Women Reply :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Reply :)

Okay I have a question about what this might mean because it's confusing the heck out of me. Okay let's begin. So me and this girl started talking and she seemed really into me and I was definitely into her because she is so beautiful and smart PLUS funny. So I asked if she wanted to go for a walk with me. So we met and started walking she was so gorgeous we walked around town for probably 2 hours my heart was beating every step she seemed to enjoy me, she was laughing and we talked non-stop. then I walked her home and I was so pumped that I actually "hung" out with her ina way. So she msged me the next morning and was like "happy birthday" and I just said thanks and that's it after awhile I msged her again and we talked for a little bit. then after she kinda gradually stopped replying. I was so confused then I was like "you must not like me anymore" and she responded that's "not true" and kinda left it there and I msg her like once every day I don't spam her and just to say what's up she still leaves me on read.
    Backstory sorta... lol
    ( okay so when we first started talking she would reply in seconds and when I say in seconds I mean it. But I would occasionally leave her on read or not reply to stuff right away so I didn't seem desperate )
    It just kinda annoys me because I get attached quick af. Like not right away but when we were walking I was so nervous I just don't know.... omg.

Only person that will know what's going on, is her. I could guess that she's busy, playing hard to get, not interested but their all guess'.

If I was you I would text asking her to go on a date with you. If she declines then move on, no point in wasting time. Just keep her as a causal friend.

If she accepts, make you go for a kiss at the end of the date. Not a kiss and a grope, just a kiss.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

You must not like me anymore?
      Yeah, here's where you fucked up. Regardless of how she felt for you, you killed it here by being needy. But there wasn't anything you could do because you went in with a fucked up attitude putting her way above you. If you want to be successful with women, especially beautiful women, don't ever worship them. Treat them the same as you would a platonic friend or sister.

I guarantee you this girl is not ignoring your messages because you're such a great guy. She just doesn't like you enough to want to talk to you. Odds are she's talking to another guy, or a couple of guys, and giving them her time. You blew it. Now pick yourself up and move on with your life.

And stop messaging this girl, you're not going to text your way into her panties you're just going to get blocked. Or worse she will let enough time go by for you to forget about her and then use you as source of attention. Some women, especially the younger ones with abandonment issues, will do this because they can.

If she was that damn beautiful, and she knew it, she might have been using you just for the attention. I know because that's how the beautiful 11/10 women usually are. They don't keep friends, they keep an entourage of men and cut them loose as soon as they get too close or ask for too much. It's rare that a ridiculously beautiful woman has close guy friends that aren't just trying to fuck her, or they're gay.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

that's exactly what I thought because when I wouldn't message her and I would leave her on read sometimes she messaged me saying "do you hate me" like god that's why I leave chicks on read and don't reply to some of them. Thanks for replying guys. I'll just move on lol one of the reasons I wanted her so bad was because she told me about her last boyfriends and two of them beat her and when I heard that I wanted to show her what actually a good guy is.. and I think she's broken inside. That's just the way it seems. I mean you never know maybe she just doesn't want me to get close because a lot of close stuff has went to shit idk I'm rambling now. BUT yeah thanks I'm not showing that side until Ik she's gonna be mine.

Comment

Listen to Tara. Just ask the girl out, man, and stop playing games.

This ain't brain surgery. If you like a girl, you ask her out. If she says no or says maybe or delays you... you move on.

Here's what you don't do:
          * You don't fuck around for days or weeks or months, lacking the balls to ask her out
          * If she says no or blows you off, you don't hang around hoping her feelings will change. If you back off and then she asks YOU out, then say yes if it's still something you want.
          * If you just honestly want to be her friend and you're ok with that, then be her friend, but only if you just truly are ok with her being just a friend. If you will pine after her and always want more, time to move on.
          Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
          Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
          Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

Originally posted by Encrypted View Post
            that's exactly what I thought because when I wouldn't message her and I would leave her on read sometimes she messaged me saying "do you hate me"...
            Mmhmm.

