental turn ons? I tell you.....if you make a woman cum in her brain the body is going to follow, willingly and gladly and easily.

I do not think that we have approached the mental aspect of this yet. That is huge and JUST MIGHT be the ticket...maybe. I would suggest that it is definitely worth the effort. Worst case scenario - you connect with her on a deeper level. Never a bad thing....
                          Start: August, 2017
                          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

If you can bring your women to orgasm with oral then you have done your job when comes to the big O Just like everyone else is saying, NOT ALL WOMEN ORGASM THROUGH PENITRATION, just be happy with that and why question it.

Making love is a beautiful thing, be happy with what your getting. OK

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                            X