For yur edification (squirting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For yur edification (squirting)

I ran across this article and thought some of you folks might like to have a look at it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...ists-find/amp/
    Thumper39
    Last edited by Thumper39; 11-11-2017, 03:40 AM.

I read this on Dodson and ross about 18 months ago, I don't think its the first to be done, I think there is an other one from Norway, it was done the same way in tests before and after but it was done just for squirting, they was trying ti find where it come from? Bladder just the same.

NOWHARD

Comment

I have said what is in the article previously onsite . Can girls show the white fluid online . This sort of study has been done previous showing the big gushes are basically urine and the white fluid is "true " ejaculate.

Comment

I thought someone might have mentioned it before. But wasn't sure.

I've never met a woman that I wasn't able to make squirt. Though I've only ever seen the very white ejaculate online. Yes I've been with women that had a bit of white in the clear but never like the videos.

Comment

I've been with a couple women I've made squirt. One I was able to get to do it with my head down there. The initial 'leak' had a hint of urine but the vast majority did not taste or smell like urine. It has never smelled like urine and does't really taste like anything but water. The white creamy liquid happens quite often when I'm steady and not doing a ONS. I think that depends more on where they're at in their cycle and how turned on they are. Seems to happen closer to the start of a cycle from my experience. The white creamy doesn't really taste that great. I don't like it but it's hot she's creaming on my dick.
          Nov 2016 Start
          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
          14 months
          +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Every woman I've had tasted like very clear piss smells. Even the women who have delectable tasting pussys.

Comment

I loved making them squirt. Just not keen on drinking piss. But I've never been one to tell anyone else what they should or should not like. If you're into it then cool. I don't judge anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy
                i'd love to try to get my friend to squirt and taste it. Is it gross or good. I have never had a girl do it. 'Would love to be able to milk my girl. 'Be nice to eat hers if she's eating mine.
                I find it extremely hot when they do. And it's never tasted bad or smelled. The white creamy stuff doesn't really taste that great though. For visual stimuli and taste I would prefer the gushing clear fluid but white and creamy is hot too. Just hate how it tastes. Natural pussy tastes better than both though when they haven't started to cum yet. White and creamy only happens with PIV from my experience.
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months
                +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                  I find it extremely hot when they do. And it's never tasted bad or smelled. The white creamy stuff doesn't really taste that great though. For visual stimuli and taste I would prefer the gushing clear fluid but white and creamy is hot too. Just hate how it tastes. Natural pussy tastes better than both though when they haven't started to cum yet. White and creamy only happens with PIV from my experience.
                  Like I said. I've never had a woman squirt the white creamy stuff. I've had women who would have it ooze out and many more who simply coated whatever I had in them at the time. How it smelled and tasted pretty much always reflected how their sex smelled and tasted.

Comment

Never had a girl squirt. Would like to try. I am an oral guy 'might really like it? What's tatse lilke?
                    Every woman is a little different both in mechanics and flavor. Read my earlier posts about my experience with it. It has always taken a ton of stimulation for me to get a woman to have it orally. Most became too we sensitive from having clitoral orgasms to continue on to squirt only with oral. But throw in some fingers or a toy so you can stimulate the gspot and it takes a lot less time.

Best thing ya can do is spend as much time as you can exploring their body without ever going to the typical well-known erogenous zones and without penetration. Once you learn all their hidden spots you can make them turn into a babbling mess. With most wom3n I've been with I've found spots on thier bodies that would normally seem completely nonsexual but could make them orgasm with a single finger while they are fully clothed without touching anywhere else. Random touches throughout a dinner date or movie that way it doesn't look inappropriate in public and they'd be so ready to explode once I actually started trying to make them squirt that it took nothing to get it done.

Above all else.though they have to be comfortable and open with you. If it's not in their head that it's ok then it's not going to happen without forcing them to orgasm. And that can have serious consequences for your relationship if she isn't ok with you forcing an orgasm. (No I'm not talking about anything nonconsensual)

Comment

'Sounds hot. I'd probably like it. Need to get my girl down here to eat her out. Also would like to try the clit sucking techinques. 'Always used to just lick. Probably missing the boat. Best thing would be to see another woman do her and learn. Guy's give the best blow jobs. They know how! I was only sucked by one woman that knew what to do. Guys are much better at sucking cock.
                      Women are very intuitive with what another woman wants. But you can really improve your own technique by asking your woman to help guide you. Get her comfortable with letting you know where feels good.

I am an expert pussys eater. It's always been somewhat of a badge of honor bringing a woman to orgasm with only my tongue. But all women are different. Take my wife for example. Even though I found parts of her body that made her orgasm that she didn't even know about our first time together I spent years trying to give her a clitoral orgasm with just my tongue. Come to find out that her spot was just like a sixteenth of an inch to the left of her clit and if pressure speed or direction changed at all it killed the orgasm.

A woman's body is like a treasure chest that has different treasures from different angles.

Comment

She will appreciate your exploring. Sometimes it can feel like work. But it's worth it in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                        X