Sex on cam, lack of confidence after drama. Ladies advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex on cam, lack of confidence after drama. Ladies advice

Ok this is long and complicated but I will try and sum it up.

My best friend of 2 years now girlfriend and I have been having sex for about two years and we talked about having sex on cam/snapchat we get off to people watching we just never got to that point yet due to some drama.

I slowed down sex with her a few months back before we started dating because I was having pain during orgasms. (was swollen prostate cause from bladder infection) I never told her so she thought I didnt like her sexually no more. So one day I call D-Day she went home with a dude from the bar and had sex. Were both open with each other and she told me he had a very "loooonnnngggg shlong". Since then a bunch of drama blah blah blah now were dating.

Heres the problem and why shes mad. She knows about PE and what I'm doing to fix my insecurities (she hates that I do PE but kinda tolerates it cause it makes me happy) Shes also upset because I dont wanna do the whole cam/snapchat thing yet because of that guy she was with, kinda made me feel bad about myself. I become very insecure but I dont show it and if Im going to be on cam I wanna look and be my best. Last night she was out with her girlfriends and blew my phone up saying I should get over it and move on and that Im fine blah blah blah. I never bring this up to her but she always brings it up to me.

I know theirs more to having sex than penis size and I know I'm perfectly average but its something I would like to fix about myself. Just like me going to the gym daily to try and get a nice body.

How do I make her understand that I need to fix this to feel better about myself and about her being with that other guy?

That guy is 6'2 and I guess 7.4+" and skinny I'm 5'5 muscular with 5.5"
    Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
    Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
    Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
    Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
    Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Why even bother if she cheated on you and had the nerve to tell you he was bigger? Dump her and take some pride in yourself, do PE for you and you only.
    Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Been thinking about this a bit. After her comment I would not, NOT make any videos with her. Unless you want her posting it with a small dick attachment. Despite the fact you are fine, perfect average, don’t stress. Move on, it’s gonna knaw at you anyway.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

First off, you should break up with her. Move on, find a better girl that won’t cheat on you, and then right to your face brag about how big the guys dick was that she cheated on you with. She doesn’t care about you if she’s willing to do that to you and then just tell you to get over it. If my girl did that not a single word would ever be spoken to her again unless I’m insulting and verbally abusing the crap out of her. Move on, do PE, get the dick you want and a better girl, and show her (if you have social media) how much better you are on your own without her. But absolutely break up with her. If she’s willing to do that to you, she’ll probably do it again since she now sees you won’t even break up with her

Comment

"I never bring this up to her but she always brings it up to me." After re-reading this, that statement without a doubt shows she: 1. Wants to hurt you 2. Doesn't care about your feelings 3. And/or use you to her own means in some form or another. Why would she bring up penis size to flaunt another guy but to discourage you if you want to make yours bigger with PE? That's the most troubling part besides the video she wants to make with you, you gotta ask yourself why she wants to film that so much anyway?...hmmm I also wonder what she is telling her girlfriends as well? MAG5 and Party got the right idea.
          Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Ok to clarify we werent dating when this went down. We were just fwb now were officially in a real relationship and she cut off that other guy in deff. We both had feelings for each other just never admitted them to one another till after all this and decided to make it official. No one cheated or else yea I would have cut her off.

She assumed during that time I was sleeping with other women since we never talked about what we were. Just friends or more.

She said I "have the perfect dick for her" and tells me that she doesnt want it to be bigger because its a perfect fit.
            DayoldMeat
            Last edited by DayoldMeat; 11-19-2017, 02:33 PM.

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Ok, so you got the one thing clarified, she didn't cheat. Can I ask, did she just come out and tell you about his dick, or did you ask? If she just came out and told you about it without any prompting from you, you need to reconsider who you are dating I think. This seems to be some kind of game for her and she does not really respect men.

As far as taking a video, if you are not comfortable, she should respect you for it no matter what your reason. If the tables were turned wouldn't you respect her decision? I would hope so.

I have to agree with Party, sounds to me she may have alternate motives for doing this video. Why is she so pissy about you not wanting to do a video and why is she getting her friends involved. Tell her to put it on her bucket list and give you time to be OK with it. The more she pushes the more you should be asking her why!

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                Ok, so you got the one thing clarified, she didn't cheat. Can I ask, did she just come out and tell you about his dick, or did you ask? If she just came out and told you about it without any prompting from you, you need to reconsider who you are dating I think. This seems to be some kind of game for her and she does not really respect men.

As far as taking a video, if you are not comfortable, she should respect you for it no matter what your reason. If the tables were turned wouldn't you respect her decision? I would hope so.

I have to agree with Party, sounds to me she may have alternate motives for doing this video. Why is she so pissy about you not wanting to do a video and why is she getting her friends involved. Tell her to put it on her bucket list and give you time to be OK with it. The more she pushes the more you should be asking her why!
                How I found out about his dick size went something like this:

Me "how was your night last night you get plastered like you wanted?"

Her "yea and I went home with someone heehee"

Me "really did you end up doing the do?"

Her "yup yup "

Me "sooo... how was it?"

Her " it was alright he had a loooonnngg shlong"

Before this she didnt know I was insecure about my dick size. Shes not upset as in angry just disappointing cause I was down for the whole cam thing got us both hyped got equipment lihgts etc. She said "well it sucks but just let me know when your ready" Were trying Chaterbate btw so nothing is going to be saved.

The good part is Im the only one who has ever made her squirt. =)

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Sigh, there is always going to be somebody longer, somebody thicker, somebody in better shape, yadda yadda. Instead of focusing on the comparison, try expending all your energy on making what you have rock her world. She will appreciate a great lover way before she will appreciate a large dick. Use what you have, learn to be he best at what you are and she won't think about mister long dong as long as you keep her happy. It can be a simple as that.

Comment

Since when is it compulsory to do sex cam?

Comment

Even if she didn’t cheat, it shows what kind of person she is to brag about you to your face about how big another guys dick is. It’s not always about cheating or not cheating, but things a woman does that shows the kind of person she is.

Even if she didn’t cheat, she probably said that to you to hurt you. She probably wants your ego to take it. Maybe it’s a power move, who knows, maybe she wasn’t even trying to hurt you. But it seems like it. For all we know, his dick was smaller than yours but she simply said that to mess with your head.

Id still get rid of her

Comment

I think she's VERY IMMATURE, and so are you, for putting up with her nonsense! MOVE ON, there's no REAL future to this relationship, if that's what you're looking for, IMO. If you just wanna return to a "no strings attached" FWB relationship, then OK, but mark this off your list of long-term potentials...just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by DayoldMeat View Post

Before this she didnt know I was insecure about my dick size. Shes not upset as in angry just disappointing cause I was down for the whole cam thing got us both hyped got equipment lihgts etc. She said "well it sucks but just let me know when your ready" Were trying Chaterbate btw so nothing is going to be saved.
                          Nothing is ever erased once it's out, don't be so naive!

Comment

Are you sure the issue isnt that you don't want everyone and their dog see your girlfriend shagging?

Like you were up for it when you were FWB but now things are changed, maybe your thoughts on this has changed and your transferring your anxiety onto your size?
                            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by thezzwoman View Post
                              nothing is ever erased once it's out, don't be so naive!
                              aaaaa-men!!!!!
                              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                              Recommended Routine
                              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X