Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirting, give me a womens perspective on this one! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirting, give me a womens perspective on this one! :)

my girl squirted when we we're fuck buddies, but now as we are a couple she doesnt squirt anymore, what the hell is up with that? she says that when she squirts she gets so tired its like all off her energy goes out with the squirt and she nearly just falls a sleep.. i know a lot of girls that have potential to squirt, but i dont think they can get over that "peing" sensation they feel when they need to squirt.. ?? can some of you girls in here relate to that?
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Hmmmm.... I've never been a squirter, so I don't know how to answer this one. I've also never felt the "need to pee" sensation you describe. Sorry I can't help more.

Personally, I think that some women are born squirters and others just aren't. As far as I know, most women can't squirt. But I do remember Baybabe mentioned a DVD set or something that purported to have methods for teaching a woman to squirt, so maybe that is possible.

Anyway, I guess that in you girl's case, she might have control over it and choose to do it or not.... is that the impression you get? Or does she say that she just cannot do it anymore? I suppose that squirting might have something to do with the level of arousal, maybe she has to get REALLY aroused and cum hard to squirt? Anyway, I'm afraid that I don't have any answers for this one. Maybe some of the guys who have ladies that squirt can answer this.

Comment

Batwoman, I am thinking maybe this video could be a good "research project"? Though, you may have no interest whatsoever in learning how to perform the much-coveted by guys ability to get the girl to squirt.

Does any other female on here have this ability?

Comment

refuse to that batwman.You can teach your self to orgasm and this in powerfull mode will bring squirt.You should be calm and dont wait for it you should just be happy fucking and let it happen.My girl started squirting some months ago. if I am in mode to make her she will and she says that now that we are both calm and happy she can do it.It has all to do to let her be calm and not force her to squirt.This is my tip.And DEEP fucking
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I am very happy fucking and have been having huge orgasms for many many years. I have experimented a lot and I cum in several different ways, I know my body quite well. Sorry, but I really doubt that anything about "relaxing" or "being calm" is going to change how I cum at this point. I don't think there is much chance that any exercises or new experiences are likely to bring out the "hidden squirter" in me!

Comment

HAHAHA, It was mostly a joke, thought it would get a "You silly Calixto" response, hahhahaha.

Anyway, I WAS serious though about the second part. I wish there were some women on here that DO squirt regularly that could enlighten us homeys here!

Comment

I agree Calixto, we should have a "mixer" in between our two cities to recruit women to join the gym for enlightening purposes ha ha ha!
              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Yes, A "Mixer", hahaha, great idea, we should get Patty Stanger to organize it, so she could take a break from hooking up all those millionaires, and instead find us "Big Dicked men" some real "Squirters", YAY PATTY STANGER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  Hmmmm.... I've never been a squirter, so I don't know how to answer this one. I've also never felt the "need to pee" sensation you describe. Sorry I can't help more.

Personally, I think that some women are born squirters and others just aren't. As far as I know, most women can't squirt. But I do remember Baybabe mentioned a DVD set or something that purported to have methods for teaching a woman to squirt, so maybe that is possible.

Anyway, I guess that in you girl's case, she might have control over it and choose to do it or not.... is that the impression you get? Or does she say that she just cannot do it anymore? I suppose that squirting might have something to do with the level of arousal, maybe she has to get REALLY aroused and cum hard to squirt? Anyway, I'm afraid that I don't have any answers for this one. Maybe some of the guys who have ladies that squirt can answer this.
                  she can do it, but she says that she have to pee. i always say NO, you dont need to pee, you just feel that sensation.. and then she tells me to stop fucking because she needs to pee and runs of to the bathroom to pee. and everytime she comes back i ask her "did you pee" and she replies "no, i couldnt" and then we start again and then she feels the same sensation that she needs to pee.. i know shes relaxed and all, and she has done it before, so i know she can do it... but as been said, deep penetration leads to squirting i dont know what im hitting but i know the women loves it! espesically the missionary position with the legs nearly tucked behind the womans neck..am i right batwoman?
                  "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

Indiana, you should take a look at this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...0891-spot.html. Maybe it will help you figure out where you're hitting your girl when she squirts?

As for deep penetration, I love it. I especially like it in missionary when my legs are either on a guy's shoulders or my knees are tucked up high against the sides of his chest. But I've never been with a man who was over about 7 inches, so I have no idea what it would be like have him really deep.

Comment

I'm really into the squirting experience, I think it's awesome and got damn sexy to get that female ejaculation all over me.

