Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything "else" that can make a woman smell like a condom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything "else" that can make a woman smell like a condom?

A couple weeks ago my wife came home from work with a condom smell coming from under her dress, and durring her longer than normal shower I noticed marks in her dress from wet pussy (she doesn't wear panties) this was a few days before her period.
    I can write off all the other red flags but the condom smell has me stumped. It overcome me last night and I asked her if she had an affair and of course the answer was no....and obviously that cause problems between us. And I feel bad for even letting that doubt in my head, anybody have any advice on any of that?

Yes drop it.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you're turning into a detective and your wife smelling funny, leaving wet marks, and is talking showers after work.... She's probably cheating.
      TheGreatDivider
      Member of the Month Dec 2015
      Last edited by TheGreatDivider; 09-05-2018, 06:29 PM.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Yes drop it.
        I think this is probably the best bet to save my marriage. It was just impossible not to say something when I really care about her/us.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          If you're turning into a detective and your wife smelling funny, leaving wet marks, and is talking showers after work.... She's probably cheating.
          I wasn't really playing detective, just some things I noticed, the wet marks are pretty normal for her sometimes, the shower was before bed at her normal time. I do believe her saying nothing happened, but there have been a few red flags...i should have just kept my mouth shut, it's not like she would have said "yeah I fucked so and so" and now all I did was cause problems.

Comment

IMO trust is the most important thing in any realationship. If you can’t believe what the other says you have trust issues or the other is not telling the truth. If there is doubt about anything both parties should find a way to work it out in a calm logical way as the doubt will eat away until it’s resolved or bursts out in some kind of uncontrollable emotional reaction.
            Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

Now that you've accused her she's going to be more secretive if she is cheating. You're going to have to watch her for a while now because most cheating wives will start love bombing the crap out of their husband's the moment they get suspicious, so they can go back to their lovers once things have cooled down.

Your biggest red flags are going to her pulling away from you, not answering your calls or texts within a reasonable time frame, giving you BS excuses for why she can't reply or didn't reply sooner, disrespecting you, mentioning other's names frequently (triangulation), and making excuses to not spend time with you. There's other more common ones like buying lingerie all of a sudden, her going to the gym and dieting like she's trying to impress someone else, giving you gifts for no reason, and you having the feeling of being taken for granted.

If you start seeing congruencies of these red flags don't confront her. If you can hire a PI and get concrete proof but if you can't you can still find out. Just no matter what don't confront her! You gotta collect evidence for a few weeks and know for sure something is going on first. Because if she isn't cheating you're going to cause problems. And if she is cheating she's going to make you think you're going crazy and just acting paranoid. You're really damned if you do and damned if you don't if you confront a cheater without knowing what to do.

If you want to know sooner ask her if you can see her phone, unlocked, and take it into another room (like the bathroom.) If she's cheating she is going to freak out on you and try to get her phone back or explain questions you didn't ask her. If she's innocent she's not going to act like it's a big deal because it won't be. Either that or at you'll have your answer tonight.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                Now that you've accused her she's going to be more secretive if she is cheating. You're going to have to watch her for a while now because most cheating wives will start love bombing the crap out of their husband's the moment they get suspicious, so they can go back to their lovers once things have cooled down.

Your biggest red flags are going to her pulling away from you, not answering your calls or texts within a reasonable time frame, giving you BS excuses for why she can't reply or didn't reply sooner, disrespecting you, mentioning other's names frequently (triangulation), and making excuses to not spend time with you. There's other more common ones like buying lingerie all of a sudden, her going to the gym and dieting like she's trying to impress someone else, giving you gifts for no reason, and you having the feeling of being taken for granted.

If you start seeing congruencies of these red flags don't confront her. If you can hire a PI and get concrete proof but if you can't you can still find out. Just no matter what don't confront her! You gotta collect evidence for a few weeks and know for sure something is going on first. Because if she isn't cheating you're going to cause problems. And if she is cheating she's going to make you think you're going crazy and just acting paranoid. You're really damned if you do and damned if you don't if you confront a cheater without knowing what to do.

If you want to know sooner ask her if you can see her phone, unlocked, and take it into another room (like the bathroom.) If she's cheating she is going to freak out on you and try to get her phone back or explain questions you didn't ask her. If she's innocent she's not going to act like it's a big deal because it won't be. Either that or at you'll have your answer tonight.
                Spot on! She will also cause arguments for no reason and might even begin insulting you like she literally doesnt care about you at all !
                One thing i would try is, say your mates are planning on a wild lads holiday to like a wild sex filled destination and ask of she minds u going. Would she normally be bothered by this? If so and she isnt bothered at all then thats defo suspicious! Her mind is occupied by someone else

How did u know she smelled of condoms? Surely u couldnt smell that from her just standing next to you?

If you really are suspicious dont confront her. Hire a Private Investigator

Comment

Just ask to use her phone when urs is flat. If she shits herself or wont leave ur side when you use it thats a definite sign

Comment

To the phone comments that was actually the first thing she tried to hand me when I asked if she slept with anyone, she also said I could put a camera in her office and car. She said nothing has happened and I believe her, she's the only one I've ever trusted, but I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind.
                    I should also mention she's not a typical woman, she was raised by a narcissist mother (still is a narcissist) and a verbal, physical, mental and sexually abusive step father (until age 15) so "normal" female reactions and responses don't really apply to her.
                    The main reason for this post was to ask the couple ladies here if they've ever had a latex smell for another reason and how to recover from asking if she cheated.

Comment

Not to mention my heart doctor told me today I have blockage(s) and have to have surgery in a couple weeks....so I guess a condom smell is the least of my worries right now.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty. Assume positive intent.

As for her becoming offended... That's not easy to fix. Insecurity on your part allowed for the suspicion to come to play. Talk to her about what made you feel insecure and reaffirm your trust to her. Allow her to say how it made her feel. Talk it out and then let time heal it.
                        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Yeah I told her yesterday the thought of losing her got the better of me. We seem to be doing pretty good today. It's been a rough couple of months due to a falling out with her mother, and my wife has been transferring her hurt from that into snappiness and anger towards me. Hopefully everything will work out soon, I'm not sure how much more shit I can take.

Comment

We wish you the best of luck in your circumstances.
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              We wish you the best of luck in your circumstances.
                              Agrred. Living with congestive heart failure too. It’s just a matter of time before they crack me open. Good luck brother.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X