Real average and normal and healthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real average and normal and healthy

So I figured I'd see what y'all have to say about this. How many times a week do couples get it on, and what is normal and healthy. As some of you may know, I don't get it on often lol. But I'm making moves to change that, my problem is I feel like I can go everyday if it was an option, but that's not a realistic expectation, but what is. The all knowing internet says 1.5 times a week lol, but it's like anything it's a statistic put together by researchers that convinced people to take a online survey. I'd like to know what some of you have to say. It's hard to have a conversation with my wife, and say we're going to start working on our sex life, by doing it every day lol. I know there are a slue of different situations, and emotions and all that jive, but it has come to a point where it's getting scheduled, x times a week. I just need to know what x should be. I'm thinking 2-3, maybe 2.5 lol, maybe a good place to start.

3-4 a week.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My number is 5 to 6, but I ain't normal for a 56 year old.

I've always been HD, and my wife is MD to HD, so it comes down to what you both can agree on. In the 20-1/2 + years I've been married, I can't remember my wife ever saying no to me. Except for after child birth, and a couple of surgeries for me, there's never been a time where we had sex less than 4 times a week. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now..., I have a wonderful wife!

Comment

Originally posted by akga80 View Post
        So I figured I'd see what y'all have to say about this. How many times a week do couples get it on, and what is normal and healthy. As some of you may know, I don't get it on often lol. But I'm making moves to change that, my problem is I feel like I can go everyday if it was an option, but that's not a realistic expectation, but what is. The all knowing internet says 1.5 times a week lol, but it's like anything it's a statistic put together by researchers that convinced people to take a online survey. I'd like to know what some of you have to say. It's hard to have a conversation with my wife, and say we're going to start working on our sex life, by doing it every day lol. I know there are a slue of different situations, and emotions and all that jive, but it has come to a point where it's getting scheduled, x times a week. I just need to know what x should be. I'm thinking 2-3, maybe 2.5 lol, maybe a good place to start.
        2-3 sounds good. That's what it should be for you. Make that happen and if it needs to go up then adjust accordingly.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

When I was in a committed relationship I got it maybe once a week. I used to think this was because my sex life with my partner wasn't very healthy at the time (I was suffering from confidence issues). But based on what I hear from others who are married, about once a week seems to be the norm.

Comment

I was always every day unless ill.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I'm moving to Newcastle!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I think life has a lot to do with frequency of sex. So don't think that lack of sex in Your mind, has anything to do with her desire to get it on
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                  I was always every day unless ill.
                  Not when you're ill? Well then you don't make my list.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

When I was healthy, multiple times a day.

Well, at least I think I was healthy then?
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      When I was healthy, multiple times a day.

Well, at least I think I was healthy then?
                      You are healthy!

You're just lacking in pottas...well...lacking in summat...I haven't worked that one out yet!

SAVELOY!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                        You are healthy!

You're just lacking in pottas...well...lacking in summat...I haven't worked that one out yet!

SAVELOY!

You don't wanna know!

Comment

You don't wanna know!
                          You just need a big kiss and a cuddle! Teeth in or teeth out?

Kiss.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                            You just need a big kiss and a cuddle! Teeth in or teeth out?

[ATTACH]91736[/ATTACH]
                            No kissing, no cuddling, it hurts!

Comment

No kissing, no cuddling, it hurts!
                              Too bad. Incoming.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X