Like god that's why I leave chicks on read and don't reply to some of them. Thanks for replying guys. I'll just move on
            Mmhmm

LOL one of the reasons I wanted her so bad was because she told me about her last boyfriends and two of them beat her and when I heard that I wanted to show her what actually a good guy is.
            OHhh Ohh STOP! Tell me you didn't just say that. Tell me you didn't go Captain Save-A-Ho on this girl. Damn, you got a lot to learn about.

Let just go ahead and tell you that you dodged a bullet there. Women who have been violently abused by guys don't use it as date bait, but crazy girls do. Damsels-in-Distress will throw that out there to make you feel sorry for them so you will fall for them... Only to later be the her next jerk when you blow up at her, because a damsel in distress will cause problems for herself and expect you to fix them.

To put it another way, I have never heard a woman with her shit together that told me about being abused on the first date. Normal people have strong boundaries and don't open up like a guest on Dr. Phill. Normal women want to earn your trust before something like this shared.

Please and I think she's broken inside. That's just the way it seems. I mean you never know maybe she just doesn't want me to get close because a lot of close stuff has went to shit idk I'm rambling now.
            B
            No, your Spidey senses was right. If she seemed broken to you she probably was.

But yeah, thanks I'm not showing that side until Ik she's gonna be mine.
            WTF No! Get that kind of speak out of your head. She is NEVER going to be yours. Let her go. You probably wouldn't want her anyways but you're better off not finding out.

You've got a lot to learn. In the future don't text women who don't text you back. Don't even reply if they've been ignoring you. And never ask how a woman feels about you... It just kills the mood and makes you appear needy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              Mmhmm.

Mmhmm

OHhh Ohh STOP! Tell me you didn't just say that. Tell me you didn't go Captain Save-A-Ho on this girl. Damn, you got a lot to learn about.

Let just go ahead and tell you that you dodged a bullet there. Women who have been violently abused by guys don't use it as date bait, but crazy girls do. Damsels-in-Distress will throw that out there to make you feel sorry for them so you will fall for them... Only to later be the her next jerk when you blow up at her, because a damsel in distress will cause problems for herself and expect you to fix them.

To put it another way, I have never heard a woman with her shit together that told me about being abused on the first date. Normal people have strong boundaries and don't open up like a guest on Dr. Phill. Normal women want to earn your trust before something like this shared.

B
              No, your Spidey senses was right. If she seemed broken to you she probably was.

WTF No! Get that kind of speak out of your head. She is NEVER going to be yours. Let her go. You probably wouldn't want her anyways but you're better off not finding out.

You've got a lot to learn. In the future don't text women who don't text you back. Don't even reply if they've been ignoring you. And never ask how a woman feels about you... It just kills the mood and makes you appear needy.
              You spit straight facts bro. If I have a lot to learn teach me

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                Yeah, here's where you fucked up. Regardless of how she felt for you, you killed it here by being needy. But there wasn't anything you could do because you went in with a fucked up attitude putting her way above you. If you want to be successful with women, especially beautiful women, don't ever worship them. Treat them the same as you would a platonic friend or sister.

I guarantee you this girl is not ignoring your messages because you're such a great guy. She just doesn't like you enough to want to talk to you. Odds are she's talking to another guy, or a couple of guys, and giving them her time. You blew it. Now pick yourself up and move on with your life.

And stop messaging this girl, you're not going to text your way into her panties you're just going to get blocked. Or worse she will let enough time go by for you to forget about her and then use you as source of attention. Some women, especially the younger ones with abandonment issues, will do this because they can.

If she was that damn beautiful, and she knew it, she might have been using you just for the attention. I know because that's how the beautiful 11/10 women usually are. They don't keep friends, they keep an entourage of men and cut them loose as soon as they get too close or ask for too much. It's rare that a ridiculously beautiful woman has close guy friends that aren't just trying to fuck her, or they're gay.
                This, if a girl is truly interested in you and not using you for attention/resources, she'll make it very obvious. As TheGreatDivider said, stop messaging this girl immediately and find someone else to suit your time for. This girl isn't as special as you think she is, and she most DEFINITELY isn't "the one."
                Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by Encrypted View Post
                  You spit straight facts bro. If I have a lot to learn teach me
                  I'm no guru. I'm just someone who learns from their mistakes... And I have made a lot of mistakes with women.

