Cockring feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockring feedback

Introduced my gf to the cockring last night. Thought y'all might be interested in the feedback I got from her.

She was a little confused at first. Knew what it was, but nothing beyond that; she thought it was just for looks. A minute later, it was "oh, wow! I like that!" and was enamored with how thick and hard it was. So after making her cum a few times, she was begging for it. I think she forgot I was wearing it, because when she looked down, she got a look of surprise on her face. I made sure to take it slow so we could both enjoy the whole experience. I've never seen her go so crazy. I ended up finishing a little sooner than I wanted because her last orgasm sent me right over the edge.

Afterwards, she said that she was a bit intimidated at first. I'm no monster by any means at 7.25x5.25, but I'm the biggest she's had (not to mention my recent gains, which I know she's noticed but hasn't commented), and the ring adds another quarter inch of girth... and of course its rock hard and veiny. She said she loved being able to feel every vein, especially when she was cumming (she clamps down hard when she gets off). She also said I was going extra deep, even though I know it doesn't add any length for me, but she didn't get the stabby pressure she usually feels when I first go deep.

A great experience and memory for both of us. I was a little anxious about how she'd react, but damn was it a night to remember. Anyway, I just thought I'd share her perspective as she told it to me.
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Good to know - Did you have the ring around your balls as well? I think that's the recommended way. I've debated about trying one (the flexible kind), but the steel ring types that most recommend freak me out...
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
      Good to know - Did you have the ring around your balls as well? I think that's the recommended way. I've debated about trying one (the flexible kind), but the steel ring types that most recommend freak me out...
      Steel ring, C+B. I prefer steel. If I get too engorged, I just reach underneath and lift it up to take pressure off of the dorsal veins (doesn't work with the stretchy kind). I can also pump the blood out using my thumbs, just like they do in the Angion Method. You can also wear it under clothing so you don't have to fiddle with it when the moment comes, because when you're not aroused, it just sits there like a bracelet around your package.

Comment

Gotta get me one of those....perhaps get accustomed to the thingy with a rubber one to then proceed to the metal ones, that are a bit more intimidating! Don't want to keep a bolt cutter in the bedroom, because you never know

Comment

I had reached the age point where full erections were getting more difficult to both have and maintain, so I went with a leather adjustable ring. I was blown away by the fact I immediately got the erections of my youth back. Like you, my wife wondered why I got one, but any doubts went flying out the window. Our sex has always been gratifying, but the intensity that we once had is back. It will also help you maintain post jelq temporary gains much longer then if you simply jelq and don't wear a c ring afterwards.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            I had reached the age point where full erections were getting more difficult to both have and maintain, so I went with a leather adjustable ring. I was blown away by the fact I immediately got the erections of my youth back. Like you, my wife wondered why I got one, but any doubts went flying out the window. Our sex has always been gratifying, but the intensity that we once had is back. It will also help you maintain post jelq temporary gains much longer then if you simply jelq and don't wear a c ring afterwards.
            I don't have those issues yet, but it sure is fun. Have you seen any increase in EQ without it since you started using it?

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
              I don't have those issues yet, but it sure is fun. Have you seen any increase in EQ without it since you started using it?
              I have gained a little more size after many months of staying at the healthy size I was already at. As for erection level, I cannot get to the level I am at when wearing it if I don't have it on. I cannot speak to the intensity of my orgasms without it on, since I have always had it on when making love with my wife since first getting the ring.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                I have gained a little more size after many months of staying at the healthy size I was already at. As for erection level, I cannot get to the level I am at when wearing it if I don't have it on. I cannot speak to the intensity of my orgasms without it on, since I have always had it on when making love with my wife since first getting the ring.
                I'm not sure it's possible to reach that rock-hard, skin-won't- even budge erection level without it, but I'd definitely be willing to work at it if anyone has info on how to.

Comment

Working...
                X