That delicious, musky smell of pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That delicious, musky smell of pussy

How come some girls have that smell, and others don't? You know that intoxicating smell that sticks on your fingers for hours. My ex's pussy smelled so strong that after we messed around it would take a lot of effort to clean my hands and mouth lest her parents noticed it. My current gf smells like nothing, like fucking a fleshlight. It's a real disappointment.

Genetics, diet, poontos?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Hygiene.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Hygiene.
        no, it's not dirty. it's not a bad smell. when my gf's pussy is dirty is actually stinks, like cheese. this musky smell is different. like pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by okayok View Post
          no, it's not dirty. it's not a bad smell. when my gf's pussy is dirty is actually stinks, like cheese. this musky smell is different. like pheromones.

Some women wash away the sweetness, due to paranoia, of having a stinky kitty.

I love me a sweet pussy!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

How come some girls have that smell, and others don't? You know that intoxicating smell that sticks on your fingers for hours. My ex's pussy smelled so strong that after we messed around it would take a lot of effort to clean my hands and mouth lest her parents noticed it. My current gf smells like nothing, like fucking a fleshlight. It's a real disappointment.
            I agree. I love black girls for this. They just have an over body and pussy scent that is intoxicatingly musky. However the current one I'm with isn't so much. Her pussy seems so remarkably clean that there isn't much of a musk at all. Kind of disappointing but hey at least she's clean as fuck. I just eat her ass to get my fix on that lol.
            Nov 2016 Start
            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
            14 months
            +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

For a good laugh, google poontos and watch the add. Warning, nsfw. It's freakin hilarious!!!!
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                For a good laugh, google poontos and watch the add. Warning, nsfw. It's freakin hilarious!!!!
                That video got me on a video clicking rabbit hole I don't dare mention as it would seriously derail this thread lol.
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                  That video got me on a video clicking rabbit hole I don't dare mention as it would seriously derail this thread lol.
                  lmao
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                    I agree. I love black girls for this. They just have an over body and pussy scent that is intoxicatingly musky. However the current one I'm with isn't so much. Her pussy seems so remarkably clean that there isn't much of a musk at all. Kind of disappointing but hey at least she's clean as fuck. I just eat her ass to get my fix on that lol.
                    I've also noticed that it's mostly with black/brown girls. Jamaican x 2, Ethiopian, Dominican (brown). But not all black/brown girls have the smell.

Comment

I've also noticed that it's mostly with black/brown girls. Jamaican x 2, Ethiopian, Dominican (brown). But not all black/brown girls have the smell.
                      Yea... My ex you could smell her delicious pussy just walking by. God I loved it. Most of em got some thick juicy asses n fat pussy. Just wanna rub my face all up in it.
                      Nov 2016 Start
                      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                      14 months

Comment

Was wondering why I suddenly felt so horny and had to go edge one out. Think this thread did it... Shame on you OP.
                        Nov 2016 Start
                        6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                        7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                        14 months

Comment

on this note, dose anyone know why Trojan did away with "mint tingle" condoms? I used to love those and so did my partner
                          8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
                          3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Way to derail the thread.... Maybe so your dick could be deep in some juicy pussy without worrying about a condom?
                            Nov 2016 Start
                            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                            14 months

Comment

You dudes are a trip , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, had me laughing out my chair !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X