But I will tell you that you looks don't matter as much as status, nice guys finish first with the right girls, you can't make anyone fall in love with you... You can only make yourself likable, and you don't have to be a jerk to get laid you just have to stop being so unnaturally nice... learn to tease women and not put up with their crap. Women love good guys they have to work for. And above all else it helps to get to know a lot of women before you try to date them... If you can be a friend to one you can be a lover to another.

Trying not to overload you here, but no matter what you do do not put women on pedestals. They may eat up the attention but they are going to hate you for it. Beautiful women don't go for guys who worship them, they like guys who treat them like they're not special (or worse.) You know that thing about women liking jerks... That's true with the stuck up perfect tens. Stay within your league and appreciate women who are not quite beautiful... Go for personality and interests over looks. You have no idea how obnoxious and boring the most beautiful women can be.

Also, learn to tease them and joke around with women. Let a woman hate you for nothing you've done wrong... Don't take it personally. Shut up and listen when she's trying to tell you her life story... Women will tell you everything you need to know within the first hour. Take a break from trying to get laid and try listening with full eye contact. When a woman comes to you with a problem she's not looking for you to solve it... She just wants to hear you say something like "I'm sorry, I understand." - Bill Burr. Women may look fragile but they are not easily broken... Don't be scared to get a little aggressive, a lot of women like it when you're a little aggressive during kissing or sex.

Comment

Listen to TheGreatDivider, he gave you lots of good advices.

Basically, you fucked up, but dont worry, thats a learning path, every man has done it at some point.Forget about that girl for now, the initial charm and mystery is gone, you are now Mr.Nice needy guy for her.Stop all contacts with her, and in the future if she call you, dont rush to jump on, otherwise you will be again Mr.Nice guy ready for Me.Tease her a little, make her chase you little, and then escalate the things more quickly, otherwise you ll be FriendZoned

Comment

This is kind of a similar thread to a scenario of mine but mine is more pathetic ha haha.

Basically a basic chick who was honestly less than a 5 added me on FB. I was in a bad mood and kind of expressed that in a conversation she started with me. A few weeks later, today, I apologized and she said it was ok. Then removed me from her friends list.

I haven't had sex yet and I am tall good looking guy but this hurt my ego really bad. I was like wtf? I will never know her reasoning behind removing like that but oh well.

Reason I believe I am quite disturbed by this is because I actually was gonna get at her.

I figured because I am still a virgin, I start out with average chicks and move up the ranks. And I have the libido to do so, I was imagining this chick slowly sucking my cock and I start fucking her cowgirl really hard and going balls deep while I suck on her tit's.

Seriously lol. And I am way better looking than this chick but I would be down for fucking her and I would of made it enjoyable for her but she rejected me! Wtf. Lol. I find it kind of funny at the same time but damn. Well, there are lots of other girls and I am ready to dip into anything above at least a 5.

I lost the game once I apologized. I honestly didn't feel like it was absolutely necessary for me to do that rather I thought I should do the "right" thing. I really like your advice though brotha. Based on the kind of algorithm you described, I see women as pathetic creatures. I still find them sexually attractive but if that is the type of shit I have to deal with each time to get laid, then damn. I might as well be gay!

Your describing the basic ass chick that is basically 99% of the female population but this may be rules that apply to the rare 1% as well. I just really don't want to hear all that drama ya know.
                      Progress thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-journey.html

Comment

Maybe these chicks aren't into shallow.

