Why on earth girl/woman says to man that she's had big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why on earth girl/woman says to man that she's had big

Looking Relationship forum there is tons of threads (my thread too) where men have sometimes relationship destroying problems when their partner has said that they've had big/huge penis inside her. I can't understand reason for that without asking telling thing like this. Is there so little understanding to male ego that they think it's nothing. Is it testing? Purposeful Self-esteem crushing? It is very bad idea for sure. It's just something that man doesn't want to know that her woman has had bigger penis inside her.

Could you ladies give your thoughts and guesses about that.

I honestly believe many women don't think it's a big deal, as if admitting it's like an ex was taller.

For that matter, I honestly believe a lot of MEN don't receive this news thinking it's a really big deal. But the type of men who do, end up in a place like this
    Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
    Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
    Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

I think most men don't care about this, so most women don't think it's an issue.
      Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Idk but it also feels great on the opposite spectrum when they say you're the biggest they've ever seen. Then you think about them having sex with someone else and that good feeling goes away lol

Comment

I think it's just the competitive nature of men (people) to want to be in the lead position when it's something important to them; I try to control that impulse but fail at times.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I think there's so many reasons, it depends on the person and the situation. But off the top of my head I would say these

It's truth
            They dont think it's a big deal
            They want to take some power
            Insecure of their own tightness

I think only a few would really want to hurt the feelings of the man as why would you want to do that to someone you want sex with??
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              I think only a few would really want to hurt the feelings of the man as why would you want to do that to someone you want sex with??
              And why would you want to do that to someone who you want to have relationship with. It must be that they think it's not a big deal. But little do they understand male ego.

Comment

The only time i've ever told a guy if he was bigger or smaller than past partners is if he purposefully asked. I answer honestly. Not because i'm trying to be mean or spiteful or hurt any ego issues but because it just dont want to lie about some thing that to a woman feels trivial... not that it is by any means.

The gym has opened my eyes to many things, one of which being that a big part of a mans self esteem is in his dick. Which for me as a woman is hard to empathize with. Yes i am not always comfortable with my body, nor do i like certain parts of my body at all, but they are what they are. Most of those things i really cant change. Up until I was introduced to the Gym i didn't think that a man could change his size either. So that being said when they asked i answered and if they got up set about it we talked it out... i would never just leave it hanging in the distance either though. Which i think many of the women have done, just leave it hanging after that point. Do most men ask your partners if they have had bigger? If so why? If it is something that seems to hurt your ego as much as it does why do you even ask to begin with? Most all the men I've been with have asked. Maybe I'm assuming too much in thinking that more guys ask than dont.
                People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

I honestly hope my penis is never the biggest a woman has had. I want her to have experienced the biggest, most ripped, and perfect Adonis of a guy out there before she's with me. I want to her to have the best sex of her life and experiment with everything. Seem crazy right? Well this way I will know she's not going to wonder about the grass being greener and know she's not with me for those reasons.

Although I don't think an ex's size really matters in the long run. If you ask me the men on here who get so hurt over it are looking for reasons to feel insecure before this happens and the bigger ex comments just confirm that bias.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                    I honestly hope my penis is never the biggest a woman has had. I want her to have experienced the biggest, most ripped, and perfect Adonis of a guy out there before she's with me. I want to her to have the best sex of her life and experiment with everything. Seem crazy right? Well this way I will know she's not going to wonder about the grass being greener and know she's not with me for those reasons.

Although I don't think an ex's size really matters in the long run. If you ask me the men on here who get so hurt over it are looking for reasons to feel insecure before this happens and the bigger ex comments just confirm that bias.
                    This is not how women works. Likely if shes had a much bigger penis she will fantasize about it all the time, and eventually go look for something bigger, most likely in secret behind her boyfriends back.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                      This is not how women works. Likely if shes had a much bigger penis she will fantasize about it all the time, and eventually go look for something bigger, most likely in secret behind her boyfriends back.
                      I don't think this is true for most women. If he satisfies her and treats her right the bigger dick ex will be something in the past. Women aren't like crack addicts looking for the next bigger hit.
                      Nov 2016 Start
                      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                      14 months
                      +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                        How would you know?

I have read your other posts about relationships. You have no clue about women.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                          How would you know?

I have read your other posts about relationships. You have no clue about women.
                          Keep telling yourself that. Let's just say that there are different women and if they even think in terms of penis size to begin with, they want bigger and bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                            I don't think this is true for most women. If he satisfies her and treats her right the bigger dick ex will be something in the past. Women aren't like crack addicts looking for the next bigger hit.
                            But they are... Just look at the forum and the amount of hurt guys who's GF told them about their much bigger ex's penises. One guys GF even saved video on her phone with her ex's monsterpenis and masturbated to it all the time...

Comment

I have one theory why it's so hard for many men to know that his partner has had longer. Anatomy of vagina and penis is so that vast majority of penises fits all in in vast majority of vaginas. So if you know that somebody has been deeper inside it feeds jealousy. If anatomy would be so that average penis is 12" and almost every man could NOT go all in and difference in lenght would only mean how much penis is left outside. Men would not have problems with their penis length. Somebody is 14" when you are 12". No problem, he just left 7" exposed when bottoming out when you left 5". Then of course girth would still be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X