No announcement yet.

What do the ladies think of this size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the ladies think of this size?

I am just about 7.5 inches NBEL with an EG 5.75 now I know that’s above average but would you lovely women consider that big? It’s just kind of an ego thing with me and I know my current GF has had “big” ones and I just want to know if I fall into that category thank you.

Lol, pathetic

Everyone here is packing at least 9x7

Step it up

...hate these fking threads

Comment

I think it is more important what you think than what some random person on the net thinks. Do you really feel a need for someone to tell you your big?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You are flogging a dead horse my friend, the women here on the 'Gym are so jaded by this question it will go unanswered.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          You are flogging a dead horse my friend, the women here on the 'Gym are so jaded by this question it will go unanswered.
          That's partly true. Cusp's answer is closer to hitting the nail on the head though -- it doesn't matter what we think. IN SO MANY WAYS it doesn't matter what we think. Because it's not what WE think of it that really counts, it's what HE thinks of it. Because we're nameless, faceless entities online. And because no matter what we say there's always a subset of guys that thinks that we have some unknown motivation to lie about these things. To make guys feel better, or because we don't know what we're talking about etc.

We also often don't get involved with threads like this because we keep trying to make the point that size is not the most important thing when it comes to sex.

So yeah, we've pretty much learned that there's very little point to trying to answer posts like this, because no matter how you look at it the answers are irrelevant.

Comment

Just posted to another recent thread- and there's some good advice for men asking about impressions on size:

An Open Letter to My Fellow Ladies: Please Stop Talking About Your Partner’s Penis Size
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You are welcomed to ask your question on Reddit or some other forum. Here we are a support community with regards to PE. If you want me to comment on your gains from performing PE exercises, then I will be happy to. If you want me to stroke your ego about your current size that won't happen. Sorry, this is a working forum, you want to work for a comment, then lets get going. But no, not going to stroke your ego without an effort being put in. Here is a comment I will make, "I'm bigger" (and I am), and I worked for every damn inch of it. Does that make me feel better?, no it doesn't.

Tell us why you are here and maybe we can accommodate in some way.

Comment

If size was all that mattered us guys would all be out of luck. Dildos would replace us. They don't fuss and complain or require attention.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  If size was all that mattered us guys would all be out of luck. Dildos would replace us. They don't fuss and complain or require attention.
                  Ain't that the truth!?! Needing your ego stroked all the time comes across as being needy. In my experience, most women don't like men with fragile egos, anyway. You have to be satisfied in your own flesh before somebody else can truly appreciate it.

Comment

Size may not be all that matters but there's good evidence to show there's some evolutionary sexual selection preference for it. Consider that- out of all of the primates- humans by far have the largest penises. Ours also operate on the hemodynamic model- as opposed to having a "penis bone" to assist with erections.

Here are some interesting threads on the subject:

Evolution and Penis Size

Penis size: An evolutionary perspective

Evolution And The Penis

Big Al
                    Administrator
                    PEGym Editor
                    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Big Al; 02-16-2018, 10:58 AM.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok guys, I didn’t know I struck a nerve there, I thought this was a woman’s persepctive thread? Don’t ask about my size. Noted.

Comment

Is big.But it doesn't matter if you ask a woman or not.I you do,you will be insecure,if you dont you are a secure person.But if you have small penis,doesn't really matter how secure you are.You wont know what the other will think,or wont know if the girl is not satisfied.
                        Having a small penis is a problem.Is not the end,but is a big big problem.Not only for ego,also in the life of a male,but doesn't have to do with masculinity.You know.There are a few lies about being a man.Being a man is to have big penis,being tall or having a nice beard.Well i tell you,that is bullshit.If most of society have their brain washed,is their problem.
                        Of course they will always try to bother those who doesn't match with that STANDARD.But is part of daily life.I know I know,is hard and sad,but is just like that.
                        Anyway,is almost impossible that some womans doesn't care the size.Everybody do.also the mans.
                        Well,you can't avoid womans thinking you have small penis if you really have a small one.
                        But you actually don't.18cm is big.Nice one.
                        You had luck my friend.Good for you.One less problem.
                        closed163
                        Last edited by closed163; 02-17-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...s-posters.html
                          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                            Is big.But it doesn't matter if you ask a woman or not.I you do,you will be insecure,if you dont you are a secure person.But if you have small penis,doesn't really matter how secure you are.You wont know what the other will think,or wont know if the girl is not satisfied.
                            Having a small penis is a problem.Is not the end,but is a big big problem.Not only for ego,also in the life of a male,but doesn't have to do with masculinity.You know.There are a few lies about being a man.Being a man is to have big penis,being tall or having a nice beard.Well i tell you,that is bullshit.If most of society have their brain washed,is their problem.
                            Of course they will always try to bother those who doesn't match with that STANDARD.But is part of daily life.I know I know,is hard and sad,but is just like that.
                            Anyway,is almost impossible that some womans doesn't care the size.Everybody do.also the mans.
                            Well,you can't avoid womans thinking you have small penis if you really have a small one.
                            But you actually don't.18cm is big.Nice one.
                            You had luck my friend.Good for you.One less problem.
                            Please do not listen to this members dribble. He, for some reason doesn't get it and is feeding you false information. You are well above average and have nothing to worry about. Please refer to actual studies on size and not some member on a dick forum whose beliefs are contrary to every study our there.

Comment

Like the ladies before me have stated, it doesn’t matter what we believe, you will listen to what you want to hear. Your size is above average in the USA according to statistics, which I am sure you know.

What is the need for collaboration? Will a woman enjoy it? Sure, if you know how to use it. There are plenty of rams out there but I do not want that in my bed, when I can give myself plessure with my 3X1 digit. I also happen to have a husband that is a master with his tongue, and his fat digits, I have never measured those but I am sure they are way less than 7X5.

Concetrate on the whole package, that is you as a person and not just the package between your legs, that will garner you more. Good luck.
                              MrsLooking4more
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2013
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 02-17-2018, 08:45 PM.
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X