Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is 50 the magic # of deep thrust a women truly needs to be satisfied.

I ask this because I recently saw the movie " Along came Polly " again. The scene with Ben Stiller & Jennifer Aniston where he yelled out 50 and she's like yeah 50 whoooo whoooo , is hilarious.

It had me thinking about my marriage & how my Wife becomes beastly after about 25 deep thrust. I just always seem to get her howling after 50.

So is 50 the woman's # 😃. Of course that's good foreplay including , but sometimes life just has us having to reach for KY lube to work around the kids schedule and just trying to get each other off.

Hehe men make of everything technics. Sometimes I see my dong like a tool.

To answer the question you will only know if you try and look if it's really a number around 50 which brings the magic moment. I would say after 10 times it's proven.

But when you've not much time I would sometimes also skip the sex. I mean when it's done just done to get each other off... hey, where is the love.

Comment

How could anyone concentrate to count??
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        Damn it... I've lost count, better start again...
        Starting size (Dec 2016):
        7 inch BPEL
        4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
        8 inch BPEL
        5 inch Girth

Comment

Hmm... so would that be 50 fast and deep pumps... or 50 slooooow deeeeeep grinds.... curious which 50 the girls would prefer if they had to choose... enlighten me girls?
          7 inch BPEL
          4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
          8 inch BPEL
          5 inch Girth

Comment

Fast, hard and deep all the time!
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My kind of girl
              7 inch BPEL
              4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
              8 inch BPEL
              5 inch Girth

Comment

Sounds overly complicated. Insert penis, give orgasm, and snuggle.
                My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
                BPFSL 8 1/16
                My progress thread

Comment

[QUOTE=Tara123;1522052]How could anyone concentrate to count??[/QUOTE

IDK. I’ve counted her orgasms before, LOL, just happened to be 50 in a half hour. Damn she’s incredible.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I dunno. My girl goes crazy when I slow down right when she starts cumming. Still deep and hard, but progressively slower and slower. Gives her at least three in a row.
                    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by afairygirly View Post
                      Sounds overly complicated. Insert penis, give orgasm, and snuggle.
                      Snuggle? What is this "snuggle" you speak of? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
                        Snuggle? What is this "snuggle" you speak of? j/k
                        That's when you throw her a towel and tell her what you want on your sandwich, right?

Comment

Originally posted by User4286 View Post

To answer the question you will only know if you try and look if it's really a number around 50 which brings the magic moment. I would say after 10 times it's proven.

But when you've not much time I would sometimes also skip the sex. I mean when it's done just done to get each other off... hey, where is the love.
                          ROTFL , the Love is there . It's just a matter of time before we have to keep it moving with work , activities , kids have siblings rivalry conflict.

One time I remember my youngest daughters were 8 & 9 at time fighting right in front of our bedroom door . I didn't stop stroking away and my wife didn't want me to stop. She was like screw those kids we'll handle it in a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I know , seems kinda monotonous but unfortunately with ejaculation control I've had to incorporate this into my stamina training. It works with edging and yeah my Wife hates shallow thrusting. Gets her pretty annoyed when I do it.

Comment

Originally posted by User4286 View Post
                              My dong is just a dong. I AM the tool!

That, um.... didn't come out exactly right... did it?

Comment

Working...
                              X