So ladies do you notice and when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ladies do you notice and when?

So it has been several weeks since I have been with my GF because of travel, kids etc. Also since I informed her about what I was doing. Last time we were together she felt the difference and since then I have gained even more in the neighborhood of .25 to .33 inches all over.

We are planning on being together tonight so I want to see if she will notice the difference.

I wonder from you ladies and your experience what is the difference in sizes you really notice something? Whether from different lovers or your current ones that are doing PE?
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Im curious about this too. Ive grown a little and my wife doesnt seem to notice. My flaccid length and girth have increase significantly, she has said nothing. Curious if woman do notice little gains, or does it have to be drastic increase for them to notice.
    Wife happy goal 8x6.
    My goal, 7.5x5.5.
    Current 6x5
    Started 6x4.75.

Comment

If they're into anal, they'll notice IMMEDIATELY. My wife did and now we can't do anal.

LOL
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I'm going to guess that the gains happen so slowly that most wives/significant others won't notice it. Anal being the exception of course.

Maybe if there were a few months between encounters women might notice then too.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

I gained almos one inch in length and over one inch in girth over a five plus year period and my wife has yet to comment on the gains. However, she once mentioned that it felt big when she was holding it.

Last week, I added an extra 3/4 inch in temporary girth after an aggressive pumping session yet my wife made no comment.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If I ask her she says it bigger and hasn’t told me to stop in a long time. I know she likes my new size, could never stroke her cervix 5 years ago. Her multiple loud orgasms say it all.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Women seem to deliberately avoid mentioning it . But they notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Women seem to deliberately avoid mentioning it . But they notice.
                Yet won't hesitate to mention us not being big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitex View Post
                  Yet won't hesitate to mention us not being big enough.
                  the big vagina problem
                  My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
                  BPFSL 8 1/16
                  My progress thread

Comment

My gf told me that i’m Bigger. Snd insists its growing. Because i came from a rather no-sex marriage. She have settled on that its because i now have more sex its growing just like any other muscle she said... Its not the brain i’m attracted to in this one luckily.
                    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                    X