This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to new ladies!

Are you female and visiting this site for the first time? Welcome!
    If you are like me, you probably arrived here feeling curious and a bit embarrassed, but interested in finding good information on PE. Maybe your husband or boyfriend is a member here, or maybe you found the site searching the web for information. But regardless, here you are, and welcome!

What is PE and why are so many men here on the forums? PE can mean a variety of things -- penis exercises, enhancement, and enlargement. Many men come here because they want to grow a larger cock; others are here because they suffer from ED (erectile disfunction) or PE (premature ejaculation), or because they are trying to achieve dry orgasms (DO) or become multiorgasmic (MMO). Penis exercises of different sorts can help with all of these.

As you browse the forums, you'll see lots of acronyms and abbreviations that can look like a foreign language, and can make it hard to understand what people are talking about. A good place to start is with our glossary, here is a link: Penis Wiki of Enlargement Terms & Acronyms. You can always find it again by going to "Forum Links" at the top of any page.

What is it like to be a woman on these forums? I have found almost everyone here to be really nice. The moderators do a good job of keeping things relatively clean and friendly, and the members are very open to hearing the female perspective on any topic. They have questions about female sexuality, likes, dislikes, and opinions that are often best answered by a woman directly, so we are valued here. If you stay a while, you'll see that the main requirements for getting along on the forums are an open mind and a good sense of humor -- it is not necessary to be male!

Finally, registering and posting: please do both. It is easy to register as a member, and it is easy to post your opinions on things. Please do both! There is no need to lurk here, we are an open community and welcome female members.

All new members -- including women -- are strongly urged to introduce themselves by starting a thread on the Introduce Yourself forum page (https://www.pegym.com/forums/introduce-yourself/). This lets other members know that you're here, and gives everyone a chance to welcome you. Feel free to say as little about yourself or as much about yourself as you feel comfortable with. Ladies are valued here regardless of why they come to the site. Please, introduce yourself and give us a chance to get to know you!

And welcome to the PEGym!
    Batwoman
    Moderator Reserve
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Batwoman; 01-24-2015, 09:25 AM.

BW,

This is a very good post. We should have had this kind of post back in 2006 when we were searching for female perspective on PE. We had one female on the forum but she didn't stay very long. Thanks BW
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Great post BW This definitely deserves rep points, but cannot give you just yet( I have to spread around first:P). I loved the welcoming post with a definite female touch and perspective!

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

WOW, a super hero by night, and a talented gym writer by day! You really are a jewel Batwoman! great post.

Comment

This website hosts the best anonymous community ever!!!!

Comment

Great thread BW!
            Ladies, we love your wisdom, thoughts, and perspectives.
            We be but rudderless and adrift without our stars to guide us home.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

+Rep for you, I might refer my girlfriend to these forums by accidently leaving this open on her iTouch thingy.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

What ever happened to the other gals Batwoman? What happened to Nikki and that other girl, I forget her name? Oh well, you seem to have taken over, good job BW, so great to have ya here!

Comment

The other girl is baybabe, whom we hope to hear from soon.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                    What ever happened to the other gals Batwoman? What happened to Nikki and that other girl, I forget her name? Oh well, you seem to have taken over, good job BW, so great to have ya here!
                    Nikki bowed out, and Baybabe has been really busy. I guess I'm the only one around these days with enough time to post. But sometimes I have to travel or do other things that will make it tough for me to be here much, and I hate to leave you guys with no ladies to keep you in line! It would be GREAT to have some more women on board, not only for times like that but also because I know there are multiple female perspectives on many things, I'd like to see more represented here.

Comment

Yea verily.

Comment

I have to say BW's input is always spot on. I can appreciate the time and effort she has contributed. She has helped me see things though the other side of the glass. I hope other courageous women take the leap of faith to put at ease our insecurities as males as it pertains to our sexuality. Personally the "Woman's Perspective" thread is most insightful and one of the first read's of the day. Keep up the great work BW!
                        Starting April 09
                        BPEL 7"
                        EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
                        BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
                        EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
                        BPEL 9
                        EG 6 1/4"

Comment

If you really want more women I can always dress up in drag when I type! Would that count? Seriously the ladies here are great fun, great insight, and just plain nice people!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks! I am glad so many of you think that a female perspective is helpful here.

I should add, particularly for any women thinking of joining this community, that it works both ways. I have learned a TON about men and male sexuality from the guys here. And I can think of all kinds of fun ways to put that knowledge to very good use!

Comment

If I was a girl I'd read the shit out of these forums. I'd be able to read guys like a book.
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X