So I've done some research and I did practice that with my girl (who didn't use to squirt) and I do think, contrary to Batwoman, that most girls can squirt - since it's a bodily reaction triggered by stimulating a certain "point or area" that (almost) every woman has - I do believe the path to squirting might be very different and individual though.

From my experience deep penetration has nothing to do with squirting, on the contrary deep penetration yields another type of orgasm (I think it's an A-spot orgasm, but can't remember for sure). Very shallow and slow penetration in combination with stimulating the "top wall" (almost as if you wanna go in with a 45 degree penetration) of the vagina with my penis head almost always does it.Very important to get all the way out and just go in with the head plus a little less than an inch. Now she can squirt when on top with me all the way in as well. We did start out with exploring this orgasm with fingers though.

My girl says it does come with that "peeing feeling" and describes it with words that remind me more of how I would describe a male ejaculation, very different to how she describes her other orgasms - like some kind of release (which it obviously is). To some degree she is in control of her squirt orgasms now and it's the one she gets more easy than others (and the least intense when it comes to the "body-mind-as-one" overwhelming feeling). Really, really sexy though!!!

Our road to discovering new types of female orgasms has also included a lot of relaxing and just accepting the body's response to different kinds of sensations.

All female input is of course more valuable than my ramblings!
                      larrypinball
                      Last edited by larrypinball; 04-20-2010, 09:19 AM. Reason: Spelling
                      "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                      - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
                        All female input is of course more valuable than my ramblings!
                        No, no, that's awesome! I am only one female (and there is no site like this to compare notes with others) so it is very helpful to hear your experiences with your girlfriend! Now you have me VERY interested in looking into this further....

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
                          From my experience deep penetration has nothing to do with squirting, on the contrary deep penetration yields another type of orgasm (I think it's an A-spot orgasm, but can't remember for sure). Very shallow and slow penetration in combination with stimulating the "top wall" (almost as if you wanna go in with a 45 degree penetration) of the vagina with my penis head almost always does it.Very important to get all the way out and just go in with the head plus a little less than an inch. Now she can squirt when on top with me all the way in as well. We did start out with exploring this orgasm with fingers though.
                          What you describe here sounds a lot like my G-spot orgasms, which do feel different.... maybe with a bit of that "peeing" feeling. And the G-spot is in the place you describe, I think. However, for me G-spot involved orgasms are more deep and powerful than others, not less. Any thoughts on that?

Comment

No, no, that's awesome! I am only one female (and there is no site like this to compare notes with others) so it is very helpful to hear your experiences with your girlfriend! Now you have me VERY interested in looking into this further....
                            Glad to be able to contribute!
                            "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                            - Maya Angelou

Comment

What you describe here sounds a lot like my G-spot orgasms, which do feel different.... maybe with a bit of that "peeing" feeling. And the G-spot is in the place you describe, I think. However, for me G-spot involved orgasms are more deep and powerful than others, not less. Any thoughts on that?
                              Hmm... yeah, I realize that's what it looks like I'm describing but I promise you it's not. Actually when we met my girl had a very hard time getting any orgasms except for clitoris orgasms generated by herself. The first one we experienced besides that was a G-spot orgasm (where I also started the discovery with my fingers) and it was not a squirting orgasm (though they might be interrelated now when it comes to get her to squirt)... But the thing is that for her to have a squirt orgasm I don't need to stimulate her G-spot (which in my/her case is located just a bit further up and in than what is needed to produce a squirt orgasm).

The first time we experienced a squirt orgasm was when I stimulated her G-spot with my fingers, her body was tense with pleasure and shallow breathing as if right before she comes, I told her to relax and breath deep, hold it back - I did this over and over - she did and all of a sudden her whole body shivered and exploded in a female ejaculation. For sure blew my and her mind! So I guess we triggered the ability to squirt by stimulating the G-spot but now it's more of that shallow, slow penetration that does it. Of course she needs to be turned on, but it's quite easy for her to come this way nowadays, maybe three or four times during sex - not always that she likes it though (can get quite messy!).

And yes, she also describes a G-spot orgasm differently than a squirting one, deeper and more intense - just like you're saying. I'd say the squirt orgasms are more of a bodily reaction with an intense feeling of release - nice but not as deep and intense as A- and G-spot orgasms.
                              larrypinball
                              Last edited by larrypinball; 04-20-2010, 09:58 AM. Reason: Added some stuff.
                              - Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                              X