Women shouldn't be in PEGym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women shouldn't be in PEGym

Other than this post I won't post anything on PEGym. Once I read through the forum heading and saw women had to have input on this too I was done with any comments. What a guy does with his penis when it's not stuck in a woman is his business. But of course the gals want their say on what we should do with our dicks. They all rush in to have a chunk cut off their sons penis soon as they born and say it's for their own good, but make sure no one touches their darling daughters. They call it mutilation when it's done to a girl. But if a man suggests what a woman should do with her vagina the woman will go all feminazi on him and scream her body her right were she aborts his child in an alley without the fathers knowledge... Do we really want their help as adults... HELL NO! And the men that do are likely only there for some form of female contact... All they do is lie to us so their input shouldn't even valid. They just want to give their worthless feedback and mock us behind backs and take even more dignity from us as they joke about the pathetic men on PEGym while they spend our money and show off the fake tits we paid for to the men they really like... The ones that aren't us.

I'll likely get kicked out of PEGYM for saying this but I was leaving anyway.

Nobody's kicking you out, but it's a pretty poor excuse to leave.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. As far as I can tell, the women on the Gym are supportive of what we want to do with our dicks and do not overtly support circumcision.

It is usually the male pediatrician that recommends corcumcision.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm really sad you feel that way about women and women on this site.

I hope you stick around and see us women aren't all bad.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

It will be sad to miss out on all your post contributions since you've been here but I'll live I guess.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think I'll be schizophrenic today.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

For the Admins -- Can we kick out those who don't want women on PEGym?
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Wow! There are some here who share some of your view point here at the gym. But the vast majority don't. I think if you were to follow the postings of the few brave ladies we have on here, you would find that your post is not accurate in the least bit.

There is so much that goes on here besides tuggin our dicks. These ladies give us a different viewpoint that not many men can give. There is so much more to being in a relationship than just sex. There is so much more to sex than having a dick. We as individuals are the most healthy when we have a well rounded balance in our lives. That is why you will find many different forums here at the gym.

I hope you can change your mind about your post. There is much you are probably missing out on with this attitude.
                goal--Contentment
                proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  The voices say yes.
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Actually there are many men that are interested to hear the views of women here.This section of the forum is always active.
                    I don`t agree with you on "no girls here"...I am not against only men forum or only women forum,but I just think there are many men interested having some women or at least don`t get bothered by it.

I understand some of your frustration...there is some truth in your comment if we talk about the general world (not related to PE gym).Once you get "red pilled" (it`s popular term this days) on this things,you must be careful not get sucked by hate.You are not doing anybody a favour.I like having different opinion then the mass and more unorthodox views,but you need to be very careful how you share them with the world.It`s very easy for somebody to call you "women hater pig" so don`t give people additional ways to ignore the meaning of your message.I believe if you write this comment on a different way,it`s going to be a nice talk here and people are not going to joke around,not taking you seriously.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

There's really only about 5 ladies on this site total and they rarely rarely go to politics or even PE 'advice' on here. If things do go in the direction of the former, it's on a thread you can post on that's completely unrelated to PE (The Gym.)
                      Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post

We ?

No.

Don't go down that path, please.
                        Dangler
                        Senior Administrator
                        ☼ Wizard ☼
                        White Tiger Award 2015
                        Last edited by Dangler; 01-27-2018, 12:34 PM.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by bbld1975 View Post
                          Other than this post I won't post anything on PEGym. Once I read through the forum heading and saw women had to have input on this too I was done with any comments. What a guy does with his penis when it's not stuck in a woman is his business. But of course the gals want their say on what we should do with our dicks. They all rush in to have a chunk cut off their sons penis soon as they born and say it's for their own good, but make sure no one touches their darling daughters. They call it mutilation when it's done to a girl. But if a man suggests what a woman should do with her vagina the woman will go all feminazi on him and scream her body her right were she aborts his child in an alley without the fathers knowledge... Do we really want their help as adults... HELL NO! And the men that do are likely only there for some form of female contact... All they do is lie to us so their input shouldn't even valid. They just want to give their worthless feedback and mock us behind backs and take even more dignity from us as they joke about the pathetic men on PEGym while they spend our money and show off the fake tits we paid for to the men they really like... The ones that aren't us.

I'll likely get kicked out of PEGYM for saying this but I was leaving anyway.
                          If you don't want to hear from us why did you post it in "Women's Perspective". You won't get kicked off for having an opinion, opinions are encouraged, it is how we grow as people. We take in opinions and ideas and weed out what doesn't make sense and keep what does so we can widen our horizons.

For whatever it's worth, I am truly sorry, some woman must have totally screwed you over and you may find this is a great place to start healing so you can have a better outlook on the whole picture. However, if you were looking for a site where a bunch of men get together to bitch about how women have done them wrong, there is a little of that here but we are more about healing, you may be better served elsewhere.

Comment

Many of us here value input from a feminine perspective.

The "Us vs Them" mindset is a harmful aberration- regardless of whether or not the opinion comes from a male or a female. Feeding into it makes one part of the problem.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

One of the reasons I was attracted to this site back in early 2015 was that we had a "Women's Perspective" Forum. I thought it was nice to see that this wasn't just a man's website and that we can get some good insight from women about sex. Seemed rather appropriate to me.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X