Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad Bod, anyone? Ladies?

Surveys say this male body type is considered the most attractive

Click link above^^^ for results from a recent survey conducted by Planet Fitness among women on their favorite male body type. Surprising results, I think!

Where's my donuts!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hmmm, doesn't bode well for you athletic types Jock. About time all that good cooking paid off for me.

Comment

Don't work hard to better yourself guys, just become complacent in your mediocrity and reap the rewards. Thanks Planet Fitness, great message as always lol.

Comment

This is excellent. I'm a father to 4 so I can have 80 extra lbs and still be fat sexy baby.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Not all women like six-packs and not all men like huge boobs. Is this really news to anyone?

Does this even need to be discussed?

Oh, wait a minute....

If you even suggest what women like on here someone will bring up penis size and we'll have another 20+ page thread of arguing.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

ZZM complains that he would like to get back to 180 lb., I tell him that was too scrawny. I much prefer him with a little meat on him - I like a little gut too. I need a little cushion to cuddle and grab. Muscles on the arms and chest that are hard and firm to the touch, but not so cut that he looks plastic. Love to feel the strength of the shoulders, arms and chest. Yeah, that's a dad bod and it is sexy!

Comment

Hell yea...im a straight heterosexual male and I will tell you that guy in the link is in amazing shape. Every girl will check him out and most likely fuck him in the bathroom while her husband is stuck checking fantasy football on his phone and paying the bill.

Is it really news that women find attractive a very fit, ripped, tanned, mid 20s dude?

They'll fuck his 5 inch cock and cum all over it too
                2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

That article lead me to Woman's Health that showed this video (Male Anatomy Facts) too: Survey Says Women Prefer This Type Of Male Physique?Do You Agree? | Women's Health women prefer dad bod

P.S. Does this article also mean that we need to close The Hot Guys Thread now or post realistic pictures of men?
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

That's actually really interesting! I wonder if the survey sample had anything to do with the results though -- the fact that Planet Fitness is a gym known for it's welcoming of members of all shapes and sizes. Like, if they went and surveyed women at Gold's Gym would the result be different? If they just went and surveyed women, in general, would it be different?

Either way - I can say I definitely don't mind a dad bod. :-) Anyone else see the new Planet of the Apes movie? Woody Harrelson was looking pretty hot rockin' the dad bod! I'm also not going to lie, but if I can bounce a quarter off your abs, I'm going to be pretty attracted to that too. :-) What can I say - I like a lot of different body types!
                    Kimberly
                    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                      That article lead me to Woman's Health that showed this video (Male Anatomy Facts) too: Survey Says Women Prefer This Type Of Male Physique?Do You Agree? | Women's Health women prefer dad bod

P.S. Does this article also mean that we need to close The Hot Guys Thread now or post realistic pictures of men?
                      Do that and I'll send you to your doghouse! :-D
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

My wife would say the same thing ZZwoman said. She likes the way I am now and would not like me to get back to the skinny former self I was.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post

No! We are a non discriminating group. I Think of it this way, "Hot" men are like vanilla extract. Extremely great to smell you can't wait to taste it but when you do it is very bitter. So when it comes to men - some are extremely great to look at, but not so great to touch!
                          TheZZWoman
                          Member of the Month Jan 2018
                          Last edited by TheZZWoman; 07-20-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                            Hell yea...im a straight heterosexual male and I will tell you that guy in the link is in amazing shape. Every girl will check him out and most likely fuck him in the bathroom while her husband is stuck checking fantasy football on his phone and paying the bill.

Is it really news that women find attractive a very fit, ripped, tanned, mid 20s dude?

They'll fuck his 5 inch cock and cum all over it too
                            What women are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                              No! We are a non discriminating group. I Think of it this way, "Hot" men are like vanilla extract. Extremely great to smell you can't wait to taste it but when you do it is very bitter. So when it comes to men - some are extremely great to look at, but no so great to touch!
                              That a great analogy and I going to steal it.

This is almost as good as "bitchwich" being used to describe a three-way, or a sandwich made of bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X