Longer Lasting Sex more important for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer Lasting Sex more important for women

What are women perspectives regarding Longer Lasting Sex being more important for them than penis size?

Meaning that an average penis size man lasting for 30 mins-1 hour or more before ejaculation, which means he's giving you lot of orgasms before he gets his, satisfies you more than a man who cum in 5-15 mins but has a big penis?
    closed291
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month June 2016
    Last edited by closed291; 09-08-2017, 01:39 PM.

My wife generally doesn't want me to last more than 10 to 15 minutes. If I cum in 1 or 2 minutes my wife takes that as a compliment to the quality of her vagina and/or what she is doing. Some times if I'm not super horney and it takes a little bit for me to get off she seems like it's an insult to her or what she is doing. If i pounded away at her for an hour before I blew she probably would be pretty sore and not want me to do her very often. My wife likes the girth i have gained and said it feels better than before but has little effect on her getting off.
    start feb 2016 bpel 6.0 x 4.8 eg
    now bpel 7.0625 x 5.2 eg

goal: hit bottom :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mavric View Post
      My wife generally doesn't want me to last more than 10 to 15 minutes. If I cum in 1 or 2 minutes my wife takes that as a compliment to the quality of her vagina and/or what she is doing. Some times if I'm not super horney and it takes a little bit for me to get off she seems like it's an insult to her or what she is doing. If i pounded away at her for an hour before I blew she probably would be pretty sore and not want me to do her very often. My wife likes the girth i have gained and said it feels better than before but has little effect on her getting off.
      The OP is asking for a women's perspective.
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yes and I shared my wife's view on the matter. She is a woman. Is that a problem?
        now bpel 7.0625 x 5.2 eg

Comment

Yes and I shared my wife's view on the matter. She is a woman. Is that a problem?
          We will let the OP clarify if he wants a woman in the forum to respond or if an example like yours is what he is looking for.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Not a problem if he gave personal experience with his wife, maybe she's not allowed to give her's directly here

I want women perspective about this subject. Unfortunately rare women participate in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
              Not a problem if he gave personal experience with his wife, maybe she's not allowed to give her's directly here

I want women perspective about this subject. Unfortunately rare women participate in this forum.
              Yes unfortunately few women onsite . I know Tara has said she has never had sex much over 5 min.
              For what it is worth I like sex an hour long and I can tell you most women prefer 10 to 20 min.

Comment

My wife would never join pegym and post anything. I am grateful for the women who do post on here and i read every one of there post very carefully.

I was just trying to share any info I could that might satisfie some of your curiosities. At one time I had alot of questions about sex and pleasing a women and I learned alot from pegym.
                now bpel 7.0625 x 5.2 eg

Comment

Again, duration is one of those highly dependent things. Not only can it vary from woman to woman but it also varies depending on mood and other situational circumstances. Sometimes going for a long time can be incredible. Sometimes it starts getting uncomfortable after a while - either just from the constant rubbing or body aches etc. Sure sometimes that can be alleviated by changing angle, but sometimes not.

I think it takes a while to figure out what the right balance is for each couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                    Again, duration is one of those highly dependent things. Not only can it vary from woman to woman but it also varies depending on mood and other situational circumstances. Sometimes going for a long time can be incredible. Sometimes it starts getting uncomfortable after a while - either just from the constant rubbing or body aches etc. Sure sometimes that can be alleviated by changing angle, but sometimes not.

I think it takes a while to figure out what the right balance is for each couple.
                    Thanks for your reply .
                    I find moat women don't want 20 min plus (actual piv)on a regular basis any comment?

Comment

can't really tell, I last usually from 15 to 30 minutes (1 hour top in some cases), an ex tried to shame me saying that her prior boyfriend had more stamina, she came back with him after I left her, but ocassionally tried to cheat on him with me because I have a much larger cock, which makes me think that girls long for what they don't have anymore...
                      Last edited by Raven89; 09-07-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Thanks for your reply .
                        I find moat women don't want 20 min plus (actual piv)on a regular basis any comment?
                        Most, possibly all, of the really lengthy sessions I've had have had the actual PIV sex broken up with other things. Sometimes it's oral (one way or the other, or both), sometimes it's some spanking etc when changing positions, but it's very rarely been a solid 20-30min of actual fucking. Which is probably good, because I like it pretty hard and rough and things get pretty sore and tiring after a while, so that 2-5min break which changing positions* usually is enough to kind of reset things and make getting back at it full tilt really easy again.

(*It's rarely JUST changing positions, there's usually something else going on during it which is why it takes a few minutes)

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post

I'm not a woman (but I play one on TV). However I am married to a woman. She likes both long and short. There are times she is happy to have a quicky. There are other times she would like to go for 20 minutes or more. And I mean she likes straight up PIV sex for a long time. 4~5 positions, 2~3 orgasms. As we change positions we try to keep me inside her.
                          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                          Thread
                          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Shit, I honestly think I would rather be able to last however long I wanted than to have a longer dick. Im a 10 second man, have always been even with all the edge training
                            Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                            I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

My wife would never join pegym and post anything. I am grateful for the women who do post on here and i read every one of there post very carefully.

I was just trying to share any info I could that might satisfie some of your curiosities. At one time I had alot of questions about sex and pleasing a women and I learned alot from pegym.
                              And that is nice from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X