Comment

I'd have to see what you said to make an accurate assessment. But from what you told us, it sounds like you acted like a dick then, quote on quote, "I lost the game once I apologized." So you pretty much answered your own question...Your ego is easily hurt (women can sense this) and you gave in and wimped out when you fronted a bad attitude right from the get-go (really bad). Women don't respect that, if you're gonna act a certain way...stick with it. Otherwise, you're a dick AND a wimp. No offense
                          Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
                            I'd have to see what you said to make an accurate assessment. But from what you told us, it sounds like you acted like a dick then, quote on quote, "I lost the game once I apologized." So you pretty much answered your own question...Your ego is easily hurt (women can sense this) and you gave in and wimped out when you fronted a bad attitude right from the get-go (really bad). Women don't respect that, if you're gonna act a certain way...stick with it. Otherwise, you're a dick AND a wimp. No offense
                            You see, I just hate that their are these guidelines that we habe to abide by from the start. If I make a certain realization and I want to be human, this is a turnoff. I act the way I do and if it is not attractive then fuck the people I was trying to associate with. I don't want to "portray" myself like anybody. I want to be me and only me. I am "different" and I know that there are other different people out there as well.

The conversation was basically her starting it out with just saying some basic shit and trying to be cute and I already understood the intentions. I was heavily pessimistic, niahlistic, and misanthropic at the moment, still kind of am but have leaned off from it, and just started going off on some tangents. I was having deep conversations with some people I knew beforehand and I was in the mood to delve into rabbit holes such as those and not the everyday basic shit. I'm one of "those" type of people.

Basically yeah, I pretty much contribute to like 97.5% of the conversation with her responses like, "oh lol" or "yeah, totally. "

I think this is one of the reasons I haven't had sex yet is because thia seems to be the pattern that most chicks kind of fall in. I am a really hyperactive motherfucker with a lot of testosterone and autistic leveled intelligence but I am kind of socially retarded but I kind of understand society at this point. I just hate the fact in order for me to get laid, I have to play the game based on their terms, when in all reality, I just want to fuck. I really do want a girlfriend but I am too busy for that agit right now.

I was told by one chick that liked me from the start but I turned her off was "You are extremely good looking and intelligent, and you are able to get 10's. But once you open your mouth, you will lose, you need to change that. "

I get it, and I will but yeah. Whatever, my penis will go in a vagina soon and I am gonna go balls deep. I will like to entertain this though if you folks want to reach out and give advice for a crazy motherfucker like myself.
                            Progress thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by GoodLookingNerd View Post
                              You see, I just hate that their are these guidelines that we habe to abide by from the start. If I make a certain realization and I want to be human, this is a turnoff. I act the way I do and if it is not attractive then fuck the people I was trying to associate with. I don't want to "portray" myself like anybody. I want to be me and only me. I am "different" and I know that there are other different people out there as well.

The conversation was basically her starting it out with just saying some basic shit and trying to be cute and I already understood the intentions. I was heavily pessimistic, niahlistic, and misanthropic at the moment, still kind of am but have leaned off from it, and just started going off on some tangents. I was having deep conversations with some people I knew beforehand and I was in the mood to delve into rabbit holes such as those and not the everyday basic shit. I'm one of "those" type of people.

Basically yeah, I pretty much contribute to like 97.5% of the conversation with her responses like, "oh lol" or "yeah, totally. "

I think this is one of the reasons I haven't had sex yet is because thia seems to be the pattern that most chicks kind of fall in. I am a really hyperactive motherfucker with a lot of testosterone and autistic leveled intelligence but I am kind of socially retarded but I kind of understand society at this point. I just hate the fact in order for me to get laid, I have to play the game based on their terms, when in all reality, I just want to fuck. I really do want a girlfriend but I am too busy for that agit right now.

I was told by one chick that liked me from the start but I turned her off was "You are extremely good looking and intelligent, and you are able to get 10's. But once you open your mouth, you will lose, you need to change that. "

I get it, and I will but yeah. Whatever, my penis will go in a vagina soon and I am gonna go balls deep. I will like to entertain this though if you folks want to reach out and give advice for a crazy motherfucker like myself.
                              Basic social skills will help, no need to go the pua stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X